Hoegaarden Beer uploaded by Olenka B.Hoegaarden Beer uploaded by Aydin A.Hoegaarden Beer uploaded by Mercedez L.

BY HOEGAARDEN

Naturally cloudy white fresh and light bodied, seasoned with coriander and curacao orange peel, with spicy Belguim yeast aroma, fruity sweetness and citrus flavors and a soft, spicy dry finish. see more...

• how is this for a patio beer??1 Answers
  • How does it taste.. How much of a buzz do you get 5 Answers
  • Have you ever mixed this with orange juice? If you haven'...9 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: White 12 more...
Hoegaarden is my absolute favourite. I order it everytime I am out with friends. It has a light refreshing taste. Best served chilled ! I am not a big drinker but nothing relaxes you more than a chilled beer on a summer evening. I love to have it especially while I am travelling for work & schedule is way to hectic or there is too much of a time difference because of time zones. It somehow relaxes my nerves. It has been part of all my celebrations. I never get a hangover after having Hoegaarden ever.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: White 6 more...
When I’m just relaxing hanging out with friends and I want something that rides the line of being light but still super flavorful, this is what I reach for. Definitely it your average run of the mill beer. Hoegaarden isn’t for everyone, it’s only for the special ones.
Allison G.
Tempe, AZ
I actually got this for the first time when I was cruising through pubs in London. I really enjoyed the lighter taste and the semi orangish flavor. I would get this beer again for sure and recommend it to others to try.
Maia S.
Bordentown, NJ
Review for: Glass more...
First of all, it’s delicious! Very hoppy without being overbearing. A perfectly chilled one of these at the end of the day? It’s become one of my go-to beers. It’s also very affordable which never hurts!
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: White 6 more...
One of my favorites, this is a delicious wheat beer. Its price is comparable to other craft beers but it's worth it. Great for a hot summer day, the taste is similar to Allagash white.
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
This is a lesser know beer, which is a shame because it's fantastic! It's light and crisp but also heart all at the same time! This beer is delicious! It is one of my favorites!
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I decided to order this beer at a bar 1. To try it, and 2. Because it sounded funny. I was pleasantly surprised by what a pleasant taste and light consistency it had!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I was at a bar sometime ago, couldn't decide what beer to drink and a bartender suggested Hoegaarden. I had never heard of it or had it. Said what the hell lets do it. There was weird lighting in the bar and it made the beer like a neon color so i was really sketchy about trying it but I did and it was great. Very similar for a Hef. but you don't necessarily need to add a lemon wedge. Took me forever to remember the name and find it beside that bar. Now I see it all over the place. I got my husband drinking it.
Kelly L.
My top favorite beer! I love the taste and the dry-ish feeling i get when i drink it. I got it at a bar in Malaysia and thats when i fell in love. Me and my friends ended up getting a whole tower of it and drank it through out the night. It was very easy on the stomach if you ask me because I'm not a fan of feeling too bloated after chugging a glass of beer and this definitely does not do that to me at least. Try it! You won't be disappointed.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
Pour is a very cloudy yellow with rich foamy head. Smell is fruity blend of lemon and orange with some bread in there. Taste is fantastic, great blend of citrus, wheat, bread, and mild malt. Finish is fruity with a light sweetness left after drinking, very nice. I am surprised by the low score, I would rate this a very good beer worthy of higher marks all around. Cheers.
Sarah H.
Have you ever mixed this with orange juice? If you haven't you NEED to try it!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
What a name
brionna g.
Would you recommend this beer to a occasional beer drinker?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it taste.. How much of a buzz do you get
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
how is this for a patio beer??