BY HOBE LABORATORIES

Hob Naturals 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil with natural antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. When applied topically, Tea Tree Oil helps fight skin irritations and infectionsthereby promoting healthy skin and nails. see more...

Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Great stuff. My boss uses this for his nail fungus. I add it to our shampoo for my sons dry skin. Has a great almost menthol type of feeling on the skin. I am in love.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I have been a tea tree fan for the last couple years. I use it for my acne to spot treat. I also use a few drops in my kids shampoo to prevent lice. It must work because neither of my 3 children have ever had lice.
Cristal H.
Weatherford, TX
Love this tea tree oil! Before it really didn't work for me, i saw that my skin was drying out really bad until i saw a trick! I was watching this youtube video and they mentioned to wet a q tip and then dip it in the tea tree oil. After that's done you apply it to your pimples and they shrink overnight! It really does work, life saver when i have huge break outs.
Eduardo Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Tree tea oil is awesome!! I use this for everything!! It works for scars, cuts and for hydrating your skin!! Totally recommend it!!
Anayle Z.
Roma, TX
Have been using this for years now! It's Ana amazing product it totally helps me me and I just really love how it works
Gi M.
Tea tree oil works for a lot of things ! Google it and see. I like this one because it has great amazing quality
Angela G.
Portland, OR
Tea tree oil is amazing. It's so versatile with all many uses! I used to buy it to put in shampoo when my girls were younger, combacks head lice!
Gi M.
What do you use this for ?