Hoka One One Women's Carbon X 2 Shoe - 9 - Blue Flower / Luminary Green

Hoka One One Women's Carbon X 2 Shoe - 9 - Blue Flower / Luminary Green

Features of the Hoka One One Women's Carbon X 2 Shoe Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown Anatomical achilles construction Removable, molded EVA sockliner Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle Profly Midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off Rubberized EVA Outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hoka One One Women's Carbon X 2 Shoe - 9 - Blue Flower / Luminary Green!
How would you rate this product?
Salem, NH
Amazing running sneakers!!! I have used every brand on the market and these are by far part of my top sneaks fir running! They are light and have plenty of support. I have put in many miles in the and enjoy my runs. No, feet issues! No blisters! Just a comfortable, light, fully supported sneaker. Worth every penny. Your feet are the most important so splurge on them and reap the benefits! Run faster and smoother!

Looking for your answer?