[Holika Holika] Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling Holikaholika uploaded by Zhanna K.[Holika Holika] Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling Holikaholika uploaded by Danniel R.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Paige K.
This really works! 3-4 days after you do the mask your feet start peeling like crazy. I soaked my feet every night with Epsom salts for 30 min and then scrubs my feet with a pumice stone. My feet look and feel great.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I AM TOTALLY INTO THESE FOOT PEELS! My heel gets super cracked during the summer months, and this works miracles on them! After using my heels are super smooth and soft. I am obsessed with this stuff!
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
LOVEEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!! I originally found out about this product on People Magazine's website and at the time you could only buy it online or in Korea so luckily enough, my partner went to Korea to see his little sister and he brought these babies home!!!! I haven't looked back. I find that generally my pedicures last longer when I use this as a method to removing the dead skin on my feet compared to getting a pedicure at a salon. The peeling process is really gross and you will find bits and pieces coming off so I recommend that people either wear socks (peeling doens't occur until the 3rd day after you soak your feet) or flipflops around the house or in bed. I have tried the Face Shop version and it did not do as great a job as this. This has become my Go-To foot product since I've discovered it and it works out to being cheaper than pedicures as the results from this last upwards of 2-3 months and with traditional pedicures you need to go at least monthly. Let's just say that I've converted a few people to this who also haven't looked back :)
Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my first time trying this products . It's three simple step that you have to do . First put the solution into the plastic sock that are included .secondly allow the sock and solution to set on your feet for 90mins . Lastly rinse off feet . Then it say allow up to five days for the process to begin so we shall see. It does not itch , tangle or burn it. So good so far I'll be back in 5 days to give my opinion
sarann r.
Absolutely ♡♡ this! While in esthetic school I gave one to my instructor lol she freaked out and couldn't believe what I gave her-- one of my classmates did a chemical peel on my feet to see if it had similar effects-- lol it did not. I usually order this in bulk from South Korea when I don't want to pay the price for the Japanese foot peel.
I highly recommend this to anyone who isn't allergic to a handful of acids (I have sensitive skin and had no reaction ) - it sloughs away a few layers of dead skin in about two weeks-- i suggest do it when you have nothing to do or go as you would want to stay off your feet for awhile to achieve the best results. I like to use it a month before any event u need to attend-- followed by a paraffin foot wrap.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
This product really does work, but you have to follow the instructions perfectly to get the best results, you must soak your feet for 20 minutes before using the mask and then soak your feet everyday for 20 minutes to get optimum results. It's actually an overall comfortable foot mask and the smelling is nothing overwhelming. I would use this again
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I loved this product! It really did work on my feet! Would show pictures but I'd rather not gross anyone out! Just know my feet felt amazing after about a week and a half. They peeled for so long but it was so worth it! Best $8 I spent! (Or around that price!)
I believe I got mine off of an online retailer! (But I believe memebox sometimes has this in stock!)
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with this foot peel. I used one last week and four days in my foot started peeling off all the dead skin. My rough feet feel amazing for the first time in years! I have already ordered another. Only downside is you have to wear it for an hour and a half so find a good movie or show to watch.
Amber L.
I absolutely loved using this product and the outcome it gave on my feet. It's just as effective as the other baby foot products. This was cheaper. My feet have been softer and the cracks in my feet have not come back! It's been over a month with soft feet!
Katana S.
I bought this out of a whim just to see
If it does work from all the good reviews.... And guess what? It really does!!! The only downside is you have to leave it on about 1 1/2 hrs and I do t recommend walking around it because it gets slippery.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I've read the comments about this product but just have one question... where can I buy this at? Thanks
Katana S.
Does this really work? If so, how long does it take for your feet to start peeling?
Brooke M.
Springfield
Does it really work ? And how long does it take to work ?
Trinh N.
Coventry, ['', '', 'Coventry']
How much is this product?
Catherine K.
Does it hurt when the skin starts to shed?