Holiday Products Classic Erotica Crazy Girl Wanna Be Sexy Flirty Body Mist Spray with Sex Attractant, Pink Cupcake, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara J.Holiday Products Classic Erotica Crazy Girl Wanna Be Sexy Flirty Body Mist Spray with Sex Attractant, Pink Cupcake, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Resh L.

BY HOLIDAY PRODUCTS

Marileth V.
Doral, FL
I bought this fragrance "Pink cupcake" for its pheromones and I loved the smell, it is soft and feminine, it is such a sweet and rich smell that causes it to eat but it does not last on the skin for a long time, it fades very fast compared to other brands . I do not feel that the pheromones functions, when I used it my boyfriend did not react in a different way but if he told me that he smelled rich and I love that. But if you buy it for pheromones, believe me, this will not work. If it would buy again for its smell, to use it after the bath.
Maria del Mar R.
Jacksonville , FL
It has a very girly girl smell. Smells like cupcakes. Super cute. Sadly the smell does not last long. I like using pheromones for fun. The bottle claims to have some in the spray but I didn't see a diffeence when it came to the oppisite sex. But I still love the smell and would buy again.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is a cotton candy cupcake scent and it's nice I like it. I got it from Groupon for a good deal and it's a big full sized bottle. Great body spray for your skin.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Smells just like cupcake, in the store I work in we use it to spray are gift bags and spray all through are store it's so yummy. I love there lotion too
Jamie C.
I feel Christmas-sy whenever I put this on... as if Santa is waiting for me hearing presents!!! Lols... I hope I've been naughty n nice ;)
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Gets me ready for the Christmas holidays the scent is great and fresh love this and everyone compliments the scent.
Sara J.
Doral, FL
Here ladies and gentleman is my secret weapon lol. I never trusted the power of the pheromones untill i tried them. When i went back to purchase my pheromones oil, they recommended this splash. I started using it and it was like yeah i like the smell but it doesnt last very long. But then one day my boyfriend, after a busy day at work, told me that i had an special smell that was driving him crazy, i havent stopped using it ever since lol. It has a very girly smell and it has the pheromones so its everything in one bottle. Highly recommended!
Susmita U.
london
 I have bought this brand before and I love it! This Smell is Out Of This World! It is a little pricely but not really when you think about it. You pay this price for body spracr at vs or bath and body. I love this stuff it smell awesome! Just like fresher baked cupcakes. I will be buying all the other products they carry to since it's really not that many! Don't pass this spray up it's heaven!