BY HODGSON MILL

Hodgson Water Mill® Milled Flax Seed.
Add to salads, cereals smoothies, juices, yogurt & more!
Premium quality.
Since 1882.
All natural.
2600 mg of omega 3-oils per serving!
Good source of fiber.
Gluten free.
No sugar.
No cholesterol.
No salt.
A healthy addition to your favorite recipes!
Non GMO project verified nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free GF for Life™.
Sealed inner pouch. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Live this brand of flax seed ground up. The price is okay and the quality is great! I love adding to my smoothies oatmeal and baking! It's really made a difference in my body and diet!! I repurchase quite often! And I'm trying out on my kids. Hopefully they take well aren't allergic and I can incorporate into their diet completely. Especially for my son who suffers from bowel and stomach issues. Goodstuff!!
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
Love to add this to smoothies or overnight oates. It's pretty fine and easy to use. I went in blind at the grocery and saw this brand. It was pretty cheap. Good thing I stumbled upon a great product.
Morgan S.
I like using flax sees for PB/honey/oat bars but this brand is bit too strong. It takes over the flavor and I have to use less. It's also gritty and leaves a strong after taste. I don't recommend this brand.
Heather B.
I like to add flax to my smoothies, and a few of my baking recipes call for flax as well. I always reach for this flax seed, however, because the finely ground texture it combines well, and you don't have to worry about biting into a desert and crunching down on a flax seed that didn't grind down completely..
Crystal R.
I add 2 tablespoons of this and Greek yogurt to my smoothies. I love it because it's finely ground and it mixes in well with everything I make. This is my first time purchasing this and I won't trade it for any other any time soon.
Laura S.
I use this mainly in oatmeal for a healthy addition of fiber to my breakfast. It is finely ground so you barely know it's there-some brands I've tried are too flaky and obvious. Good for baking as well, and fair price.
brittany f.
Healthy and sufficient! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend!
Channel J.
Biloxi, MS
First time purchasing but I heard them to my smoothie and they taste pretty good. Good source of omega 3
Brittney M.
These work really well in my fruit smoothies and acai bowls! a very good healthy addition to anything
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
I love putting flax seeds in mainly smoothies. I'd like to try them out in different recipes though