Hoka One One Women's W Bondi 4 Running Shoe [Grey/Hawaiian Ocean, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by Nancy W.Hoka One One Women's W Bondi 4 Running Shoe [Grey/Hawaiian Ocean, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY HOKA ONE

nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
These shoes are a lifesaver!! I’ve been recommending them to everyone I know. Even if you aren’t a runner, they are great for walking. They are priced similar to other well known running brands so I have no issue spending $$ on them.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I just purchase some Hoka shoes for my half marathon. I have never loved a shoe so much. They are super soft, supportive, and have great rebound. They may take a little bit of getting used to, but overall they are excellent.
Becky L.
Convoy, OH
Just started running in these shoes and I love them. Had foot issues, pain and went to speciality store to get fitted. Am very happy with this choice. A must try.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I have these and the Hoka Clifton 3s. Hands down the best running shoes I've owned. Yes the looks aren't the best compared to my previous Lunar Flyknits from Nike, but I'm at a point in my running career that I care more about what the shoe does than how it looks. Feels like running on clouds, and I barely get shin splints. Mine are on mile 300 and doing great!
Muriel W.
I love to run!! Just invested in a pair of hokas and have only run in them once , but I love the cushion that it provides. My knees were starting to hurt in my other shoes. I found them more affordable than my other brands of run shoes. I need a few more runs in them before I could recommend them to others.
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
These are amazing if you suffer from bunion pain or any other foot pain. I've heard these are amazing for people with knee pain too
Nicole M.
Best support I have ever felt in a shoe! I like that it does not break down on the sides after just a few months of walking.
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
Fabulous shoe!!! More support than the Clifton but, that same foam ride! No shin splints, no ITBand issues no hip bursitis
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
These save my knees so much when I run. I love running, but my knees don't. These help it! Nike's shoes ruined my knees.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Price is competitive. Colors fun. However, this show is too heavy in my opinion. When I run I want shoes that are lightweight. I feel these shoes might make good cross trainers but not good running shoes, and definitely not racing shoes.
Sandra W.
Changhua City , Taiwan
I'm running a half marathon next month and heard these shoes felt like running on air. Is that true? My feet always hurt when I run so I'm tempted. I got fitted for inserts to help with form but I'm not sure if I need them.. Note- I'm a neutral fit. Thanks!