BY YANKEE CANDLE

22oz Jar Housewarmer Candle Burn time 110-150 hours see more...

Lauren S.
I bought this candle for my boyfriend's mother for the holidays because she said she loved it. While I was ringing out I sniffed it and decided to get a Holiday Bayberry for myself too! Smells like Christmas time in a jar for me, and Yankee Candle is always having sales so you can always find a great deal! Love this spicy holiday scent!
Ashlynd B.
Shepherd, MI
I absolutely love yankee candle and i love this scent. I typically binge buy all of my yankee candles at tj maxx and light them all according to the season. they always smell so amazing and fill the room so quickly, Yankee candle is the only candle brand ill typically buy because it is the best quality and the most reliable.
Emily V.
Plant City
I can't get enough of yankee candles. I love candles. Comapared to other brands yes they are VERY expensive but they are so worth it and they last a very long time. I recommend them for their quality.
Kristy K.
Canton
I love this smell! It's perfect for winter. It goes great with the Christmas tree and other winter decor. I do think there needs to be some more affordable candle options.
Shianne J.
hurricane , WV
Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year and this candle smells amazing. It makes my house smell so delicious. And when people come over they always ask me why scent it is. It fits the perfect Christmas mood
Jessica C.
I absolutely love this scent for the holidays! My husband sometimes is not crazy into holidays but whenever I buy this particular candle and light it around the house he's more in the spirit of good ole Christmas holidays! Yankee candle is a great company for candles!
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
I love these I go to the yankee candle store in Deerfield and it’s awesome. They all smell amazing and are worth every cent. Would recommend as gifts and for everyday use to any candle lover.
Brooke P.
Eight Mile, AL
I love my Yankee Candles. They always smell so great and the smell lasts long! Sometimes they can get expensive but are definitely worth every dollar.
Sydney K.
Mentor, OH
Wasn't really a fan of the smell burned for a long time,!my whole family loved it though so probably will purchase again
Alanah R.
London
Yankee Candle doesn’t really need a review, I love it. Their smells are strong and pleasant without being overpowering and they last. Definitely worth the money, and make perfect presents - particularly Christmas with so many wintery choices!