Hobby Lobby

Do you prefer Hobby Lobby, [product:jo-ann-fabric-&-craft] or Michaels craft store?
What do you typically shop for here? What is your favorite thing you have purchased?
Hobby Lobby ? Michaels ? Which is better for crafting supplies!
Start your review of Hobby Lobby!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Their home decor pieces are also great but you definitely have to wait for the sales which actually happen quite often..in reviews
I enjoy shopping here and could spend hours in the store, but will no longer support them due to them denying their employees access to birth control, in reviews
The best way to describe this store is that it is like a Michael's Craft Store (but WAY better and more of a selection) and a Home Goods store combined!in reviews
I love hobby lobby I could spend a lady in hear Thank god I don't work hear r I'll never have a pay check I'd owe them lol I love to craft in reviews
I always find something I like (by that I mean dozens of things) and if I could have an endless gift card to somewhere I might pick Hobby Lobby.in reviews
Denise G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Denise G.
My favorite craft store to goto. There is so many amazing things. Christmas decorations are my top favorite. They have great sales throughout the weeks.
Mrs G.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Mrs G.
I love Hobby Lobby! It’s like Disney Land for crafters ❤️ It truly is my second home. 🥰 The beads are amazing for my waist bead creations.
Allison W.
Natchitoches, LA
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Allison W.
I bought this lamp probably 4 years ago and still absolutely love it. The gold makes it feel a bit luxe, and the mirror goes perfect with the table I found for a steal from Zulily.
Christine D.
Pembroke
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Christine D.
Was so excited when they built a Hobby Lobby here in my small town. It’s not as large as some, but still fills my needs for crafts and home decor. I love the weekly specials, but sure miss that 40% off coupon!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Holly W.
I absolutely love this place. My whole house came from hobby lobby. My kitchen is done in cactus and most of it came from there.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Melissa C.
I love Hobby Lobby. Even though some things can be pricey they are always running pretty decent sales. I like to buy all my items for my tiered trays there. This pic below from my Christmas tray all items were 50% off. I can spend hours in there looking at all the great stuff!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Angela L.
OMG, I could spend HOURS in Hobby Lobby! Whether you are shopping for a particular item or just browsing, it is so fun to get inspired. Whatever you need for crafts, they have it and then some. Prices are great and I also utilize my Hobby Lobby app for additional savings!
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Jamye C.
I love this store they always have cute items to give me ideas on redecorating a room or holiday themes. They are my go to store for craft supplies or just adding to a current theme in my house.
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Ashley W.
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Ashley W.
For all your hobby and crafting needs! Graduation is just around the corner and for those who are, decorating your cap in honor of your adventures to where you are now is kind of a tradition. If you are looking for items needed to decorate your cap, Hobby Lobby is where it is at! They are really reasonably priced and have everything from buttons to bows to glue guns. Anything that your heart desires to show off your creativity!
Ana G.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Hobby Lobby uploaded by Ana G.
They have affordable home decor prices range throughout the whole store I love it !!! #homedecor

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
il y a 2 mois
kiyo C. il y a 2 mois
That's kind of a hard one. I really enjoy going through Hobby Lobby but Michaels has better coupons and a better rewards program
Pamela C.
165 president jackson
il y a 10 mois
Hobby Lobby ? Michaels ? Which is better for crafting supplies!
Jennifer H. il y a 7 mois
I find crafting very theraputic💞