Hobe Laboratories 0754358 Hobe Naturals Sweet Almond Oil - 4 fl oz uploaded by Diya P.

BY HOBE LABORATORIES

Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent emollient that soothes and softens, This oil contains high levels of unsaturated triglycerides that moisturize, Leaves skin felling elegant, Absorbs easily without a greasy after-feel, Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, Individual Oils position to meet specific consumer skin, scalp, hair demands, 100% Pure Filtered Oils, Sourced from the highest quality growing regions worldwide, Enhanced with Natural Vitamin E to improve antioxidant stability, Cosmetic grade is best available, Hermetically sealed for protection, Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil with Vitamin E, SKU: NEW7265 see more...

• Something tells me this smells really good, does it?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
I LOVE this stuff for a variety of uses. It is great quality, easy to find and fairly affordable for what you get. Very gentle and easy to find in stores and online. Definitely will re-purchase when I run out.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
FREMONT, OH
Almond oil can be used for so many things. I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.
Diya P.
Diya P.
Hobé Naturals sweet almond oil is must for all who have concerns about eyebrows hair growth. I have noticed a huge difference in my eyebrows hair growth in three weeks. This may differ to an individual but this product does its job correctly. I do use two drops of this almond oil at night. Its not sticky at all, light weighted and best for people with dry skin.
Trenay L.
Trenay L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! You can use it for a multitude of things. Their is nothing bad about it! It even has a nice scent! I would recommend this to anyone! I use it all the home! I would definitely buy it again!
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Something tells me this smells really good, does it?