by Hobby Lobby
Ask a Question
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS

Do you shop at Hobby Lobby just for the craft aspect or are you pulled there for the decorations that they put up with the seasons?
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
July 22, 2013, 5:29 p.m.
Both! They have great seasonal items and really cute home stuff. You can find anything there!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
July 16, 2013, 12:38 p.m.
Mostly for the crafts.
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
July 15, 2013, 10:25 p.m.
EVERYTHING! I think I may lean a little more towards the decor, though :)
Maureen R.
Maureen R.
May 20, 2013, 9:47 a.m.
The crafting supplies, but I usually end up getting inspiration from their decorations!
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
May 14, 2013, 1 a.m.
Just paper crafting stuff.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
May 13, 2013, 6 p.m.
Both! You can't beat the selection and prices. As the sales they have are amazing too!
Megan C.
Megan C.
May 9, 2013, 1:46 p.m.
Both. All. Everything. :)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
May 4, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
I am a clearance isle stalker. I love going to Hobby Lobby after the holidays to check out their amazing clearance prices. I also stock up on select things for the next year since the prices are so great.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
April 1, 2013, 8:42 a.m.
I go for Everything, they have so many craft product as well as really nice decorations so i go for everything.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
March 29, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
Decorations for sure. I usually go in looking for craft items that would be easily made into decorations as well since their decor can be pricey.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
March 13, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
I'm pulled in by the crafts, but I can't leave without at least having a look through all the seasonal stuff!!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Feb. 25, 2013, 12:35 p.m.
I always go for a crafting item and end up getting some cute seasonal decor that they always have on sale!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
While yes, there are lots of things there for crafts, from needlework, sewing, wood work, kids crafts, etc... They have some of the best home decorations out there!
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Jan. 20, 2013, 10:08 a.m.
Everything! It's my go-to store for crafting, decorating, seasonal, and artistic things!

Join Now