BY HOBBY LOBBY #1 in Craft Stores

Hobby Lobby
  • "Their home decor pieces are also great but you definitely have to wait for the sales which actually happen quite often.." in 385 reviews
  • "I enjoy shopping here and could spend hours in the store, but will no longer support them due to them denying their employees access to birth control, " in 175 reviews
  • "The best way to describe this store is that it is like a Michael's Craft Store (but WAY better and more of a selection) and a Home Goods store combined!" in 168 reviews
  • "I love hobby lobby I could spend a lady in hear Thank god I don't work hear r I'll never have a pay check I'd owe them lol I love to craft " in 152 reviews
  • "I always find something I like (by that I mean dozens of things) and if I could have an endless gift card to somewhere I might pick Hobby Lobby." in 145 reviews
Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is seriously one of my favorite stores on earth! They literally have anything you can possibly think of for your home decor needs! They also ALWAYS have some kind of deal going on, online & in store! They have great customer service, and I’ve never had an issue with anything I’ve got from there! Everything is decently priced and the quality is great! I have been a customer for years and will continue to be one! I love this place! I highly recommend them to anyone!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Hobby Lobby! They have the cutest stuff and reasonable prices. I also like the foundations that the company was built on. We have a Hobby Lobby coming in about 30 minutes away from me and I am super excited! Before that, the closest ones to me were 2 hours away. I had to do most of my Hobby Lobby shopping online. If you're looking for cute craft items or home decor, I definitely recommend Hobby Lobby!
Stacey M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places to get both craft and home decor at a reasonable price.

Hobby Lobby offers so many affordable home decor items. The majority of my Christmas and fall decor comes from Hobby Lobby because they offer so many different items and they are all super affordable.  They usually have some type of sale going on which makes items even more affordable.

They offer so many different things. I truly believe that I could spend all day in Hobby Lobby just looking at different items.

During college I was in a sorority and they offered so many different craft materials that were perfect for making paddles and making little gifts for my littles.

The employees are always very friendly and always happy to help.
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have Hobby Lobby for my wedding! I found so many good things for good prices, such good products, and such good help! we just got one of these where I live and it’s so hard to not go in every day! I love this store... before you go in check online for coupons! They like always have some!!!
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Hobby Lobby always has kind and helpful employees. Stores are clean. They have great prices and they always have so many beautiful things to pick from. Anytime you are looking for seasonal decor, they have several styles to choose from yet they also have a few off season options for you to prepare for upcoming seasons.
Suzetta W.
Hobby Lobby is a wonderful store full of great deals around the year! They offer coupons very regularly making purchases even cheaper! I shop year-round for Christmas gifts and birthday gifts. I also find it very easy to decorate my home for holidays and in general. I absolutely love this store!
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I cant talk about Hobby Lobby enough. It is my favorite home decor store hands down. It is always so clean, excellent staff, and they have the cutest things to complete my home decor. Plus they are always have the best sales.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite store for home decor. They have a great variety of decor that is organized by theme in each aisle. My favorite purchase there is a giant wooden wall clock that had a great price! I will continue shopping here because of the variety of unique, well priced items!
Colleen B.
I am OBSESSED with hobby lobby!! They have literally anything you could ask for from decorations to craft supplies and anything in between. I don’t get to go here often because the closest one to be is an hour away, but each time it’s like a new adventure!!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My all time favorite craft store. I come here to purchase a lot of craft ideas for the girls I teach at my local church. They have a wonderful selection of books. My husband loves it for his coin collections.  Will be shopping here every so often.
Brandi R.
Denver, CO
What's the main thing you go to hobby lobby for?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What is your favorite thing about Hobby Lobby?
Ada T.
Hobby Lobby or Michael's?
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
Do you support Hobby Lobby for being closed on Sundays?
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
What is your favorite thing to get at hobby lobby?