Hoegaarden Beer uploaded by Aydin A.Hoegaarden Beer uploaded by Mercedez L.Hoegaarden Beer uploaded by Olenka B.

BY HOEGAARDEN

Naturally cloudy white fresh and light bodied, seasoned with coriander and curacao orange peel, with spicy Belguim yeast aroma, fruity sweetness and citrus flavors and a soft, spicy dry finish. see more...

• how is this for a patio beer??1 Answers
  • How does it taste.. How much of a buzz do you get 5 Answers
  • Have you ever mixed this with orange juice? If you haven't you NE...9 Answers
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: White 6 more...
One of my favorites, this is a delicious wheat beer. Its price is comparable to other craft beers but it's worth it. Great for a hot summer day, the taste is similar to Allagash white.
Katie T.
Glendale, AZ
This is a lesser know beer, which is a shame because it's fantastic! It's light and crisp but also heart all at the same time! This beer is delicious! It is one of my favorites!
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I decided to order this beer at a bar 1. To try it, and 2. Because it sounded funny. I was pleasantly surprised by what a pleasant taste and light consistency it had!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I was at a bar sometime ago, couldn't decide what beer to drink and a bartender suggested Hoegaarden. I had never heard of it or had it. Said what the hell lets do it. There was weird lighting in the bar and it made the beer like a neon color so i was really sketchy about trying it but I did and it was great. Very similar for a Hef. but you don't necessarily need to add a lemon wedge. Took me forever to remember the name and find it beside that bar. Now I see it all over the place. I got my husband drinking it.
Kelly L.
My top favorite beer! I love the taste and the dry-ish feeling i get when i drink it. I got it at a bar in Malaysia and thats when i fell in love. Me and my friends ended up getting a whole tower of it and drank it through out the night. It was very easy on the stomach if you ask me because I'm not a fan of feeling too bloated after chugging a glass of beer and this definitely does not do that to me at least. Try it! You won't be disappointed.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
Pour is a very cloudy yellow with rich foamy head. Smell is fruity blend of lemon and orange with some bread in there. Taste is fantastic, great blend of citrus, wheat, bread, and mild malt. Finish is fruity with a light sweetness left after drinking, very nice. I am surprised by the low score, I would rate this a very good beer worthy of higher marks all around. Cheers.
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
This is not my favorite of the German, wheat beers that I've had. It was a very thin, watery pour with too much head foam. The taste was very thing and lacking, almost like a grass or hay taste on my tongue. It did have a little sour aftertaste, which I enjoyed. When it's poured very cold in a frosted mug, it's better than out of the bottle. I would not choose this if there were other belgium style wheats aavailable
Danielle R.
I remember when I first had a Hoegaarden. I told my boyfriend that I sort of kind of hated beer but I could tolerate a Blue Moon. He came home with this and told me "it's like blue moon, if blue moon didn't suck." And well, quite frankly he was right! I'm not a beer guru so my beer explaining really isn't great, but he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I discovered this beer at a pub in my college town. I was newly 21 and new to the drinking scene so I asked for something light and easy to down. This is crisp and has an almost fruity taste yet it pairs incredibly well with foods like burgers and onion rings. I like it on its own but I love it to balance out a heavy meal.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love this beer. I had it for the first time at a German restaurant that i went to. They only had German beers for the most part and i figured, when in rome. So it ended up being fantastic and went with our food really well. Its not as cheap as some of the more popular domestic options but well worth it.
Sarah H.
Have you ever mixed this with orange juice? If you haven't you NEED to try it!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
What a name
brionna g.
Would you recommend this beer to a occasional beer drinker?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it taste.. How much of a buzz do you get
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
how is this for a patio beer??