BY HOBBY LOBBY #19 in Online Retailers

Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is my favorite site for my canvases when I paint. Using coupons is simple. Easy website to navigate. The search bar is very helpful when searching for crafts. This website comes in handy because I love to read but hate to deal with the hassle of going on a store and dealing with people sucks too. Great website, super easy to use. Hobby Lobby
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
I do not have a Hobby Lobby location nearby, so I turned to their online store to see what this store was all about. I was surprised by how affordable their prices were and immediately purchased some new pieces for my home. They arrived in a timely manner, and i particularly loved how the name of the person who packed my items was included. For some it may not matter, but I love that kind of personal touch!
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Love Hobby Lobby. I used to drive 30 minutes and now one has opened up that is only 5 minutes away. Hobby Lobby is about 1/2 hobby stuff and the other 1/2 is home decor. They often have 50% off in specific departments. Check online for the coupon. If you are into fabric, they have a nice selection of fabrics. Finally, check them out during the holidays!
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
You can get some really cool items for your home cheap, love their sales except when I don't buy right then. Items that are on sale get shifted a lot, meaning that if its on sale today it won't be on sale tomorrow. So you'll have to wait until it goes on sale again. Love how the store has their items categorized so you can get a full grouping! Lots of variety there's generally something for everyone. I change my styles up so it's a great value for me and for my daughters transitioning into teens. I haven't noticed any of the items I have purchased seeming cheap. I also love they are closed Sun.!!!! Customer service in the store has always been great, employees seem happy to help you!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I love hobby lobby! They have everything there you need for arts and crafts to gone decor. I ordered all my center pieces there for my wedding and had to order additional stock from the store and it was such a breeze, made for a nice experience.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I just love Hobby Lobby. They have everything and have sales ALL the time, so if an item isn't 50% off one week you just come back the next because it most likely will be. I love their home sections and actually find I buy more home stuff than arts and craft supplies. Though I usually buy my craft stuff here cause I love having everything in one place and at a good price. This picture is of an adorable sign we got for my son's nursery 50% off! Perfect price to go above his shelf. If I had more space and more walls I would buy even more from them!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love hobby lobby but our state doesn’t have one so when we go its a 45 minute drive, so we dont go to often, although theres tons of stuff to do in the area and we often just stay out of state the whole day. There products are pricey but they do have clearance and sales often, plus they have the best selection and the most variety.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
It is a bummer that they are closed on Sundays. And the fact that the company's politics / religious beliefs are so publicized kind of turns me off. I do stop at the store when I need something because they are the closest craft store too me, but when I have time to make it to Michael's or JoAnn's, they're my preferred stores.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
My number one favorite place to just go walk around. There is always amazing deals going on, and always a 40% off one item coupon. I don’t live by one anymore but I always got my craft supplies from here. I recommend going here or checking online if you have never. Seriously, I go even if I don’t need anything it’s so amazing 😍
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
A trip to Hobby Lobby is always an adventure. I love going up and down every isle to see all the fun new decor and arts and crafts they have. They run 50% off sales by department every other week. So if you have your eye set on a certain item, check back the next week because it will most likely be on sale!