Hobby Lobby
By Hobby Lobby
#1 in Craft Stores
Kayla O.
Grand Island, NY
Have you gotten good quality items, or crappy quality items? And if you don't mind sharing what it was, how much, and if applicable, how long it took for it to break.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The good and best quality items are priced accordingly. If you want something cheap for a quick fix it won't last as long as the nice stuff, but that is what you are paying for. They provide a variety of selection for beginners and kids at an affordable price and for more expert or professional oriented quality product at a higher price. -- Some of the better quality products are at a cheaper price though!
Kari E.
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
3 years, 1 month ago
I have never bought a poor quality item from Hobby Lobby.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Sioux City, IA
3 years, 1 month ago
Out of all the products I have purchased from Hobby Lobby (which let me assure you, are a TON) I have never had any issues with breaking. I had one item break in the past and I called the store just to let them know about the product and they told me to come in and they would exchange it for me. They even gave me a little voucher for a percentage off my next purchase. Amazing customer service!! Pricing is pretty spectacular also! Their prices are already low but then they give you FREAKING COUPONS!! Yes, plural...COUPONS! I use those bad boys like they're going out of style. They come in the paper and if you download the app for your phone...THEY ARE THERE TOO!! You can't go wrong with Hobby Lobby!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have also bought many items from this store and have not had any issues with anything. They always have really good sales and if the item you want is not on sale you can always use there app and get 40% off of one item. It's a great place to shop they have a little bit of everything.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
3 years, 2 months ago
Once it broke right away but they took it back
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Quality
Kassie G.
Kassie G.
3 years, 3 months ago
All the items i have purchased here have lasted still to this day bought two wall candle holders 11.99 each but they were on sale the day i got them for 50% off each so i basically got 2 for the price of one! Great deals every week
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have bought a variety of items from this retailer and so far have had no issues with quality or price. They have lots of specials eacch week plus their 40% off coupon as well.
Carol O.
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
3 years, 3 months ago
I have purchased several items for my home including 2 end tables.. The quality is excellent and 2 yrs later they look like the day I bought them. I also have several home decor items from them. They have items no one else carries.
Rheannon F.
Rheannon F.
Quinlan, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I have never had any of my purchases break. They are good quality. Check their ad online for sales because they have some really good ones you just have to catch them and there is also usually a coupon online. When you catch their sales they are super affordable and not as expensive!