Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel

by Holika Holika

Moisturizing and soothing sentive skin with 99% of aloe extract, centella, cucumber,water melon and cabbage

Has anyone tried the tangerine version of this?
DooEs this product work? If so, how long for results?
ThhIs product looks so cute! Has anyone had success with it?
Start your review of Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel!
Maren H.
This is the best Aloe gel I have tried. Not stichy what so ever, absorbes quickly and soothes the skin. I love using it in my hair! plus the packageing is big!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Danniel R.
This product is designed to help make skin clear and healthy without feeling sticky. This product comes in sturdy plastic packaging and contains 250 ml (8.4 oz) and has an aloe scent. The tube is a squeeze one and you have to put a lot of pressure to eject some of the gel. The gel is clear and pretty thick. It spreads out well and feels cooling. Once absorbed, it really leaves skin looking refreshed and more radiant. Recommended use is to apply to dry skin and sensitive skin or splitting hairs as often as needed. After using, I use the soothing gel as an everyday staple, it can be used on your skin and hair. This soothing gel comes in very nice hard plastic, aloe plant-shaped packaging and has a squeeze method to dispense the gel. It does have fragrance, specifically an aloe-type fragrance, so keep that in mind. It does contain one irritant but otherwise has many great ingredients. It doesn't have any artificial colorants and not a lot is needed. It is sticky, but not as sticky as pure aloe and there's a lot of product. I like to layer this in my facial routine with an emulsion or in place of an emulsion. It keeps my skin moisturized and more healthy-looking. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry and dehydrated skin, but keep in mind there is fragrance if you're sensitive. What I like: this is very moisturizing and I really like all of the ingredients. It's nice quality and can be used all over the body. It's not super sticky and really absorbs into the skin really well. The moisturization lasts a long time and it's great to layer with other products. It can be used on your hair and irritated body parts as well. What I don't like: there is fragrance and one irritant in the ingredients list.
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Fire L.
This aloe has a thinner, slightly less sticky consistency than others that I’ve tried. I was surprised by how similar it smells to Glow Recipe products until I checked the ingredients and found they both contain watermelon and cabbage.
Nicolette R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Nicolette R.
This gel is so soothing for the skin especially if you have sensitive skin after a sunburn. This is also good just as an overall moisturizer for your face! It also comes in a sturdy bottle which is nice.
Kim
ByKim
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Kim
Wonderful aloe gel! I've tried a few others and this one is the best! It does not contain alcohol like many others do, so it's very moisturizing. It feels cooling and soothing on the skin. If my skin feels a little irritated or itchy, this calms my skin down almost immediately and relieves itch. If I have pimples, I use this as a spot treatment and it reduces the size of the pimples by morning. I have also used it as an overnight mask for added moisture. It's a lovely product that I use often in my skincare routine.
Lali T.
Wilmington, DE
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Lali T.
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Lali T.
Holika Holika this product is my must have one, i use it daily and i really love it with its smell. of course, i recommend it to all
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Ana R.
I love it, I used half and I noticed the change in my skin, it feels smoother, my acne spots have decreased in tone
Yana K.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Yana K.
This gel is very affordable and provides great moisture to the skin without making it feel tacky or greasy. After multiple uses I have noticed that my skin has become less irritated and more healthy due to its aloe vera properties.
Emely P.
Los Angeles, CA
1,051 reviews
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Gel de aloe Vera para el cuidado de la piel, hidrata la piel, mejora las rojeces y ayuda a controlar el acné y sus mariquitas, lo pueden usar todos los tipos de piel 😎
Shaniah P.
LA
Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel uploaded by Shaniah P.
I absolutely love this product. Great for acne. Whenever I want to quickly dry out a pimple overnight I love putting a bit of this on and it gets rid of it by the morning. Great cooling substance as well for sunburns. Super inexpensive and is a great product and actually lasts quite a bit of time. Way less messy then other aloe vera products since it comes in a squeezable tube. Love it. Recommend using this for acne as well as sunburns or just for dry skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...