Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix, 7.6 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Pam L.

BY HODGSON MILL

Good source of fiber Made with real apples 450 mg Omega-3 oils per serving Wheat free Whole grain No trans fat see more...

Pam L.
Wayne, MI
I ended up finding this on Clearance at Kroger's for $1.79 so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I read the recipes and ingredients first on the back and seen to add sugar! I never bought a muffin mix that didn't already have sugar added before. It ended up only making 6 muffins and they were very dry and crumbly. Crumbly is the usual for gluten free products I have noticed so far. I just think that the normal price of $4.99 is too much to only make 5-7 muffins and with no added sugar. Besides the dryness the apple taste is nice. If I ever make an apple crumble in the future I think this would make a better crumble topping for that.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is so delicious! So great for parties and school events! These are very fluffy and packed full of flavor. A Very very healthy snack. Not overly sweet not is this dry and dull either. These fluffs up nicely and easy to mix. I would highly recommend this!