Hocus Pocus

Hollywood superstar Bette Midler (Beaches) joins Sarah Jessica Parker (Honeymoon in Vegas) and Kathy Najimy (Sister Act) as three outlandishly wild witches who return from 17th Century Salem for a night of zany fun and comic chaos. After they're accidentally conjured up by some unsuspecting pranksters, the tricky 300-year-old trio sets out to cast a spell on the town and reclaim their youth - but first they must outwit three pesky kids who are determined to foil their scheme! Loaded with bewitching laughs and magical special effects, "Hocus Pocus" is an outrageous comedy that's sure to entertain everyone.

Were you able to snag the Hocus Pocus Colourpop collab?
Esta en español tambien ?
WHO LOVES HOCUS POCUS?
Start your review of Hocus Pocus!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
its a halloween tradition to watch this every year, i love this movie i know it word for word but it never gets old!in reviews
This is one of my favorite Disney movies and my all time favorite halloween movie they need to make #2 !!!in reviews
I think the reason being is that this is probably one of the last Halloween movies made where it shows kids out on Halloween night going door-to-door getting candy and it really shows what Halloween USED to be like in its glory.in reviews
This is my all time favorite Halloween movie it shows a fun and scary dinamic.in reviews
...was little.Now I watch the movie every Halloween with my sisters.Also my whole family watches it together.I love it. in reviews
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 6
Hocus Pocus uploaded by Kate G.
The best Halloween movie of all time. It never gets old. The comedy, the drama, the magic. This has everything you’d want in a movie. Sanderson Sisters forever!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you watch it this Halloween season.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Hocus Pocus uploaded by Leah B.
Who Dares to Light the Black Flame Candle!! I absolutely love this collection! So happy i got it!
Jessica G.
Greenville, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hocus Pocus uploaded by Jessica G.
This is my favorite movie from a child up to an adult I watch it every year it is a must on my Halloween list every year this year I am going to carve pumpkins while playing it!!!!! I smell children hehehe!!!!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hocus Pocus is a very good Halloween time movie to watch! It's a tasteful comedy that my daughter and I have watched together! We can't wait to see it again! Very enjoyable!
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hocus Pocus uploaded by Vane T.
One of my favorite movies, that makes you remember the 90s. in my childhood., I love to see it accompanied with my children., especially when it is Halloween... 💕
Jenny  Y.
Frederica, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hocus Pocus uploaded by Jenny  Y.
I can actually couldn't find the right product to Target but I actually love Hocus pocus I love the price of this item and you can find it at t.j.Maxx
Emily H.
Dover, DE
Watch this in October! Such a great story line and fun for the whole family! My favorite scene is when Sarah Jessica Parker sings her song to all the children. This is a must watch for Halloween along with Halloween town and many other children's classics. My favorite line from this movie is "Sistahssss". My friends would say it all the time around Halloween. The Hocus Pocus witches would also be a great idea for a group Halloween costume! Male or Female. Male would be hilarious!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Halloween CLASSIC! It’s not officially Fall until I’ve watched this move at least once!
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely LOVE THIS MOVIE! I've watched it every halloween season since I was a little kid! Im 27 and still get exicted when it comes on. Sarah Jessica Parker 's  character is my favorite. I will watch this over and over again and never get bored.
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such an all time classic movie to watch for the Halloween season. I love every scene and this makes me laugh and smile. I will watch this forever. I love the acting and everything about it. I recommend watching it. #InfluensterAwards2020

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dezeray  A.
Billings, MT
il y a 3 ans
Who cannot wait for Halloween 👻 Hocus Pocus is a must every season... I may have to break it out early!
Elizabeth W. il y a 3 ans
I love Hocus Pocus, definitely one of my favorites, and a mush for Halloween 🎃 👿👻