BY HOLIDAY INN #2 in Hotels

• Im just here of the badges!!11 Answers
  • Would love to purchase the pillows used by Holiday Inn. A...4 Answers
  • Do you have special prices for couple on honeymoon?11 Answers
Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts
  • "I love Holiday Inn it is a very nice place to stay and the rooms are always clean and the staff is always so friendly and they have nice amenities." in 50 reviews
  • "Very affordable nice hotel usually have a pool and offer free breakfast, very clean for the most part and you can find these hotels easy" in 50 reviews
  • "When I travel, I often choose to stay at Holiday Inns, as a member of their frequent traveler program, I find the rates affordable, rooms are always clean & the staff is always super helpful & friendly, no matter which location I visit!" in 47 reviews
  • "Not a bad hotel I love that they have free breakfast at these hotels and its actually really good with a good variety of foods." in 35 reviews
  • "I have stayed in this motel one time and will never stay in it again I feel i over payed for the room I got and there were people partying in the hall way and I called customer service and all they said was i am sorry and did not do anything about it so i left the next day and got a new room somewhere else " in 31 reviews
Karen B.
Morley, MI
This is a long one folks Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts ! My great aunt use to book a suit every year for the family to go swimming and play games. When told we got early check in this last time we all headed up. My sister her husband and their 5 and 3 year old boys got there before us, having been told we got early check in they went up to our room. A different family was still in it. The woman walked with my sister chatting and laughed about the whole situation, also told her they were going to rent the room again but we had already booked it. So we all met, let them know we arrived and got all the kids and stuff out of the cars and into the lobby where we waited for an hour! After checking 2 times with the front desk and being told the other family had yet to check out, the manager came out and told my aunt we had to leave or they were going to call the cops!!! We asked why and she said the lady had come back down and told them they felt threatened. We pointed out 1. The room should have been vacant and clean for us already as we were told we had early check in that morning, 2. Our group consisted of and 80 year old woman, my sister and my self, her husband and 5 childesn all under the age of 7, 3. If she was so threatened she would have called down when it first halpened not came down into the lobby where we were after an hour after my sister knocked on the door and 4. She told my sister they wanted the room another night.
But once again the told us if we did not pack up and leave the cops were going to be called! So we walked out, my 80 year old Aunt crying along with all 5 kids! Very very sad and we will NEVER spend our money at Holiday Inn again!
Palm T.
So I receive a travel present for my birthday and we stayed in this hotel. I really like it. It is clean and the bathroom is nice, however I wish they have a good towel holder by the tub and also a rug, and the shower curtain would have been sturdy too because when I was showering the water splashing pass shower curtain. Anyways they have indoor swimming pool so you can swim even it is cold outside.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of Holiday Inn Hotels at all because I have frequently had bad experiences with them. They are typically not up to my standards of cleanliness, the beds are not all that comfortable and the staff at most ones I've stayed at do a poor job of coming to clean the room. I stayed at one over Spring Break and while I overall enjoyed it due to it's affordable price with an excellent ocean view, after staying for a week the maid came once to clean our room on the last day- despite me calling and asking for someone to clean it every day, multiple times a day. On top of that, we signed a form before staying there about the quality of the room before we got there and noted on it that one of the pillows was missing from a bed. When we went to check out the manager tried to keep our security deposit when we kept the room in great shape all week because he lost our form and said a pillow was missing. We had to escalate things in order for him to give us our $200 back (over an old pillow!).
My friends family stayed at one once and they woke up to ants crawling all over them. The hotel almost didn't give them their money back after this either.
In addition, the breakfasts at every one I've stayed at are usually terrible quality.
Ashley K.
Fort Bragg, NC
My family have stayed in many Holiday inn and expresses over the past couple of years. Most of them have been very nice and accommodating. I like the Express ones best because they are typically newer, have free hot breakfast and the beds are better IMO. I recommend them to cross country travelers especially if they are IHG members, a great rewards program.
Megan F.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at holiday inn in Orlando for my honeymoon, and every time I turned around I felt like they were trying to scam me. I had reserved the room for us for the duration of the trip, yet once we got there they demanded we pay an extra $102 as a “resort fee”. The “free” shuttles they advertised the entire time were also not available to us. One of the men at the customer service desk sold us on a “free taxi ride and breakfast if they could take us by another one of their properties first and they would give us $100.” It seemed fishy, but he was so pushy and didn’t give my husband and I a chance to talk amongst ourselves. He then signed us up for it and demanded a $30 security deposit, which we lost because they would not cancel the reservation for us a couple hours later once we were able to discuss. Very poor experience to deal with during your honeymoon, but the rooms were extremely clean and spacious which is why I am giving 3 stars instead of 1.
Max H.
nashville
I love staying at this hotel. The price is affordable and I love their continental breakfast. The pools and hot tubs are always clean and there are always fresh towels available in the swimming area - you can also get more towels sent up to your room any time you need them! I definitely recommend them.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love Holiday Inn! I have never once had a bad experience staying at a Holiday Inn, and I have been many times with my friends and family. First off, it is such a reasonable price and Holiday Inn's are all over the country so you will never have trouble finding one to stay at. Second, the room is always in amazing shape. It is clean, the bed is comfortable, the TV is nice to have and carries some great movies to watch, there's a coffee machine usually which is super convenient, a mini refrigerator so you can keep some snacks in the room, the bathroom is always clean and comes with a hair dryer, and the room is a nice spacious size. There's usually complimentary breakfast at Holiday Inn's too, which is so helpful for when you're traveling somewhere that you aren't very familiar with and don't know where to get breakfast at. I never have a bad stay at Holiday Inn! I recommend it definitely :)
Danielle D.
Morton, PA
Great customer service! I was under 25 when I went away and stayed here and they had no issue with my age. The rooms are affordable and clean. The breakfast was so good and free! Breakfast wraps up at 10 but I was a little late and they kept it open for me! Will rebook at the Holliday inn again!
brittany s.
Ferrum, VA
love the hotel experience there it was super clean and ad very nice people that works there where we had stayed they were well worth the stay, my favorite part  there is the service an the breakfast food,hot tub an well clean, every thing seem to satisfied  with are stay.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Easy to find hotels when traveling. Also gives the best rate possible. Very clean and tidy rings. And great complementary breakfast. Bags are always comfortable and TVs have great channel choices. Love the wake up calls as well. The showers always have good pressure and nice hot water
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do most of the hotels offer free wifi?
Johana A.
How many starts would you give to this Hotel?
Lauren D.
Alpharetta, GA
Is Holiday Inn considered a hotel or motel?
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Do you think the rooms are big enough for a family of 5 at most locations?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do you like like this line of hotels?