Hodgson Mill Xanthan Gum Single Serve Packets (44x.32 OZ)

Save on Hodgson Mill Xanthan Gum Single Serve Packets (44x-32 OZ)- Our superior quality, Gluten Free Xanthan Gum is the best choice for cooks and baking fans with health or gluten allergy concerns- With all the baking tradition and know-how of Hodgson Mill, our exceptional Xanthan Gum will help you prepare delicious breads and buns, cakes and cookies, pastas or pies-and so much more! (Note: Description is informational only- Please read the full ingredients on the product before use- Please consult your health professional with any dietary or ingredient questions prior to use-)Specialty Dietary Needs: Gluten FreeAverage Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 540-0 SKU: BAB22651 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marley P.
I love how convenient these packets of xanthan gum are! I do a lot of gluten-free baking, but oftentimes with coconut flour, almond flour, or gluten-free oats, so I don't need to add xanthan gum as a thickener for gluten-free all-purpose flour very often. These packets, although they create extra packaging waste, helps me reduce wasting xanthan gum that's gone bad in the larger containers that it usually comes in.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I actually don't do a lot of GF baking (although I do generally eat GF due to IBD) but I think xanthan gum is the magic secret ingredient to making smoothies that blend together well. A tiny pinch goes a long way so I keep a pack of these in my cupboard and use it as needed. If I'm taking a blender ball and smoothie stuff in my lunchbox, I'll throw a pack of xanthan gum in there too. So convenient!
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
Very good but I have better wish I knew the name but I forgot. I would get them if you have no option and single packets are always great.