BY HODGSON MILL

All natural- Good source of magnesium, folic acid & fiber! High in vitamin E & thiamine! 25% protein; Sugar free; low fat; cholesterol free; Sodium free- Nature didn't toast wheat germ; neither do we- Hodgson Mill Untoasted Wheat Germ is a delicious- nutritious and versatile diet supplement- It has a mellow, nutty flavor and it's brimming with important nutrients- Wheat germ can be added to stews, chili, casseroles, gravies, vegetables, puddings, candies, stuffings, pancakes, waffles or pies- Also, sprinkle over dry or cooked cereals, sandwiches and salads- Try adding to salads, juices, yogurts & more- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1371 see more...

Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
I love wheat germ I use it while baking and I love stirring some into my yogurt. It is full of fiber and has a nutty taste to it. Very enjoyable and feels good knowing that I am putting that extra boost of health into my food
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Perfect to add to your smoothies, ice cream, oat meal, or other foods. This is high in nutrients and pairs well with many foods. I like that you can easily add it to pretty much any food and it adds little taste but adds a lot of nutrients.
Melissa Z.
Did not think I was going to like this product at first but it's actually pretty good. It's good when you mix it in with other food such as yogurt or ice cream or throw some in a smoothie. Great flavor
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
I'm a huge fan! Tastes great with peanut butter and a spoon, haha. It apparently has your immune system, so that's a plus! It makes you feel full and energized too!
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I bought this for a recipe I wanted to try out. Was skeptical at first but once I tried it, we now use it all the time. This is great mixed with foods.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Love this on yogurt , with fruit , in smoothies , sprinkled on steel cut oatmeal, and as an added boost in cookies !
Nancy D.
Good for baking. My grandma uses this. I don't use it too often but when I am at grandmas I do
Marsha M.
What is wheat germ?!
Rosynel A.
de que trata el producto?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I'm guessing these taste like wheat?
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone tried
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
What exactly do you do with this!?

Walmart