BY HOGUE

Amy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this wine. Great price, tastes just right with a slight acidity. Great pairing with cheese, summer fruits, or great to make a summer sangria with. If you are looking for something a little more sweet, go for the Late Harvest Reisling which is much sweeter and just as great of a price.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I found it to be a little too dry for me with a little bitter after taste as well. I do like sweet wines the best so it may be a preference thing. Hogue Riesling just didn't work for me. l Won't buy it again.
Kelsey B.
I ordered this at a local restaurant and paid $6 for a glass. I went to the liquor store to find out the whole bottle was on sale for $7.99. It's semi-sweet and perfect with any dish! I sip on it and enjoy every minute.
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious! Not too sweet, not too tangy. Perfect wine for summer! You can find it at most bars, restaurants and stores. Very affordable as well.
Andrea H.
Best under $10 Riesling you can find and definitely one we circulate often. Was a great discovery and haven't been able to find another.
Annabel E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious and sweet. Perfect wine to help you unwind after a busy day of work.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Have never tried this product before but, my husband would probably enjoy this he drinks wine sometimes with his dinner
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
I always see this brand at the store. Is this a sweet or dry wine?
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Can someone describe the notes and taste to me?