BY HODGSON MILL #34 in Flours & Meals

Hodgson Mill® Premium Naturally White Flour.
Premium quality since 1882.
Unbleached.
All purpose.
All natural.
Make it special.
Bake at home.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
No preservatives, artificial coloring, flavoring, BHA or BHT. see more...

• "Cant go wrong with this brand!" in 1 review
Megan B.
Salisbury , MD
I try to support products that are non-GMO project verified and this is one product I can stand behind! I only buy unbleached flour and have noticed that Hodgson Mill's white flour does not lack in quality. I especially love it for making fluffy buttermilk pancakes :)
Shannon C.
I switched to this brand after the store I used to shop at that carried a less expensive unbleached flour closed down. I'm not super excited about the higher price, but it is good quality flour. This is probably my new favorite brand of flour.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
I used this flower to make my pie crust for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Kroger usually has the big bags on sale so I grab one of the white and wheat from time to time. I made a loaf of bread with it once and I noticed that the flower did not have to be kneaded for long.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I may just not have the taste for small things but i feel it uses the same as any other brand. Taste and flavor all turns out the same with baking and frying. I usually buy the cheapest brand or whatever is on sale at the time.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
got these filter for an amazing price abandoned probably still would have given there MERV count 13 which is very high. At normal stores the highest I usually see is 6 or 8. I love that my family can breath better due to all the bad stuff it collects which is indicated by there MERV coun number. Buy and you will see or rather breath the difference
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I like this flour. This brand had a good reputation with me before I bought it because they make a lot of natural and organic food and ingredients. I baked pizza crust with it, and it turned out wonderfully.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I am not a big white flour person, but this brand is really good in a pinch. It is organic and natural, which means the quality is good. And it bakes some awesome tasting bread.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I like this stuff. I usually buy this or wheat but there are a few things that are a little different without bleached flour. As far as brand, I usually can't tell a difference!
Erin H.
California, MD
I have begun using this in my baking and have liked the results. Planning to try other varieties soon . I am a big baker and have had good success with the outcome and quality of my treats.
Suzy R.
This is our brand of choice for flour, all types. it's fairly easy to find for us locally and it is reasonably priced. It serves for all of our typical baking needs.
Kimberly I.
Where can I find this brand? I tried several Fresh Markets and can't seem to find it.
Linda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is there a difference between this white flour compare to others?
Hillary S.
Can you use this interchangeably for white flower?
Toni S.
Plano
Is this flour made from Soft Winter Wheat like White Lily or Martha White flours or more like the All-Purpose national brands?