BY HOLIDAY INN

• The inns are more expensive than express. They also have differen...14 Answers
  • Do they have complimentary breakfast?118 Answers
  • Do some of them have pools or other activities inside and out?52 Answers
Holiday Inn Express
  • "I stay in this hotel for three nights and it was very clean it is pricey but it worth it depending on what are you looking for " in 16 reviews
  • "anyways these are decently priced, the rooms are clean, the staff was very nice and i really liked the bath products they provided, they even gave me extra for my trip." in 13 reviews
  • "I recently stayed here and I must say at first the price was overwhelmingly but the customer service of this hotel was totally worth every penny." in 10 reviews
  • "The holiday inn I stayed it during my time at upstate New York was quiet nice there were friendly staff and everything was clean inside and out" in 9 reviews
  • "I've never had a bad experience with Holiday Inn Express...very clean, safe, and a delicious breakfast!" in 9 reviews
Jessica M.
Riverside, CA
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in American Canyon this past summer and it surpassed all my expectations. It was a huge hit with my family. It was located in a great spot near a Walmart and a few fast food and quick serve restaurants and the continental breakfast was on point. As a mother of two toddlers, the continental breakfast got us off on the right foot every morning. Great stay for a great price.

Just stayed at another Holiday Inn Express in Henderson, Nevada and once again I loved it! We upgraded to a suite this time and the price was still very reasonable. This was also during the Thanksgiving holiday. We were given notice ahead of time that there will probably be no housekeeping service during the day of thanksgiving unless requested and we were pleasantly surprised that our room was tended to without request. I have two kids and we tend to fill up trash pretty quickly. But anyways, it was still a really great stay. I always give them good reviews and am always recommending them to people. 11/26/2017
Liz S.
Hands down Holiday Inn Express is my go to hotel when I travel! No matter what city I'm in HIE is always clean,comfy and reliable! I stay at least 4-5 times a year and my kids love the continental breakfast in the morning. It's something we can depend on to get everyone easily fueled for a day of adventure! Not only that but there are amazing architectural details depending on what city you're in, it's not always a plain square building! I would recommend looking into Holiday Inn Express next time you travel you will not be disappointed!
Angelle L.
Baton Rouge
Holiday Inn's can be found right off the interstate in so many cities throughout each state. I often book in advance, but sometimes I book while I am already out on the road. When I book a room at the Holiday Inn I know pretty well what to expect. Oftentimes some locations are kept up better and are more modern, whereas other hotels are older and need more maintenance. The beds are pretty comfy and breakfast is usually free but it all depends on your room rate and package. Breakfast could use more healthy options in my opinion. If you download the app you can rack up points and sign up for exclusive members only rates including advanced rates and perks.
Stanley R.
Oneonta
My wife and I have stayed at several Holiday Inn Express's throughout the country. Some include Binghamton, NY, Temecula, CA, and Dixson City, PA. All have been almost near perfect. First of all, the continental breakfast has been top notch at every one. This is probably the top reason we keep coming back. Second, the pillows are the most comfortable we've ever encountered. They actually influenced us to by our own set!! The beds, floors and bathrooms have been clean every time we have arrived. Prices of the hotel are amazing for the what they give you. We will continue to book at the Holiday Inn Express whenever we get the chance to!!!
Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
The room was extremely clean when we arrived. They had complementary toiletries from Bath and Body Works (!) rather than just cheap hotel branded items. The room had a single-serve coffee maker with portion cups so I didn't have to go downstairs for coffee before getting ready. They offered both soft and firm pillows, though I think the soft could have been a little less firm (maybe that's just a personal preference). They didn't have a ton of TV channels, but they had all the right ones (HGTV, Food Network, ABC, NBC, most of the big networks, local news channels, etc). Overall, great stay for the value. Would definitely recommend!
Hailey H.
My BF and I stayed at one of these once. We needed to pay in cash but they required a credit card number on record just Incase, which is normal. We gave my BFs card and I payed about 130$ in cash for the night, the next day they said be out at 11. We leave our hotel room, and packed our car, then headed to return our key. Turns out they ASSUMED we weren't leaving in time cause our key wasn't turned in at 11. We explained and they said sorry but the transaction had already gone through and it would take a few days to get the money back on his card. This was a hassle. Be out an hour early if you stay here. Not a second more.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hotel has been well taken care of, I have stayed at one of the other chains in  Choctaw Mississippi, and I must say that this particular chain located just off the Interstate in Spanish Fort is one of the better locations. First, the smell from the hotel greeted you at the door, which was not a pleasant surprise, nor was it inviting. The rooms were filthy, and reaped of moisture in the air, needless to say; I wore socks, even to bed. We didn't even shower for fear of getting dirtier.  We only stayed because everyone else was full. On the other hand, Spanish Fort is a breathe of fresh air.
I ha e to say Rut our stay at Holisay in when we we t to Dallas was amazing the customer service was amazinG the price was decent we got free WiFi’s,free parking, a shuttle service to the airport and the front desk offered several,options to dining out not only that the room was amazing the linens smelled fresh the towels were great and smelled amazing loved staying there!
Rachel L.
Lenexa, KS
I stayed in this hotel for my dads wedding and it was great! The pool was open till midnight when most hotels it's open till like 10:30-11:00! The room we got had so much room! The bathroom was so big (it's my dream bathroom!) The beds were so comfortable, best night's sleep I've had in a long time! The breakfast in the morning was amazing! Had so much variety and so much room to sit, I was very impressed!! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Had an amazing experience and definitely will be staying again!!
Delilah Z.
Union, WV
The particular hotel we stayed in was newly remodeled and staffing seemed to be an issue. We were given a room and told upfront they had moved someone from the room to a different room on floor two. The bed was not made ... no comforter ... which made me nervous that it was not clean. The next day we realized we had left a piece of a CPAP machine ... no return calls ... after calling three days in a row, we were told they could not find the mask. No contact from the manager. Disappointed.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Do they have complimentary breakfast?
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do some of them have pools or other activities inside and out?
Chelsi D.
Kotzebue, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do they offer a complimentary breakfast?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Big bed or big bathtub ?
Gaby R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What would you like to improve?