BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Main components: Glacier Water, Onsen-Sui, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract Description: - Rich moistures cool off the temperature of skin stressed out. - Adds moistures to dry skin and makes skin fresh. - Rich mineral components of glacier Water in Iceland and Onsen-Sui care the skin clearly and neatly. How to use: After washing face or before massage or pack, applys a proper amounts and puts them on the face softly and absorbs them. see more...

• Is this toner okay for sensitive skin, or does it have a ...1 Answers
  • What makes you feel beautiful.2 Answers
Erica F.
Denver, CO
Got this in a memebox. I love this brand. Unique as heck and results are flawless. WIll purchase again!!!
Alex L.
I bought this toner for the bottle as it is so pretty. It is a thick toner coming out of a small hole, so a lot of shaking is required. Given that this is a glass bottle, I am always terrified that I will shake it too hard one day and it will slip out of my hand and shatter. The biggest issue I have with this toner is how strong it is scented. It has this strong perfume scent that no matter what I do, it doesn't go away or get covered up. I tried re-purpose it as body lotion and I ended up smelling like a walking perfume stick for hours. Not worth the trouble.
Jackie H.
new Jersey
What makes you feel beautiful.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Is this toner okay for sensitive skin, or does it have a perfume scent?