Holiday Lip Balms by Avon Assorted Flavors .15 oz. (Peppermint(Polar Bear))

by Avon

Are these good for kids? My two year old is obsessed with lip balms!
Start your review of Holiday Lip Balms by Avon Assorted Flavors .15 oz. (Peppermint(Polar Bear))!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Wouldn't really use them but will buy just because of the smell. It smells so damn good and also because the lip balms are cute.
Little Rock, AR
I like the holiday themes. It is somewhat moisturizing, but not the best. The smell of fragrance can be a little off putting.
These lip balms make the perfect stocking stufferes!! Peppermint is by far my favorite but I love them all! And super cheap!!
MEDLEY, FL
They smells so good! And I love the holiday designs. It leaves my lips soft and it isn't sticky. I would buy them again.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have tried this lip balms. I did not like them at all. i have really dried lips and this product does nothing for me.
Ashland, VA
I hardly wear lipgloss but this is just prefect. I love the way it feels on my lips. It leaves them so soft and smooth.
Coventryville
Smell great grest packaging great colors and stylws will always have some.on hand ..great for kids too..
Shirley, NY
It’s a lip balm. Some of the scents are nice, not all. They do their job and my lips are never chapped.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been getting these since I was a kid. I love all the flavors and the designs are super cute.
I love these lip balms. They are great quality and  only cost 99 cents! The packaging is so cute.I love the holiday designs.  They are little so you can take them everywhere. I have cinnamon spice and sugar cookie. They have delicious smell. It leaves lips soft and moisturized.