BY HOLIDAY INN #2 in Hotels

• Im just here of the badges!!8 Answers
  • Would love to purchase the pillows used by Holiday Inn. Any sugge...2 Answers
  • Do you have special prices for couple on honeymoon?10 Answers
Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts
  • "I love Holiday Inn it is a very nice place to stay and the rooms are always clean and the staff is always so friendly and they have nice amenities." in 50 reviews
  • "Very affordable nice hotel usually have a pool and offer free breakfast, very clean for the most part and you can find these hotels easy" in 50 reviews
  • "When I travel, I often choose to stay at Holiday Inns, as a member of their frequent traveler program, I find the rates affordable, rooms are always clean & the staff is always super helpful & friendly, no matter which location I visit!" in 47 reviews
  • "Not a bad hotel I love that they have free breakfast at these hotels and its actually really good with a good variety of foods." in 35 reviews
  • "I have stayed in this motel one time and will never stay in it again I feel i over payed for the room I got and there were people partying in the hall way and I called customer service and all they said was i am sorry and did not do anything about it so i left the next day and got a new room somewhere else " in 31 reviews
Be O.
Spent the night of my office's Christmas party here, ended up with a king suite and that had to have been one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Room was clean, modern, spacious. Front desk staff were fine, not out-of-their-way friendly, but fine. The free breakfast was the highlight of my stay, and the staff in the breakfast room were nice and friendly. There was a lot to choose from for breakfast, I was very impressed, aside from the juice machine being out of order. There were signs in the elevators saying "please excuse..." whatever as they were in the middle of some renovations, but I honestly didn't notice anything until breakfast the next morning! Definitely got my money's worth and will be staying here again sometime.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My family and I had a really good experience at all of the Holiday Inns we stayed at. The rooms were nothing fancy, but that is expected. Everyone that worked there is very nice. We also loved going to the pool in the evening. We also loved the complimentary breakfast every morning as well, and was so convenient for us. Alot of other fanicier hotels we stayed at didnt even offer that for their guests. Make sure to check reviews of the Holiday Inn you plan on staying at to ensure cleanliness of the rooms.
Sarah H.
We stayed in one in Skokie, IL and our experience could not have been any better! They provided a crib for my toddler free of charge. Our room was immaculate! Customer service was extremely good. They have us vouchers for their restaurant for our entire stay free of charge. The inside pool was the perfect temperature and we never had to ask for towels or toilet paper. Even with a bar in the same building, it was quite at night. Nothing at all to complain about.
Kelly B.
Mannington, WV
Great prices. most have been very clean. however did go to one, and it looked like maid service had never touched it in a year. by the time we had tired everything in and then got upset about the room, we asked for our money back. the gentleman working hesitated to fix the problem, and said corporate would question it. I told him cooperate would know before they ever saw the transaction. he did refund the money. only time I ever had a problem with this company.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
I have stayed in holiday Inn Hotel Aruba two or three times and I think is the best one in that area, really close to señor Frogs. I like beach decoration because it makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. They also have good music at the pool and the bar "La Iguana" sells great snack for a day at the beach or pool. The buffet is big and the food is really good for an "all you can eat" place. They also used to have pretty good "all inclusive" deals and they have a gym that I liked to use early morning before going out. Location is good and close to a station where you can take a bus to downtown Aruba for 1$. The employees were amazingly kind. There was one guy who even offered me a free drink while I was waiting to check in and they have this Hawaiian uniform that suits the whole tropical thematic.
Just awesome!
Courtney J.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our latest trip we took to San Antonio TX was great! The hotel let us check into at least one of our rooms early to change and freshen up from our flights that day. They had free refreshments and cookies in the lobby during happy hour, and seemed to have a good atmosphere with the employees that worked there. I do have a complaint with this specific hotel since we forgot a few items in our room when we left, the hotel acted like they didn't care and didn't go see if they could find our forgotten item to have it returned to us. My boyfriend called numerous times and the help seemed to not exist, it was very upsetting since the forgotten item was a gift to our daughter. I hope not all Holiday Inn hotels are this way but this was very upsetting and concerning to us if we will book with them again in the future.
Cynthia G.
I stayed at a holiday in while visiting Mexico, and I really enjoyed my stay. I love the cleanliness of the hotel, the kind courtesy that the staff had. I just had a little trouble connecting to the Internet. I stayed for a total of four days and one of the days I was not allowed to use the Internet, but they apologize for the inconvenience. So it wasn’t a big deal. Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts
Lisa W.
We have stayed at Holiday Inn’s a few times and each time has been fantastic! From check in, to breakfast in the morning the service has been wonderful! Our last trip we went to Memphis and was really in need of a 2nd room. It just so happened that the room joining ours was available. The front desk attendant was helpful and kind during the late night process. I recommend you give them a try!
Clara L.
Maplewood
The holiday inns have great staff. When you first walk in you are greeted by a staff member at the front desk. Check in is quick and easy, this makes it great when you are tired from driving. The room service is polite, if they walk in they ask if you want your room cleaned and they are very good at socializing. The holiday inns also provide wonderful breakfasts from wonderful cooks!
Ashley B.
Honestly this hotel isn't good. It's pretty pricey for what it actually is. The rooms just look dirty to me. I would never sleep on the sheets in the room, I'll either ask for new ones or bring my own. Also, most holiday inns have a pool area. The last two times I went to the pool, it was gross. I either find used bandaids laying around or there's dirty towels everywhere.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do most of the hotels offer free wifi?
Johana A.
How many starts would you give to this Hotel?
Lauren D.
Alpharetta, GA
Is Holiday Inn considered a hotel or motel?
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Do you think the rooms are big enough for a family of 5 at most locations?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do you like like this line of hotels?