BY HODGSON MILL #57 in Hot Cereal

Hodgson Mill® Oat Bran Hot Cereal.
Good source of iron.
Premium quality.
Since 1882.
Hodgson water mill.
All natural.
Oat bran muffin recipe on back!
Heart healthy.
Details on back.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I cook it in the microwave. I don't use as much water as the box calls for; but you'll have to experiment to see what you like best. In my microwave, one serving (in an 18-oz cereal bowl) takes a bit more than 2 minutes at 50% power -- it will boil over on Hi. We usually serve it slightly sweetened, with a little butter and cinnamon. We often add blueberries.

But I have discovered that I can make "grits" with this, too -- I know, I know... grits are made from corn. Sometimes I use a 50/50 mix of oat bran and grits, but sometimes all oat bran. I cook the oat bran with less water than usual, add a little butter and salt, and it has a taste and texture similar to grits. In a 1-qt bowl, enough for 2 servings takes 3-4 minutes on Hi.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Foodie Expert
This is a good plan oatmeal which I prefer so you can put different ingredients like fruit, honey, granola, and so many other things! This oatmeal cooks well and tastes good plain or with other ingredients! I like to use this for oatmeal cookies to! Such a great oatmeal!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Poland, ME
This is a little pricey but well worth it. I'd rather pay for the healthier food than a doctor visit due to poor health from bad eating habits. This hot cereal is actually yummy!!!
Laurie
Laurie
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to hot cereal. It is simple to prepare in any way imaginable. It has lots of protein and fiber important in a balanced diet.
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
los cereales me encantan para empezar el dia. son buenos para mi dieta. noto la piel mas suave cuando los tomo
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Some of the best instant oatmeal ive ever eating has really good flavor & its qick & easy if you in a hurry
Super tasty! I make this for myself every single morning it is truly delicious
Tabetha M.
Tabetha M.
Foodie Expert
Just a made these for breakfast for my family it look about 4 mins and we added some sugar nuts bananas and cranberries. It was delicious! Extremely healthy and hearty! Affordable and will be a new staple easy breakfast in our kitchen!
Venus L.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
I love this brand because you can rely on the quality of product. It's low sugar, organic, and much better than the Quaker brand. The price is good and the taste is great! This is something I buy often.
Bailey Paige T.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best choices for the #Anti-Candida diet if you still want your tasty your cereals during nasty old winter. I did my research and found that Hodgson Mill just contains Oat Bran. That is all. Good for breakfast and baking!