BY H&M #15 in Online Retailers

Quinn G.
I really enjoyed the way that the website was set up. It was super easy to navigate and find all the of the clothing items I was looking for. My only issue is the models wearing the clothes. I wish that it told me what size the model was wearing and her height so I can understand what that would look like in proportion to me. I did have to return a few items but that was of no problem to me.
Yubelkis W.
I shop at H&M every so often for myself but they are by far my favorite store to buy clothes for my 7 year old daughter. They have amazingly cute tops and dresses $4.99. The baby clothes are cute but way over priced so I don’t often shop for my 1 year old son there even tho I like the clothes they’re in my opinion over priced. I wish shipping wasn’t so expensive. When they do have sales they’re usually pretty good.
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
I actually really love H&M for the pricing and usually good selection of fashionable decent quality clothes. Online for me is a must because the nearest store to me now is pretty far away. As long as I know my exact sizing when ordering it’s never an issue. Things always come in the mail quickly and I’ve never received a messed up order at all. Their online sales are great too!
Ariel G.
hm.com is a great site! I    think there is more online than in the store and it is organized nicely to find everything online. the sales online are great as well and there are great prices for new clothes and on the sale items. H&M is where I    can find anything and I    know that the quality is good for a low price.
Jill S.
H&m has great clearances especially for kids apparel and their clothes are very durable as my daughter wore their treggings for two years. The sizing is different and runs by years for kids and their shirts sometimes are short but their camis are only 1.90 when I bought them and that's the best price I found anywhere. Always check out their sales!
Veronica M.
If you are looking for super affordable clothes and accessories this is the store for you. They offer everything from high end dupes, casual and dressy items. I love shopping here and always walk away having purchased multiple items for an affordable price. You can also get 15% off your purchase if you bring 5 clothing or cloth items to donate which is great for saving even more. I like that they always sell trendy clothes and staple items too. I highly recommend shopping here and find their items to be great quality items too
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
I love HM it’s my go to store for all events. The prices are very affordable and there’s always things on sale. The quality of the clothing is 100% good only thing is don’t dry some of the clothing. But other then that I recommend shopping here for any occasion.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
The greatest things about shopping online is, you can always find coupons. Just google them and they come right up. I always find coupons for H&M, I always enjoy a discount. There are a lot more things online. I’ve always been an online shopper, so when they finally put up their website, it was s relief! hm.com
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love this store! It’s like forever21, but with a better return policy.. LoL. But seriously I like that my whole family can shop here, and the quality of the clothing is pretty great for the price. The clothes aren’t going to fall apart after one wash cycle if you catch my drift.. I’d definitely recommend H&M.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
What can I say, i absolutely love HM. They always have amazing sales, but not any sale they tend to have 70 off discounts or more.
They carry all kinds of trends and their styles are always in. I recommend it. Is one of stores that you go in and you can always find something to wear.
marokia P.
What’s your perfect items from H&M ?hm.com
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Does H&M over plus sizes or pants in long sizes?