BY HOBBY LOBBY #2 in Craft Stores

• Is this a good place to shop at?11 Answers
  • What's the main thing you go to hobby lobby for? 99 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Hobby Lobby?80 Answers
Hobby Lobby
  • "Their home decor pieces are also great but you definitely have to wait for the sales which actually happen quite often.." in 385 reviews
  • "I enjoy shopping here and could spend hours in the store, but will no longer support them due to them denying their employees access to birth control, " in 175 reviews
  • "The best way to describe this store is that it is like a Michael's Craft Store (but WAY better and more of a selection) and a Home Goods store combined!" in 168 reviews
  • "I love hobby lobby I could spend a lady in hear Thank god I don't work hear r I'll never have a pay check I'd owe them lol I love to craft " in 152 reviews
  • "I always find something I like (by that I mean dozens of things) and if I could have an endless gift card to somewhere I might pick Hobby Lobby." in 145 reviews
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Hobby lobby i could stay in that store forever. They have everything you would need and think of for diy projects. My nephews are in boy scouts 8&9 year's old. Its the one place i can find a wide variety of toys, crafts ,models that a little boy would enjoy working on. My 23 yr old daughter is in college studying illustration they have all the tools she needs. My 27 yr old daughter has a pop up shop she sells handmade hair and jewelry pieces mostly everything she uses we purchase at hobby lobby. Home decor is always on sale. You can get a coupon from their web site and most times they have the flyer with coupon in store. They always HAVE sales 30-50% off . Clearance items go down as low as 75-90% off. You cant loose shopping with them.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Since I recently began crafting, I decided to see what Hobby Lobby was about. They have huge selections of frames, vintage frames, wedding supplies, scrapbooking accessories. So much more selection than Michael's. At 1st, I thought they would be expensive but I was very surprised at the end. After comparing prices I noticed Hobby Lobby has way better deals Except...when you have those awesome coupons Michael's gives. I will definitely continue to visit here. And I will continue looking for deals. This place is pretty cool and the service is good.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert
My absolute favorite store to shop! They have a huge selection of home decor, seasonal decorations, and ginormous selection of crafting supplies. You will see they usually have half the store at 50% off. If what you need is not on sale. Check back next week and more likely than not, it will be on sale. If Pintrest has ispired you to do a crafting project, Hobby Lobby will more than likely have all the supplies you need. I could spen hours walking around and gathering inspiration. It's my 'Happiest Place on Earth '. #craftingismybloodtype
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Hobby lobby is my favorite chain stores to get my favorite decor products. When shopping here, you'll notice that half the store is 50% off. If you find things you want that are full price, wait until the next week to buy them when they're 50% off. Sales change each week. Go on Saturday nights to shop when they're changing signs and they will typically give you everything half off. Great store, just look for the quality. Some things aren't worth it or durable but use your best judgement.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love hobby lobby!! They have one about 15 min away and I love shopping there. It's not what I expected when I first walked in there. There is literally something for everyone in there. They have every craft related item that you would want but they also have home decor, decorations, candy, toys, party supplies!!. They have a great selection and everything is at a great price. They usually have coupons too so you get an even better price. Highly recommend this place!!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Sanger, CA
This store is pretty awesome. It has your nik-naks, your crafts, your holiday items, baking items, party items, wall art and so much more. I love that I can go there and get most of what I need and then some. This store gets me in trouble with my wallet!! lol Prices are great and I love the sales. I do vendor shows and I love that I can quickly pick up items to dress up my booth to match a holiday setting whenever I need to. I definitely recommend this store to all.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this store! I buy all kinds of items from here ranging from crafting to home decor. One of my favorites is this magnetic sand timer. It's 90 seconds from start to finish. I also have paintings in my office from hobby lobby as well. They always have a coupon online on their website for a % off one regular priced item. If you show the cashier the coupon she will just scan it from your phone. Savings is good , why pay full price all the time ? ūüėäūüĎćūüŹľ
Gabi D.
Gabi D.
Hobby lobby has a great selection of different decorations and crafts! Everything I have purchased has been very good quality and held up extremely well. They have sales on some of their stuff all the time, but if there is an item you want to purchase that is not on sale you can go to their website and after you click on the weekly ad, there will be a box that you can click on to receive a 40% off of a regular priced item coupon.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
I absolutely love shopping at Hobby Lobby. If you buy something at full price, you're doing it wrong. There is always a 40% off coupon for an individual item either in your paper or printable online. Also, their products in general are always marked down if not one week, then within a week or two. I was able to get a handful or wall art pieces for my apartment for less than $20. The variety is great and so are the prices.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Okay. So I love that they have basically everything always. I love that they have flowers from all seasons all year, and then additional special ones season to season. I make wreaths, so I have to make inventory in advance.

If you are a conscious shopper/moral shopper meaning you care about supporting companies with similar beliefs to you or not supporting ones with differing beliefs, do your research on this store.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Denver, CO
What's the main thing you go to hobby lobby for?
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What is your favorite thing about Hobby Lobby?
Ada T.
Ada T.
Hobby Lobby or Michael's?
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
Do you support Hobby Lobby for being closed on Sundays?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
What is your favorite thing to get at hobby lobby?