Holiday Tails Home For Christmas Reversible Novelty Print Fleece Cat Cozy Coat

Holiday Tails Home For Christmas Reversible Novelty Print Fleece Cat Cozy Coat

The Holiday Tails Home For Christmas Reversible Novelty Print Fleece Cat Cozy Coat brings the magic of the season to their wardrobe. As you hop into holiday traditions, from decorating the tree to attending endless slumber pawties with all your two- and four-legged friends, your cat will be perfectly dressed for the most wonderful time of year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holiday Tails Home For Christmas Reversible Novelty Print Fleece Cat Cozy Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got two of these for my cats given that it's getting pretty cold for them. I really love the design, pattern, material, and reversibility of these sweaters. The material keeps them pretty warm, so warm and cozy that one of my cats fell asleep with it on, and especially because the hoodie kept their ears warm. I really like that its just velcro as well and they are long enough to cover their backs. They fit both my cats perfectly, which is surprising because it's a one size fits all and both my cats are different.

Looking for your answer?