BY HMDX

HMDX Jam Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Grape
  • "Although I really do like this speaker I wish the battery life was longer." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I love this little speaker because I can take this anywhere I go all I need is to have it fully charged and my phone. I can take this to the park to the beach just about anywhere. The only downside is it can get damaged pretty easily because the material isn't overly protective for drops. But this is enough to fill a small room with your music and be completely satisfied with it.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this speaker. It's great and loud. It met my expectations for sure. I use it all the time and I will continue to use it until it don't work anymore. It is better than other speakers and I recommend trying it
Katelyn A.
This wireless speaker is awesome! My friends and I went on a really long and tiring hike once and decided that we needed some pumping music to push us to finish. We pulled the speaker out, connected it through bluetooth, and jammed to Beyoncé! The connection would go out once in a while, but that was only due to the fact that my friend (the one controlling the music) and I were walking at different paces and so we gained distance between us. Overall great product and really inexpensive for the quality you're getting.
Valerie S.
Temple, TX
Great, It's cordless! One of the best products I have ever bought! The sound is loud and there's even some bass. I can hear the music from another room. It's what helps me clean my house. The battery charge lasts a long time. It's bluetooth so I just play the music from my phone!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Nice design to the speaker that just feels like a solidly built product.
+ Rubber bottom on speaker allows it to easily grip onto surfaces.
+ Sound is clear with some decent level of bass for such a small speaker
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
Although I really do like this speaker I wish the battery life was longer. I have to charge it every time I use it and say you don't use if for a while the battery still dies.
Danielle K.
Pascoag , RI
This is awesome I actually like it a lot its loud and the music sounds awesome its wireless and portable I sometimes even take it in the car with me places!!!!
Nicole D.
This product is just so amazing it works so well. && I use it everywhere i go definitely worth the price!!!!!!!!!!
Katie H.
I. LOVE. THIS. SPEAKER. It is small but mighty. It has incredible sound and it is perfectly compact; I can throw it in my purse. It is super easy to pair with any bluetooth compatible device and it is priced fairly. I have already recommended this to family members and they have purchased this! I would purchase this again for sure.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great little bluetooth speaker. Perfect to have at work! Its easy to charge and use. Battery life could be a bit better though. Last about 5 hours in bluetooth mode.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Where do they sell looks nice