BY HOLIDAY INN

• The inns are more expensive than express. They also have ...14 Answers
  • Do they have complimentary breakfast?118 Answers
  • Do some of them have pools or other activities inside and...52 Answers
Holiday Inn Express
  • "I stay in this hotel for three nights and it was very clean it is pricey but it worth it depending on what are you looking for " in 16 reviews
  • "anyways these are decently priced, the rooms are clean, the staff was very nice and i really liked the bath products they provided, they even gave me extra for my trip." in 13 reviews
  • "I recently stayed here and I must say at first the price was overwhelmingly but the customer service of this hotel was totally worth every penny." in 10 reviews
  • "I've never had a bad experience with Holiday Inn Express...very clean, safe, and a delicious breakfast!" in 9 reviews
  • "They had free breakfast buffet and indoor pool really warm water...The rooms where quite little but perfect for me and my husband." in 9 reviews
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
I recently stayed at this hotel as I'm a traveling surgical tech/assistant and had an amazing experience. Better then the hotel before that which was almost twice the price. The room was huge with a frig and a microwave. My husband and kids usually come to stay if it's a couple hours drive especially if it's a holiday weekend and in this case it was. They loved the free breakfast and thought it was so delicious and loved the pool and hit tub. I loved the bathroom.it was huge with thee biggest mirror I've ever seen. The staff were amazing and knowing I had to be at work by 5:30am the next morning for checkout they just slid the paperwork under the door while I was sleeping so I could grab my bags and just leave.
Micaela G.
Benjamin, UT
I spent a night here in Sandy utah. We picked this hotel because it has a 24/7 indoor pool and hot tub ! So much fun! Perfect temperature of water in both ! Very friendly staff! The beds are to die for comfort ! The pillows are like clouds and I have not slept so aoundly, in the longest time. Complimentary breakfast ! Also something nice , they offer complimentary tooth brushes and tooth paste if you need it / forgot yours. I will be a life time customer. Thank you!
Liz S.
Hands down Holiday Inn Express is my go to hotel when I travel! No matter what city I'm in HIE is always clean,comfy and reliable! I stay at least 4-5 times a year and my kids love the continental breakfast in the morning. It's something we can depend on to get everyone easily fueled for a day of adventure! Not only that but there are amazing architectural details depending on what city you're in, it's not always a plain square building! I would recommend looking into Holiday Inn Express next time you travel you will not be disappointed!
Megan C.
Atlanta
I love staying at Holiday Inn when I travel. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The rooms are super clean and trendy! I love that their are 2 options of pillows (soft and firm!) which helps my hubby and I get super comfy! The lightening in the bathroom mirror is an added bonus!
Angelle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Holiday Inn's can be found right off the interstate in so many cities throughout each state. I often book in advance, but sometimes I book while I am already out on the road. When I book a room at the Holiday Inn I know pretty well what to expect. Oftentimes some locations are kept up better and are more modern, whereas other hotels are older and need more maintenance. The beds are pretty comfy and breakfast is usually free but it all depends on your room rate and package. Breakfast could use more healthy options in my opinion. If you download the app you can rack up points and sign up for exclusive members only rates including advanced rates and perks.
Alyssa Z.
Grand Rapids
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Holiday Inn Express is my favorite inexpensive hotel on the go. I love that they seem to be everywhere we go in the US, because I we need a place to stay on the fly, we know we can trust the quality. I sleep great, and usually get to enjoy their fitness centers and jacuzzi. The staff is always friendly, and I feel refreshed.
Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
The room was extremely clean when we arrived. They had complementary toiletries from Bath and Body Works (!) rather than just cheap hotel branded items. The room had a single-serve coffee maker with portion cups so I didn't have to go downstairs for coffee before getting ready. They offered both soft and firm pillows, though I think the soft could have been a little less firm (maybe that's just a personal preference). They didn't have a ton of TV channels, but they had all the right ones (HGTV, Food Network, ABC, NBC, most of the big networks, local news channels, etc). Overall, great stay for the value. Would definitely recommend!
Selome A.
Brooklyn
I enjoyed my experience at the Holiday Inn Express at Penn's Landing (Philadelphia). The concierge was pleasant and informative, the complimentary breakfast had great variety of choices, hot and cold (and portable, if need be), and the shuttle driver was beyond helpful! I look forward to coming to this property again!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This is a nice hotel. The rooms were clean and the service was good .I only stayed one night there, due to my traveling schedule. I would stay there again, and I would recommend. To family and friends. I was completely satisfied.they know how to accommodate people.Even coming in late I still got friendly service.
Hailey H.
My BF and I stayed at one of these once. We needed to pay in cash but they required a credit card number on record just Incase, which is normal. We gave my BFs card and I payed about 130$ in cash for the night, the next day they said be out at 11. We leave our hotel room, and packed our car, then headed to return our key. Turns out they ASSUMED we weren't leaving in time cause our key wasn't turned in at 11. We explained and they said sorry but the transaction had already gone through and it would take a few days to get the money back on his card. This was a hassle. Be out an hour early if you stay here. Not a second more.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Do they have complimentary breakfast?
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do some of them have pools or other activities inside and out?
Chelsi D.
Kotzebue, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do they offer a complimentary breakfast?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Big bed or big bathtub ?
Gaby R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What would you like to improve?