BY HODGSON MILL

Whole grain. High in fiber. Tastes great too. Non GMO project verified. All natural. Cholesterol free. No trans fat. 100% whole grain. Premium quality since 1882. Rich in whole grain to help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers! Our superior taste begins with number 1 USDA premium wheat. Whole grain - good food. Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Pastas are made from the whole grain including the wheat germ and bran fiber. This provides you with a nutritious and delicious way to meet 6 to 11 daily servings of grain products suggested by US Govt Dietary Guidelines and provides a significant source of dietary fiber. Our special taste comes from the high quality wheat we use. No preservatives artificial color or flavor added. Our guarantee: Hodgson Mill Inc. is dedicated to satisfying consumer demand for fine quality healthy food products. Responsibly produced for Hodgson Mill. Carton made with 100% recycled paperboard. Minimum 35% post consumer content. 100% made in America. 16 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
I like that its on the healthier side and has only 2 ingrediants to it ( not gluten free) but the taste is a bit off. It has a strange aftertaste that is bitter and my sauce could not mask it. It is not gritty like some whole grain pastas which is a good thing. It has plenty of fiber to fill you up though.
jennifer l.
Haverhill, MA
Love the taste of this pasta, when I need a quick meal I just boil some of these then add olive and a drop of butter with grated Romano cheese.
Maggie D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a healthy option that I can find at my local grocery store. I really like the taste and it is low in cost.