Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel

by Holika Holika

Moisturizing and soothing sentive skin with 99% of aloe extract, centella, cucumber,water melon and cabbage

DooEs this product work? If so, how long for results?
ThhIs product looks so cute! Has anyone had success with it?
Lo puedo usar para mi piel seca?? Y también me podrían decir que tal su experiencia al usar este producto? Can I use it for my dry skin? And could you also tell me how was your experience using this product?
Start your review of Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel!
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Ana R.
I love it, I used half and I noticed the change in my skin, it feels smoother, my acne spots have decreased in tone
Shaniah P.
LA
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Shaniah P.
I absolutely love this product. Great for acne. Whenever I want to quickly dry out a pimple overnight I love putting a bit of this on and it gets rid of it by the morning. Great cooling substance as well for sunburns. Super inexpensive and is a great product and actually lasts quite a bit of time. Way less messy then other aloe vera products since it comes in a squeezable tube. Love it. Recommend using this for acne as well as sunburns or just for dry skin.
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite Aloe Vera gels. I love to put it on after a shower makes my skin soft and smooth. Also If my face is feeling irritated this always calms it right down.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
I guess it is one of the few products that I bought spontaneously, without getting acquainted with the reviews - I really wanted to see on my beauty-shelf this wonderful jar sharped like aloe leaf.The manufacturer declares that the gel is universal and suitable for both skin and hair. The product goes in two volumes: 55 and 250 ml (I have 250). Each jar has a protective sticker on the cap.
The smell is pleasant, really very much like the smell of aloe, but more delicate. The consistency is not liquid: if you put a drop on your hand, it will not start flowing, but will retain the shape.
The gel is absorbed very quickly, literally in 10-15 seconds, with no stickiness left.Consumption is quite small. One drop is enough to distribute the gel over the face and hands.
This gel is an excellent thing to refresh your face in the morning, as well as before going to bed. But I do not just apply it as a regular cream. The fact is that so the gel even absorbs quickly enough, but it forms a film on the skin (if someone tried to wash with natural aloe juice, will understand what I mean). I found a way out: using a conjak sponge I put gel on my face, distribute it in circular motions, then I wash it off with warm water. And if usually after washing my face I feel terrible dryness, after manipulations with gel it becomes not so obvious. From this I concluded that the gel slightly softens the water.
Another method will relieve fatigue and restore freshness, if you did not get enough sleep on the eve. To do this, I take a plain wadded disk, cut it in half, put a gel on each half, and then put it in the freezer for just 2 minutes. Further I apply to a zone under eyes and I hold for 5-10 minutes. The effect is the same as after cooling patches.
If I feel that I have slightly overheated in the sun or see that the skin begins to turn red, I immediately apply this gel to the damaged surface. However, do not use this advice if you feel that you are badly burnt. It is better not to take risks and apply a special ointment to the burned skin.

Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Angelica B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good product. Aloe Vera gel calms the skin after a day of exposure to the sun. I love it, it does not leave a sticky feeling. highly recommended, love it.
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Nini T.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is super soothing gel. Aloe is a very good product for healthy, for all body skin.
Lyudmila F.
Cumming, GA
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Lyudmila F.
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel is an universal product for skin care. It is suitable even for very sensitive skin. If you have oily or combination skin you can use it instead of moisturizing cream. This gel has e very pleasant scent - fresh and delicate. The formula is composed of 99% of aloe. I apply this gel as a face mask, under eyes, for lips, body as it's not oily and stick.
Ashwini B.
Secaucus, NJ
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Ashwini B.
Love love this soothing gel. Had purchased this in Korea town. The gel is not sticky at all which makes it PERFECT for summers. It’s so refreshing and rejuvenating. Smells amazing. It does soothen your skin. Highly recommend to all the aloe lovers. Being mildly sensitive, didn’t get any reactions. Love the packaging, just looks like a aloe plant. Only thing is once you press the tube, lot of product comes out which can be used for two people at a time. Little goes a long way.
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Katelyn Z.
I bought this purely for the packaging at first, it’s soooo perfect and looks adorable on a shelf or in your bathroom. But I’m actually really happy with the aloe, it’s so moisturizing and doesn’t dry down like some aloe does.
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Dayana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I Love everything about this product, I use it after being exposed to the sun, after shaving my legs and as a moisturizer too; This is my second bottle and I will continue buying it! Plus, the package is so cute. // amo todo de este producto, lo uso después de estar expuesta al sol, después de rasurarme mis piernas e incluso como hidratante; este es mi segundo bote y lo seguiré comprando, agregando, el empaque es hermoso!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...