BY HOKAN #34 in Cooking Oil

Use for the preparation of tempura stir frying meats fish seafood and vegetables. Also add a dash to salad dressing. Product of Taiwan. 6.2 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I use this with soy sauce and sesame seeds and chopped green onions as a dipping sauce for pot stickers . make sure u add the sesame oil a little at a time so you don't over power . Sesame oil is very strong !!!
Anne E.
Super flavorful sesame oil. A little goes a long way! I prepare my Thai fried rice and replace the tahini in hummus with this sesame oil. It's definitely delicious but just make sure you don't use too much!
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My boyfriend is a huge fan of Asian cuisine. He cooks for me whenever I am in the mood for it. He also uses this oil. It's very good, not to sweet not to salty. You can also use it in other American dishes as well.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I bought this a while ago and found that it makes for a very tasty stir fry, or Asian dishes like sesame chicken or orange chicken.
maria p.
The Hokan Sesame oil is fabulous and tastes great. We make our own Chinese dishes and this the only sesame oil that we use.
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
I use this sesame oil for marinating bulgogi and also when I make homemade eggrolls. It makes both recipes taste wonderful.
Lezette B.
I love using this for stir fry which i make weekly. My kids love it and thats huge because they're picky.
Liz S.
Wonderfully for making sesame chicken, I would not use any other brand. The taste is spot on