BY HOBE LABORATORIES

Jojoba Oil has been used for centuries to moisturize and rejuvenate hair, scalp, and skin. Hob 's 100% pure Organic Jojoba Oil comes from a single species of seed grown in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona. The carefully cultivated jojoba plants are USDA certified organic. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Cristal R.
Brooklyn , NY
I use this all the time ! I use as a cuticle oil, for hot oil hair treatments, and for skin. It's so replenishing and it really moisturizes your skin, nails, and hair. I love that it's natural and I even put some drops at night on my eyebrows and eyelashes for extra hair growth.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
I love this stuff! I use it when making beard oils and beard balms for my fiance. He loves how it makes his beard feel!
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Great for skin and scars. I personally love this oil for piercings and any small cutt.
April H.
I love jojoba oil because it can be used for anything beauty related! You can use it as a light facial moisturizer or night serum, you can put it in your hair as a moisturizer or add it to your conditioner for extra moisture, and you can even use it on your body as a replacement for lotion or massage oil.
Jackee B.
Love this brand of jojoba oil it moisturizers your skin and leaves it feeling very soft . The oil isn't so greasy like others .. would definitely recommend to others ..& I would definitely purchase this product again!!!
Sandra A.
I use this at least once a week! I'll leave it in overnight then wash my hair the next morning. It works wonders on dry damaged hair, helps scalp conditions and I also noticed more hair growth! I think it's a little pricey but that would be the only con
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love making my own face oils and soaps. Jojoba oil is the closest thing to sebum on your skin and helps pull out any excess oil. It is so moisturizing and keeps my skin silky and smooth. I get this from my local feel rite and the price is pretty reasonable
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I have always loved jojoba oil it's so moisturizing. I bought this brand last month and I love it!
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
So moisturizing and great for you skin. Would recommended to anyone with dry skin. Very gentle not harsh at all
Kirsten F.
Wapato, WA
Awesome oil! I prefer this over other jojobas I have tried in the past. It helps soften my hair and skin and is so gentle. Thank you, Amazon.
Marci P.
What is Jojoba oil used for?
Amanda B.
What is this? Never heard of it before.