BY HOBBY LOBBY #1 in Craft Stores

Hobby Lobby
  • "Their home decor pieces are also great but you definitely have to wait for the sales which actually happen quite often.." in 385 reviews
  • "I enjoy shopping here and could spend hours in the store, but will no longer support them due to them denying their employees access to birth control, " in 175 reviews
  • "The best way to describe this store is that it is like a Michael's Craft Store (but WAY better and more of a selection) and a Home Goods store combined!" in 168 reviews
  • "I love hobby lobby I could spend a lady in hear Thank god I don't work hear r I'll never have a pay check I'd owe them lol I love to craft " in 152 reviews
  • "I always find something I like (by that I mean dozens of things) and if I could have an endless gift card to somewhere I might pick Hobby Lobby." in 145 reviews
Julie S.
Oh my goodness. This store....wow! Not only do they have the biggest variety of every single craft item you may need, they also have home decor that is fresh and up-to-date and on trend, baking supplies, fabric, flowers and greenery, etc. Hobby lobby is like combining homegoods and Michael's together! While I absolutely love this store and it is much like target in the sense that you cannot go in and only come out with one item or only what is on your list, the prices can be a little on the high side. While saying this, in the same breath I must say that the quality of their products is top notch as Well! I find myself in a hobby lobby at least once every month or two. It has all the things I need for my craft projects. I am a cookie decorator, I crochet, I cross stitch and needle point, I paint and I collage and hobby lobby has so many different brands and supplies you didn't even know you could use!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My favorite store! I can be here for hours .. I love decorating and planning and all kinds of Craft work .. This is store to go to if you are planning a birthday or any party. I love how they have 40 percent off any item . Also enjoy when they have Christmas stuff 50 percent off during Christmas time of the year . All my Christmas decor came from here !!
Jennifer T.
I have never been so mad at my best friend in my life! I haven’t been in a Hobby Lobby since I was around 12 years old. Until a month ago when she suggested we go there to find stuff to make wedding decorations. I thought this place was basically another Michael’s. WRONG! As we walked around I kept telling her I was upset with her. Why? Because I needed all the things! Not only did we find everything to make decorations I have already found just about everything I need to decorate my future house.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
LOVE! I only shop at Hobby Lobbyt supplies. They offer sales every week and there’s always a 40% off one regularly priced item coupon that you can use. They have a great selection for so many different art and crafting hobbies. I get a lot of painting supplies from here because I paint with watercolor and acrylics. I love their canvas selection, and they often times have them 50% off. They also always have a clearance section with lots of goodies in it. Hobby Lobby
Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is seriously one of my favorite stores on earth! They literally have anything you can possibly think of for your home decor needs! They also ALWAYS have some kind of deal going on, online & in store! They have great customer service, and I’ve never had an issue with anything I’ve got from there! Everything is decently priced and the quality is great! I have been a customer for years and will continue to be one! I love this place! I highly recommend them to anyone!
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Hobby lobby is my guilty pleasure! Any holiday decor they have the best selection! Best prices and always a deal or coupon you can find! Great customer service! Great quality product! My whole house is hobby lobby. My hubby walked in for first time and was obsessed! Highly recommend and will remain my favorite go to home shopping!
Stacey M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places to get both craft and home decor at a reasonable price.

Hobby Lobby offers so many affordable home decor items. The majority of my Christmas and fall decor comes from Hobby Lobby because they offer so many different items and they are all super affordable.  They usually have some type of sale going on which makes items even more affordable.

They offer so many different things. I truly believe that I could spend all day in Hobby Lobby just looking at different items.

During college I was in a sorority and they offered so many different craft materials that were perfect for making paddles and making little gifts for my littles.

The employees are always very friendly and always happy to help.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Seriously addicted to this store. I recommend using the only coupon for 40% one item if it isnt on sale already. Just scan at checkout. I've found great deals here, but for some things definitely buy somewhere else. (Yarn, beads, mirrors). The best deals in my opinion are the wrapping paper and painting supplies.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this store. I can wonder around it for hours. There is always a 40% off one item coupon and a ton of other sales going on. They have a decent clearance section. They are lacking in only one department that I can see and that is their fabrics. It’s very small and you don’t have much to choose from but for everything and anything else this is the store to go to.
Croix M.
National City
The place to go whatever hobby you are into. The best store that is loved by Decorators and Designers since you can get a lot of things adding finishing touches for a project. You can also get design inspirations if you get an artist block moment attacked. A short trip to the store is all you need to make the creativity get going. Hobby Lobby
Brandi R.
Denver, CO
What's the main thing you go to hobby lobby for?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
What is your favorite thing about Hobby Lobby?
Ada T.
Hobby Lobby or Michael's?
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
Do you support Hobby Lobby for being closed on Sundays?
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
What is your favorite thing to get at hobby lobby?