BY HO LEE CO., LTD.

Kristen F.
Twin Falls, ID
We use this pump all the time when we are camping to pump up our air mattress or at home when we are filling up our blow up pool. It works great and fills up quickly. It holds 4 D batteries which are a little pricey and you have to replace them each season. Overall a pretty good product. I wish it could also be plugged in so batteries were not required.
Sandra C.
I have this air pump and its not the best but it is useful it will get you by if your at the beach and need to inflate an airbed or tube but it might take a good while for the items to inflate that's the down fall it takes a really long time for something to get aired up believe me you will get frustrated fast. But its better than having to sit and blow it up with your mouth.
Alyssa K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is a really great product to have. Quickly fills up air mattresses. I wish it had a smaller needle so that I could use it to air up my balance ball. This one uses batteries which is great for camping!
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
I absolutely love this pump! I use it for so many things other that my air mattress! The only con I really have is the amount of batteries it uses. Very very effective.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
I've had one of these for years and it still works great. It's a little slow but better than blowing up that mattress with my own air
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
This is a great thing to always have in your car. We've used it for so many different things. It's a must for camping as well.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Its a tad bit slow , but it beats blowing it up yourself. it comes in handy a lot and it's not too loud like other pumps are
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Love this pump I use it to blow up my air mattress you do not have to worry about using a push pump well worth the money
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
The little flap that holds the batteries in has a hard time staying shut on the one I had. I had to replace it.
Keara S.
WE have been using this for a long time, and it is really great for camping. The product seems to last forever