Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex uploaded by Tess S.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Holika Holika 3 Second Vita Complex Stater keep your skin in a perfectly hydrated and healthy state. It makes moisturized and elastic skin condition by firming and moisturizing the skin. Essential Vitamin keeps your skin elastic and moisturized skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leticia B.
Clayton Nc
I like this product because it is easy to use. My skin quickly absorbs the product. I use every morning before my moisturizer. I feel it makes my skin brighter.
Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Holika Holika 3 second starter Vita complexThis is the second version of this product I have tried, the first being the collagen version. I had high expectations for this one since I do have uneven skin tone and my skin is in desperate need of moisture on all levels.The liquid is clear and almost a little gel like, but it is easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin. It is supposed to have the smell of oranges or citrus, but I did not smell that at all, instead I thought it smell chemically and not very nice.The packaging is really nice, but the lid doesn’t stay on very hard so don’t lift the product in the lid or you will drop the product. The packaging is plastic which still makes it ok to drop😉. I really do like the packaging since it comes in a pump as well which makes it very hygienic. You get a huge amount of product that will last a long time.The product does contain alcohol so if you are like me, sensitive to that, I would stay away from this one.After using 2/3 of the bottle I started using it on my body instead. I have a really hard time with throwing stuff away and I always end up using the products on my body when I don’t like them.I could not see any difference on my skin at all when using almost all of the product and I really cant say I like it at all.As for the claimsPrevents acne; can’t really answer this once since I don’t suffer from acneRelieves acne; can’t really answer this once since I don’t suffer from acneEven skin tone; Sadly, I did not see any difference on my skin. I do think that the amount is enough to be able to see the difference, but sometimes a product simply needs more time.Moisturizes; not enough for my dry skin.