Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix, 7.6 oz, - Pack of 6 uploaded by Pam L.

BY HODGSON MILL

Good source of fiber Made with real apples 450 mg Omega-3 oils per serving Wheat free Whole grain No trans fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is so delicious! So great for parties and school events! These are very fluffy and packed full of flavor. A Very very healthy snack. Not overly sweet not is this dry and dull either. These fluffs up nicely and easy to mix. I would highly recommend this!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
I ended up finding this on Clearance at Kroger's for $1.79 so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I read the recipes and ingredients first on the back and seen to add sugar! I never bought a muffin mix that didn't already have sugar added before. It ended up only making 6 muffins and they were very dry and crumbly. Crumbly is the usual for gluten free products I have noticed so far. I just think that the normal price of $4.99 is too much to only make 5-7 muffins and with no added sugar. Besides the dryness the apple taste is nice. If I ever make an apple crumble in the future I think this would make a better crumble topping for that.