Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning Suppliesholifrog
Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 25 oz

HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz.

by holifrog

bWHAT IT IS/bbrWhen your skin is chronically dry or just dry right now you need a wash that wont suck the life out of your already-parched face. If you want bouncy glowing skin that lasts it all starts with your wash the wrong one can leave you looking and feeling like dried-out paper.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash is blended together with the best moisture-preserving ingredients HOLIFROG could find and kept away from anything that could potentially disrupt the skin barrier and spur on more dryness including essential oils and sulfates. Makeup lovers and sunscreen die-hards rejoice Balmy Wash dissolves long-wear pigments and stubborn SPF making it an ideal first step in a double cleansebrbr- Dissolves makeup and daily grime while hydrating your skinbr- Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day ensuring you stay dewy not dullbr- A blend of dreamy natural oils and butters soothe dehydrated skinbr- Non-foaming balm formula helps restore your skin barrier.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesbr- Dyesbr- Siliconesbr- Propylene glycolBr- Essential oilsbr- Synthetic fragrancesbr- Drying alcoholbr- GMOsbr- Mineral oilsbr- NanoparticlesbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrMassage on dry skin in slow circular motions. Take your time its sinking in. Rinse and pat dry.ulli2.5 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2GnSitBSpace NK/a a luxe beauty boutique filled with cult favorites and innovative must-haves./liliWeb ID 3497643/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz.!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,015 reviews
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Annamaria C.
Never heard of #holifrog kissimmee vitam F therapy balmy Wash HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. sweepstakes prize and it restores and soften skin as a waterless balm cleanser I kind of like it
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Rebecca P.
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Rebecca P.
Very soothing wash, from my understanding this is different from their other face washes, intended more for the rest of your body. This has a nice, almost herbal scent which is nice and not overwhelming in the slightest. Definitely recommend, don't think you need a certain skin type to enjoy this! (Gifted from holifrog)
Kayla H.
Levittown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Kayla H.
🍁 Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balm: this cleanser is a waterless cleanser that restores and softens your skin. I love using this as a first cleanse to remove my makeup, sunscreen, ect. I find that it doesn’t leave a film on my skin which is one thing that I look for in a first cleanse. Definitely going to be repurchasing. Retails for $42HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz.
Yuliia K.
Los Angeles, CA
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Yuliia K.
It would have been my holy grail cleansing balm if it wasn’t overpriced. The ingredient list is amazing and it has no fragrance. It feels great on the skin too. You just put it on the dry face, it spreads out very good without any water and it makes your skin feel warm and cozy :) But I was pretty underwhelmed, when I received the package. It’s soooo small! $42 for makeup remover is already a splurge for me, but when you receive a product, that looks like sample size, that makes it very disappointing. It’s exactly twice smaller than any of their cleansers, which are $36, so if you actually want a 5oz product, it would cost you $84 + tax. Also the tube itself is a little bit annoying.It always falls on my sink. I gave it 4 stars, because I do like the product a lot, but I don’t think it’s worth the price. HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz.
Melitza P.
Piscataway, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Melitza P.
This cleanser banishes dirt, makeup and stubborn SPF. It leaves your skin clean and not dry at all! A must have.
Katrina K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Beautylish
Again.... why all the hype? This for the price is a definite no. I'm all for spending and trust me I do, but I mostly believe in value of the product. The price wasn't worth it. It's no better than unscented St Ives. The rubbing of the grit to balm is just a recipe for disaster. If you're sensitive the last thing you need is a clairsonic brush rubbing this gritty paste in your face at an aggressive speed. Even using hands left red marks and tears under a microscope. Hype is just that hype, claiming "holi grail" calling products "she", etc and I've read one reviewer used ALL and ALL are the "holi grail" now.. uhmm no. Lol. You want this for cheap... go buy St Ives gentle scrub and go to town on your face for $2.49. After the hype wears off with no discerning new miracle ingredients and just a cute tube, you'll have a micro torn skin in need of repair. That cute name and colorful tube isn't going to heal it. Out of them all, this was the worst in the end because it leaves a sticky film. Just bleck. You'll need to scrub it off therefore removing the oil ingredients they are so hyped about. Tiny tube, big price. Save your money.
K*Mill B.
Los Alamitos, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have a feeling this is going to be amazing during the winter months! So thick and nourishing!!! The only drawback is that the product separates and I even experienced oil leaking out of the lid. I have to store it with the lid upright to prevent this. With sensitive skin, I appreciated that wash did not cause irritation and was soothing, but it was a bit to heavy for daily use for me personally in the spring & summer months!
Rebecca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
As far as the balm wash He gets the job done. But when I’m using a cleansing balm I am looking for that milky consistency when I add a little bit of water. This does not have that or not like the other balms I have used. Not only that you get 2.5 ounces of product for a very expensive price tag. This is a product that is over $40. I don’t know what I was thinking when I bought this. But this will be the last time I purchase it but it gets the job done. Two stars off for the price.
Michelle T.
Atlanta, GA
HOLIFROG Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash 2.5 oz. uploaded by Michelle T.
I use this balm as a precleanse to remove my makeup. It works well and the texture is creamy. I do feel that it leaves a Slight moisturizing film. It is pricey for the amount of product in the tube. I don’t think I’ll repurchase as I have other balms that have more product for a better value.
Devan B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Green tends to be my favorite with this brand. I really enjoyed this cleanser and the other green bottle cleanser. I actually like using this one last if I’m not wearing make up because it keeps my skin hydrated all day and I don’t even have to use any other products. It will also remove make up pretty well as a pre-cleanse before using another cleanser. I will be re-purchasing after I run out.

Looking for your answer?