Hobby Lobby
#2 in Craft Stores
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Do you shop at Hobby Lobby just for the craft aspect or are you pulled there for the decorations that they put up with the seasons?
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
Both! They have great seasonal items and really cute home stuff. You can find anything there!
Brandy F.
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
Dothan, AL
4 years, 2 months ago
EVERYTHING! I think I may lean a little more towards the decor, though :)
Maureen R.
Maureen R.
New Rochelle, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
The crafting supplies, but I usually end up getting inspiration from their decorations!
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Just paper crafting stuff.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
4 years, 4 months ago
Both! You can't beat the selection and prices. As the sales they have are amazing too!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
Both. All. Everything. :)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
4 years, 4 months ago
I am a clearance isle stalker. I love going to Hobby Lobby after the holidays to check out their amazing clearance prices. I also stock up on select things for the next year since the prices are so great.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 5 months ago
I go for Everything, they have so many craft product as well as really nice decorations so i go for everything.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
4 years, 5 months ago
Decorations for sure. I usually go in looking for craft items that would be easily made into decorations as well since their decor can be pricey.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Fort Knox, KY
4 years, 6 months ago
I'm pulled in by the crafts, but I can't leave without at least having a look through all the seasonal stuff!!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
4 years, 6 months ago
I always go for a crafting item and end up getting some cute seasonal decor that they always have on sale!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 7 months ago
While yes, there are lots of things there for crafts, from needlework, sewing, wood work, kids crafts, etc... They have some of the best home decorations out there!
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA
4 years, 8 months ago
Everything! It's my go-to store for crafting, decorating, seasonal, and artistic things!