Skin CareFacial SkincareHolika Holika
- 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex

Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex

by Holika Holika

Holika Holika 3 Second Vita Complex Stater keep your skin in a perfectly hydrated and healthy state. It makes moisturized and elastic skin condition by firming and moisturizing the skin. Essential Vitamin keeps your skin elastic and moisturized skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex!
Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
I like this product because it is easy to use. My skin quickly absorbs the product. I use every morning before my moisturizer. I feel it makes my skin brighter.
Наталия К.
apartment Obolonskiy prospekt
Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex uploaded by Наталия К.
My skin is prone to redness, and I can say that the redness has disappeared a little. Better than it was, but the redness is not completely gone. The feeling of stickiness is a little uncomfortable, I don't think this is suitable for morning care
Linzi B.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
I bought this thinking it would be more of a serum consistency but it's a lot thinner and watery. You get quite a lot in the bottle as a little goes a long way and it smells nice. I'm not sure how much it is doing for my skin and I wouldn't purchase this if you are looking for a serum. It's more of an essence
Javiera A.
Pumalal 176 Villa el prado Cajón
Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex uploaded by Javiera A.
the texture of this serum feels light on the skin, it absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky feeling, it leaves a radiant skin effect, it is also very large (150ml) it is better to store the serum in a place with little lighting so that it does not rust since it has vitamin C, if you are going to buy it I recommend it, remember to never mix it with niacinamide and BHA, it can burn the skin, that is my recommendation :)
Soffi Z.
makes the skin matte and perfect for makeup Reduces redness, makes the skin soft I use it for 6 months
Debby F.
Stockport, Greater manchester
Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex just started using this.love the brand.this container is huge.really good value.its a watery consistency but melts into skin.skin feels like silk.i use under moisturiser and skin feels and looks hydrated and healthy.its amazing
angela J.
Deeside , Flintshire
I have been using this for a few months now and have found that it has definitely helped with the tone of my skin, its definitely more evened out. Its great value for money as you only use a small amount each time. I use it alongside a couple of other items before make up and my base goes on great. I will certainly continue to use this.
Veronika L.
Just finished the bottle. Used it in daily morning and evening routine. Made my skin tone more even and healthy looking. I am considering to buy another one.
Tess S.
Rottne
Holika Holika - 3 seconds Starter - Vita Complex uploaded by Tess S.
My thoughts on Holika Holika 3 second starter Vita complexThis is the second version of this product I have tried, the first being the collagen version. I had high expectations for this one since I do have uneven skin tone and my skin is in desperate need of moisture on all levels.The liquid is clear and almost a little gel like, but it is easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin. It is supposed to have the smell of oranges or citrus, but I did not smell that at all, instead I thought it smell chemically and not very nice.The packaging is really nice, but the lid doesn’t stay on very hard so don’t lift the product in the lid or you will drop the product. The packaging is plastic which still makes it ok to drop😉. I really do like the packaging since it comes in a pump as well which makes it very hygienic. You get a huge amount of product that will last a long time.The product does contain alcohol so if you are like me, sensitive to that, I would stay away from this one.After using 2/3 of the bottle I started using it on my body instead. I have a really hard time with throwing stuff away and I always end up using the products on my body when I don’t like them.I could not see any difference on my skin at all when using almost all of the product and I really cant say I like it at all.As for the claimsPrevents acne; can’t really answer this once since I don’t suffer from acneRelieves acne; can’t really answer this once since I don’t suffer from acneEven skin tone; Sadly, I did not see any difference on my skin. I do think that the amount is enough to be able to see the difference, but sometimes a product simply needs more time.Moisturizes; not enough for my dry skin.

Looking for your answer?