BY HODGSON MILL

Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Sweet Yellow Cornbread Mix: Wheat free No MSG Kosher see more...

Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Sweet Yellow Cornbread Mix
  • "The only gluten free cornbread mix I can find at my local Walmart." in 1 review
Misty G.
Chatham, LA
Best gluten free cornbread mix I have tried. My whole family likes it. I find it at Walmart. I find it not to sweet or too salty. I used this mix when making cornbread dressing last Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit. I have even added sugar when I've wanted it sweeter or spices for a more savory dish.
Danielle L.
I'm a corn bread lover and was so disappointed when I found out about my gluten sensitivity. This mix is amazing and the price is excellent. I do add a little sugar to my mixture as I find this mix not sweet enough. I also sometimes cut the recipe in half if I don't need the whole box in one sitting!
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
I found it kind of bland. I like my cornbreads to have a rich flavor and this was just not satisfying. It was easy to make and carried in most of the stores around me, which is convenient.
Bridgette  H.
Naples, FL
So good! I made this for my family on Thanksgiving and they all loved it, its buttery and rich. It stays fresh for days, and is super easy to make. Best cornbread I've ever had.
Malisa S.
Galeton, PA
Hodgson Mill now has quite a few GF products on the market now. I like their GF cornbread mix as it's easy to use, quick and tastes great. It's one of the few GF breads my whole family will eat as it tastes just as good as the regular.
Dana G.
Dover, PA
This is the only gluten-free cornbread I've tried so far and I wasn't disappointed. Very fluffy. Tastes different than non-gluten free, but still good. Will buy again!
Jasmine B.
Dorchester, Ma
This cornbread is simply just okay. It was not anything special. It's gluten free. It's simple to mix and does not require many ingredients. Quick and easy. Could be better.
Melissa S.
Quenemo, KS, KS
We love Hodgson Mill mixes. While I normally steer clear of mixes they produce results better than homemade plus their prices are very reasonable.
Brittany D.
The only gluten free cornbread mix I can find at my local Walmart. I like using it for regular cornbread and I also like using it to make a potpie
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I really enjoy this cornbread! For gluten free I think it's great! Very good with pinto beans or to use to make Mexican cornbread!
Bridget S.
Winter Park, FL
I have had several gluten free cornbread mixes and they all come out dry. I have been wanting to try but is this one good?