BY HMDX

• "I plays very loud and clear and has a good battery life." in 1 review
  • "I have two of these things and i absolutely love them the sound quality and battery life is top notch for the price point!" in 1 review
Heather  H.
I love having this speaker. I have no complaints about this product really, a minor inconvenience is that you have to toy with it for it to be charging and play music at the same time. I love how loud this speaker is. I love the color. I love the look. It is user friendly, easy to use with your phone or ipods. I haven't had really any trouble with it and I really do love it. My whole family has one because it is so nice to have and not have your phone attached to speakers all the time by cords. It is awesome to use bluetooth to connect my phone because it is a much clearer sound with nice quality :)
Joslyn T.
I originally purchased this during Christmastime at a department store. It has lasted me a very long time and the sound that comes out is amazing. I just wished this product had a longer battery life for how long I charge it. I strongly recommend buying this- perfect for anyone as a gift!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
We have had this speaker for probably about 4 years now and we are obsessed with this! The sound quality for the price is amazing. Perfect for parties, indoor and poolside. They have tons of different colors so you can have one for each member of the family. They make great gifts and are easy to set up and play. All you need is a smartphone with Blutooth. We love this thing!
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Big sound that's portable and easy to sync by bluetooth then this is what you need! Sound clarity is crystal clear and can be turned up without volume distortion. Solidly made with rubber bottom grips so it's not prone to knock overs. Battery life is long and charging can be done by usb.
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Got this a a gift and i love that its purple plus it is really loud for it being that small. easy to carry with you when traveling or having a get together on summer nights plus connecting two of these together making it into stereo mode. i plan to buy another just because they are worth it and good to have around. Easy to charge via USB and last a long time.
Mindy B.
Got this for Christmas and it is a great speaker. Full sound, portable, and makes my iPod sound great. Easy to charge via USB and the battery lasts. Small enough to take or place anywhere without sacrificing sound quality.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Nice design to the speaker that just feels like a solidly built product.
Rubber bottom on speaker allows it to easily grip onto surfaces.
Sound is clear with some decent level of bass for such a small speaker
such a fun color!!
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert Level 4
These speakers are so awesome I bought three total, in purple and blue and gray. I can play my iPhone music when I am across the room. The quality is perfect and does not waver. I love using these speakers.
Rebecca M.
A bunch of people I work with have this and use them while working. They work great! The sound is clear and can be heard from pretty far away. The battery seems to last for a long time.
Labony K.
I've got this as a gift. It's very cute and small. However, I wish the sound was louder. I would rather get the JBL than this. It is good to have for laptop speaker replacements.
Lisa S.