BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Hobby Farm Home celebrates traditional farm life with modern flair. Articles include cooking with home-grown produce and farm-raised meat, the decor of the farmhouse, reviving farm traditions, and the handmade creation of objects - bringing the farm indoors. Hobby Farm Home inspires, educates and entertains those who want 'true country living.' see more...

• Do they have monthly subscriptions...and if they do how m...3 Answers
  • Is this similar to the "Hobby Farms" magazine1 Answers
  • Where can I find these magazines at?3 Answers
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
I love this magazine! I have had a subscription for a few years and have loved every issue. Lots of great tips, recipes and very interesting articles. Great for the hobby farmer, real farmer or anyone interested in country life. Get the subscription, the newsstand price is way too high.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I love this magazine. It is full of great articles from real everyday people that has great ideas about growing your own food and raising a farm. It also has other ideas about different things for a farm.
Kathleen M.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is one of my favorite magazines. I love every article. I always find something that pertains to me and my little homestead. There's always something I want to try.
Heather s.
Bainbridge, OH
One of the better magazines out there for this genre, would prefer it to be a monthly magazine. Well written, nice photography, useful articles.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Such a great magazine. Actually, I love all the Hobby Farm magazines. They always have informative articles and gorgeous pictures!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I just bought this today at lowes and i love it! so many good tips and ideas on how to start a small or large scale farm/garden.
Sierra J.
Vancouver, WA
Love Hobby Farm magazines, they're always informative and great for the hobby farmers that they're targeting
Danielle H.
Great magazine! A little bit of everything you would like to hear about. Love the recipes and advice!
Heather F.
Loveeee this magazine. Has a lot of information about various topics! Perfect for our little farm.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Muy buena revista , tiene muchísimas ideas y todo se entiende muy bien👌 recomendada
Jenn B.
Where can I find these magazines at?
Cheyenne B.
Do they have monthly subscriptions...and if they do how much??
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
Is this similar to the "Hobby Farms" magazine
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
What is the best article you have read?