BY HMDX

HMDX Jam Plus Port Bluetooth Speaker - Yellow
  • "The battery life could better, but for the price point, it is a good buy." in 2 reviews
carla m.
I use to have this in blue. I no longer have it because it broke due to it falling so much. We got this at Walmart for like 40 dollars like 5 years ago and I really loved this little speaker we use to keep it in the restroom to listen to music. Great affordable speaker
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love these portable speakers. Really affordable and good quality. It's no Bose speaker but you can't expect it to be. I've gotten a few hours of battery life on it from one charge...it would be nice if it was a bit longer but not a big deal. The speaker is very dependable and I highly recommend it.
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
Great little item when you want to listen to tunes. We have one in each of the bathrooms and sync up our phones while showering. The battery life could better, but for the price point, it is a good buy.
Koryn B.
Love this little thing. Very portable and loud or soft when I need it. Only thing I would change is a longer battery life and more bass effect. I get compliments off of mine all the time though.
Erin A.
Pretty cool product! My friend has one of these and I make sure that she brings it to parties and the beach when we go. Some features could be better but, still a good product!
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I don't think that these speakers are bad at all! The price is pretty reasonable, and the speakers produce a decent sound
Kanchan J.
Columbus, OH
Easy carry any where any time...you can syn it with phone...but voice quality is not good enough
Courtney B.
I have the blue one and it's pretty nice. Not the best. But not horrible. Ipdescent price too
Niki K.
greece
I really love those kind of speakers... they are quite cheap and reliable but girl not.that colour 😂😂😂

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.