BY H&M #12 in Online Retailers

Veronica M.
If you are looking for super affordable clothes and accessories this is the store for you. They offer everything from high end dupes, casual and dressy items. I love shopping here and always walk away having purchased multiple items for an affordable price. You can also get 15% off your purchase if you bring 5 clothing or cloth items to donate which is great for saving even more. I like that they always sell trendy clothes and staple items too. I highly recommend shopping here and find their items to be great quality items too
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like shopping at H&M. The clothing is really comfy and they have a wide range of style when it comes to shopping here. Its easy to create a great outfit for any occasion. They're a little pricey with certain things but overall have really cute clothing. I highly recommend!!!
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
Love love love this store. They have a great online selection and it ships pretty quickly. I’ve never had an issue with ordering anything online with H&M...my only suggestion is to make sure you see if they run small or large...a lot of their clothes seem to run small on me.
kaylee C.
Oklahoma city
I love this story they have amazing deals and clothes just everything you need for every one in one store it' amazing how affordable the stuff is here it's inexpensive clothes,shoes here they have a kids section,men's,women's section I would really recommend to shop here!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HM website. It makes it so easy to shop, and lets you know everything that's on sale.
Sometimes the store is overwhelming so it's nice to be able to filter through what you really want.
I love the way they size their jeans. There's no confusion just numbers.
AC C.
Macomb, MI
This site seems to carry more than in store. I regularly check the site to see what is new. The prices are affordable and the clothes are trendy. Sometimes I find I need to order more than 1 size but the free returns in store make it easy to return what I don't need.
Melissa F.
Bronx , NY
I’ve always loved H&M since young however I feel like they used to have a lot more variety in the past and much better quality items. I do but a few items here and there but not as much as before. I’ll definitely shop here again as I always find an item or two
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Love their easy navigation and broad spectrum search engine you can type in a color and it will pop up everything they have in that color. It’s really awesome and their prices are amazing. I have never had to deal with customer service but I’m sure it’s good
April H.
Their clothes are always very fashionable and trendy. I enjoy shopping here and they almost always have good sales or the clearance rack is stuffed with goodies. I am usually only able to find the stores inside of malls and of course shopping online.
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't shopped for clothes at H&M in a while because their sizing is a bit weird. I prefer to shop online and I haven't really narrowed down my size there yet because it's different with the different lines. What I do love to get are the home items. Recently I purchased a bunch of throw pillows and pillow cases to decorate the couch! The throws are super comfy and the pillowcases are adorable! So many different designs and colors to fit your current mood or the season!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Does H&M over plus sizes or pants in long sizes?