BY HOBERMAN

Award winning toys you can throw, bounce, kick, spin, roll and suspend.  A rainbow of bright colors that expand to create a toy.  Unique and colorful, these spheres inspire children to be creative and inventive.  Ages 4 & up. see more...

Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This sphere is as much fun to look at as to play with. Watch it expand to several times its normal size, then contract down on itself. Roll it across the floor and it will get bigger, then snap back down. The toy is just cool-- I dare anyone not to want to touch it!
Rheanna N.
Stearns, KY
Little kids love playing with these balls, it amazes them that it can expand the way it does. The only problem is that if the kids are too rough with it, it can cause the pieces to break apart. It needs to be a little more childproof
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
She used to always play with it. They are very durable, and fold out into a big sphere. The only reason I rated it a B was because she stuck her head in it once and when it closed it hurt her face lol
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
When I was younger I loved playing with these. They come in multiple colors. I threw them up in the air and they would shrink and get bigger. Also I would like bowl with them haha they're lots of fun.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
My kids love this. they play with it for hours on end. so many different ways to use it and have fun. the only thing was that it broke after a while but my kids are rough so it is typical
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I had a huge one of these as a kid! It was about 3.5 feet tall fully expanded and I used to love crawling inside of it. It was such a fun and fascinating toy. Highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Windsor, Pa
Very interesting and intriguing toy! I had one when I was younger and was always amazed by this! I know education station used to sell them in all different sizes and some got huge I loved them.
Emily S.
I had a couple of these as a kid and they are super fun. I just bought a new one for my desk and I can't stop playing with it.
Gwen R.
Azle, Tx
My boss has one of these and everyone plays with it while in her office. I'm sure kids will love them just as much. I know mine would.
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
Something so simplistic can provide hours of entertainment for your child. It's really cool what they evolve to