Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby
By Hobby Lobby
#2 in Craft Stores
Yesenia A.
Do you prefer shopping online or actually going into the store to shop? Also I bought some triangle jump rings from Hobby Lobby a while back, but I have no idea what to do with them, any suggestions?
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
9 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like going in the store better because you can see all of the different products in person, whereas you can't do that online.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Store. To see the quality of the product.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Hanford, CA
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Definitely in the store.
Erin K.
Erin K.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sadly you can shop hobby lobby online. But in store is always better because you can feel the fabric and other items and get a better understand of what you are purchasing
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
11 months ago
Store, I like to see it in person
Marie f.
Marie f.
11 months, 1 week ago
i like going to the store itself. The online shop experience isn't as good. Idea a beading or earring project sounds good to me. Get some jump rings, medium beads, and head pins and you'll have some really cool earrings.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Elkhart, IN
1 year ago
I prefer shopping by myself in craft stores because I don't think anyone else would have the patience to look at everything I would want to. And for the triangle rings, try stacking them and wearing a few at a time!
Alex P.
Alex P.
1 year ago
It depends on the situation! If I find something that I know I need or like online, and it's cheapest online, then I'll shop there. Online has definitely come in handy here lately when buying bulky items for the house. BUT I love shopping in stores. You immediately have the product you want, and you know exactly what you're getting.