Holiday Lip Balms by Avon Assorted Flavors .15 oz. (Peppermint(Polar Bear))

by Avon

Are these good for kids? My two year old is obsessed with lip balms!
Start your review of Holiday Lip Balms by Avon Assorted Flavors .15 oz. (Peppermint(Polar Bear))!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix , AZ
My fav is the sugar cookie. I love the smell of it and the way it keeps my lips soft. I just went ordered one today and hoping to receive it before the holidays.
Paterson, NJ
My favorite holiday lip balms. They smell so good. I love them all. They really smell like their name. The packaging is nice. It’s great for stocking stuffer. Very affordable. It will protect your lips specially on the winter.
Jeffersonville
These are so cute and perfect for stocking stuffers and people of all ages that love hydrated lips. The surger cookie variety is a classic for sure and you just can't go wrong with it. My favorite was the Christmas Spice has it reminded me of ginger snaps as a kid!
San Francisco
Purchased at: Avon
I couldn’t find the actual lip balm that I have but this is the closest I could get to it. This lip balm is the best it has the best smell and it is so hydrating and keeps your lips very smooth throughout the day.
not a huge fan, they all have a cheap flavor and leave a residue on you're lips that make you want to keep wiping off your mouth. all the flavors taste the same and have no crazy holiday taste or scent. the outside are cute and fun for a little kid gift but for everyday use not really a great product
I try not to go anywhere without a chapstick. Even in the summer! Also, I'm always drinking coffee so my lipsticks wear off early pin. This product allows me to keep my lips moisturized but with color that is attractive , subtle yet noticeable. Would like to see a few new shades---maybe some browner tones as well as more plums-pinks
So I remember getting these for Christmas when I was a kid. I bet probably alot of you did. I know that Avon supposedly has the best stuff out there but from what I can remember these would break so east n we would have to get new ones. If you wanna buy a good dependable chapstick go straight to the brand chapstick itself. They make amazing designs for the different holidays n flavors too. Hope you take my advice.
Stanfield , NC
Smells great. Good price for a chapstick. But i can not stand the way it makes my lips feel. Extremely waxy and if it gets inside your mouth it leaves an awful taste. I think this would be good however for a young girl as play makeup.
Nashville, TN
Love the polar bear smell!! It lasted for hours without being sticky and helps keep the chapping down. Loved them so much I bought everyone these for Christmas this year! The cinnamon one also is one of my favorites.
Lyndon , IL
Not my fav lip balms I guess I'm just picky because as long as your lips aren't already like super super chapped they do a great job of keeping them moisturized if you use them faithfully but if your lips are already super chapped there are other much better products out there like nivea lip butters carmex Burt's bees etc.