Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby
By Hobby Lobby
#1 in Craft Stores
Yesenia A.

Do you prefer shopping online or actually going into the store to shop? Also I bought some triangle jump rings from Hobby Lobby a while back, but I have no idea what to do with them, any suggestions?

Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
1 year, 3 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like going in the store better because you can see all of the different products in person, whereas you can't do that online.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
Store. To see the quality of the product.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Hanford, CA
Definitely in the store.
Erin K.
Erin K.
1 year, 4 months ago
Sadly you can shop hobby lobby online. But in store is always better because you can feel the fabric and other items and get a better understand of what you are purchasing
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
Store, I like to see it in person
Marie f.
Marie f.
1 year, 5 months ago
i like going to the store itself. The online shop experience isn't as good. Idea a beading or earring project sounds good to me. Get some jump rings, medium beads, and head pins and you'll have some really cool earrings.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Elkhart, IN
1 year, 6 months ago
I prefer shopping by myself in craft stores because I don't think anyone else would have the patience to look at everything I would want to. And for the triangle rings, try stacking them and wearing a few at a time!
Alex P.
Alex P.
1 year, 6 months ago
It depends on the situation! If I find something that I know I need or like online, and it's cheapest online, then I'll shop there. Online has definitely come in handy here lately when buying bulky items for the house. BUT I love shopping in stores. You immediately have the product you want, and you know exactly what you're getting.