BY HODGSON MILL

Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Macaroni & Cheese Dinner: Kosher boxed meal, 7.25 oz (pack of 12) All natural Natural cheddar cheese High in fiber see more...

Mary B.
This is a very delicious mac and cheese! I've tried a few whole weat mac and cheese brand and they've all seemed to be bland or the whole weat taste was overwhelming. This brand has that perfect balance! Also, a small amount is very filling which is nice too. Also, the fact that it doesn't have that fake bright orange/yellow look to it is nice too. I recommend this to any one looking for a delicious brand of mac and cheese!
Jennifer K.
Not bad for whole wheat noodles. My kids are picky and don't like the whole wheat noodles when I get them but they will eat theses!
Hannah B.
Newton Center, MA
So yummy. I but it all te time for a wuick meal. It always tastes amazing. I always but iy