BY HOBBY LOBBY #1 in Craft Stores

Hobby Lobby
  • "Their home decor pieces are also great but you definitely have to wait for the sales which actually happen quite often.." in 385 reviews
  • "I enjoy shopping here and could spend hours in the store, but will no longer support them due to them denying their employees access to birth control, " in 175 reviews
  • "The best way to describe this store is that it is like a Michael's Craft Store (but WAY better and more of a selection) and a Home Goods store combined!" in 168 reviews
  • "I love hobby lobby I could spend a lady in hear Thank god I don't work hear r I'll never have a pay check I'd owe them lol I love to craft " in 152 reviews
  • "I always find something I like (by that I mean dozens of things) and if I could have an endless gift card to somewhere I might pick Hobby Lobby." in 145 reviews
Cristina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Hobby Lobby! They have everything: crafts, gifts, party decor & seasonal decor. In addition, they always have their famous 40% off coupon found on their app, along with other amazing discounts and weekly sales. I have purchased Christmas ornaments, party decor, frames, and crafts. Check out my some of my craft and home decor projects in the pics below.
1. I purchase craft paper, decorative stock paper, ribbon, letter templates and glue to crate this Thanksgiving banner. I downloaded the pattern online and used regular cardboard as my template for the decorative card stock.
2. I just loved these frames, but I didn’t know what to do with them. One day, I saw an image in a magazine with a rustic vanity mirror. Light went off. I used the mirror from my vanity (actually had to cut it down to fit the frame), placed backer things on it to and glue (to prevent the mirror from falling out (all purchased at Hobby Lobby) for this new vanity mirror. I get SO many people asking “where did you buy that!” I love saying “I made it!”

I took a close up of the frame bc Iit was hard to get a picture of the mirror without a shot of me in it. Also, here is another shot of the same frame but a different size that I use on my fire place mantel as decor to give dimension and interest. I love these frames!
Manda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite store ever when it comes to buying items from my home. They have everything from knobs for dressers decorations on the walls party favors Toy I'll paint you name at this store has it to make your home look amazing. They always have a 40% off coupon in their items are always going on sale every other week. So you never really have to pay full price for something in the store ever which is amazing. I also love that this is a Christian store that is run by Christian people. They close on Sundays to honor God and to keep the Sabbath day holy which is a major reason I love this store because they support god they're proud of it and they don't care who doesn't like it!
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I could spend every dollar I earned here, I would! I love the Christian hospitality the workers give. Not just at one but at all! I use my 40% coupon in here everytime I purchase. I also find everything I need everytime I come in. Great deals. I love their clearance isle. Their fabric department is the best one I have seen. My girls always find a toy at a good price as well. Thank you for being such an awesome store to visit no matter if I am actually looking for something or if I am there just to window shop.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
LOVE! I only shop at Hobby Lobbyt supplies. They offer sales every week and there’s always a 40% off one regularly priced item coupon that you can use. They have a great selection for so many different art and crafting hobbies. I get a lot of painting supplies from here because I paint with watercolor and acrylics. I love their canvas selection, and they often times have them 50% off. They also always have a clearance section with lots of goodies in it. Hobby Lobby
Stephanie C.
ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is seriously one of my favorite stores on earth! They literally have anything you can possibly think of for your home decor needs! They also ALWAYS have some kind of deal going on, online & in store! They have great customer service, and I’ve never had an issue with anything I’ve got from there! Everything is decently priced and the quality is great! I have been a customer for years and will continue to be one! I love this place! I highly recommend them to anyone!
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I love going into Hobby Lobby every so often to check out new decor. They have some cute farmhouse stuff. Now, the whole store isn’t my style but I will go there to see if I can find any hidden treasures 😏 I recommend Hobby Lobby to anyone trying to find home decor.
Tara K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Words cannot express how much I freaking love Hobby Lobby! I go there every single week even if I don’t buy anything..which I pretty much always do. The majority of my house is decorated with stuff from Hobby Lobby. They have amazing deals and it’s a faith based company which I think is so great! The have everything you need for any kind of craft you could imagine. Perfect party decorations, greeting cards and even custom framing & fabrics. If you’ve never been to Hobby Lobby, do yourself a favor and GO GO GO!!!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hobby Lobby is a wonderful store, I seriously can spend hours there. The selection of items available is incredible. Everything from craft essentials to home decor, all in one place. I love that they are closed on Sundays, such a respectable quality that many places no longer honor. They’re pricing is phenomenal and sales take place daily on a variety of items.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Hobby Lobby has always been one of my goto places to shop both for home and events. My sons 7th birthday just came and he wanted a pirate party!! No stores in my area had pirate items until I checked Hobby Lobby! I found EVERYTHING I needed and got so many compliments on how cute everything was. Starting with HL first the next time we throw a party
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I could just live in this store!! Everything is amazing and at some point everything is on sale! I love decorating my house with the decor and it’s my go-to for all my crafting needs. Prices are fantastic. I have my own jewelry shop and I love that they carry certain beads no one else does so I can look at color and get immediately. I love Hobby Lobby.
Brandi R.
Denver, CO
What's the main thing you go to hobby lobby for?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What is your favorite thing about Hobby Lobby?
Ada T.
Hobby Lobby or Michael's?
Kelsey M.
Do you support Hobby Lobby for being closed on Sundays?
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
What is your favorite thing to get at hobby lobby?