By Hobby Lobby
#1 in Craft Stores
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

Hobby Lobby, Michael's , JoAnne, or Hancock? What's your favorite craft store?

Wendy H.
Kiersten T.
Kiersten T.
Ozark, AR
4 years, 6 months ago
HL for sure. I can't beat those prices!
Amy H.
Amy H.
4 years, 6 months ago
Hobby Lobby for sure! They have a better selection and good sales!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Guyton, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
Hobby Lobby!! They have great sales and I love that they have a family focus!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Boise, ID
4 years, 6 months ago
Hobby Lobby! I even used to work at JoAnns, but got so frustrated that their focus is really on their inventory and not their customer. I feel like at Hobby Lobby I get the attention I need as a customer and that I am just as important as the store logistics.
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Cookeville, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
Hobby Lobby! I could get LOST in there! They always have everything I need. Even if it isn't on sale, they will let me use a coupon and do separate transactions to get a discount on everything! I also love/hate that they are closed on Sundays. It is inconvenient when I want a new wreath, but I am glad they care enough about their employees to give them an entire day off from work obligations. Hobby Lobby FTW!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
4 years, 6 months ago
Hobby Lobby takes the win. They always have coupon and are always running great sales!!!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Little rock, Ar
4 years, 7 months ago
For crafts by far Hobby Lobby....but if you are just doing one certain thing like sewing Hancocks will be better because they have more knowledge and selection
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
4 years, 7 months ago
I love doing craft projects, so Hobby Lobby is my favorite. I could spend hours in that store!