tom g.
tom g.
Powder Springs, GA

How old is to old to wear H and m?
Domenyka S.
Domenyka S.
May 31, 2014, 3:59 p.m.
No age required! h & m's clothing serves all ages and genders.
Onena C.
Onena C.
April 22, 2014, 2:56 p.m.
There's no age is just fashion
Liane F.
Liane F.
April 11, 2014, 4:04 p.m.
There's no age !
Marina V.
Marina V.
April 10, 2014, 7:50 a.m.
I don't think you are too old to wear H&M whichever your age is!
Katie A.
Katie A.
April 1, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
For them, I don't think there is an age limit.
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
March 30, 2014, 11:05 p.m.
Your never to old for h&m there is something for most ages to wear there
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
March 30, 2014, 10:28 p.m.
Unlike Forever 21, H&M is great because there are many variety of pieces appropriate for all ages. In the men's section, there are clothes for both men, teens, and boys. In addition, same goes for women. It's like a mini department store.
Saul G.
Saul G.
March 21, 2014, 2:20 p.m.
I don't think there is any age limit. There is something for everyone at H&M
mitch m.
mitch m.
March 19, 2014, 2:30 a.m.
There isn't an age limit to buying clothes at H&M. As long as you can find appropriate clothing for your age which H&M makes a pretty good selection about that.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
March 13, 2014, 7:25 p.m.
I think you should wear what you want... And they sell children's clothes so I see it like if they are marketing to adults and children ...they must want parents to shop there too....I'm 30 and I and my 7 yr old both shop here!!
Alex C.
Alex C.
March 13, 2014, 7:17 p.m.
There isn't an age but its kind of a young adult store. id say 30 at its highest to answer your question.
Anne C.
Anne C.
March 11, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
I don't think there is an age limit. Wear what makes you feel good. I'm 34 and still shop there
Tara H.
Tara H.
March 11, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
I'm 34 and wear their clothes!
Buddy C.
Buddy C.
March 10, 2014, 12:29 a.m.
I love wearing H&M and I'm 21, so definitely not my age!
Phylicia V.
Phylicia V.
March 5, 2014, 11:19 a.m.
N/A....They provide a variety of styles to fit different taste and ages.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Feb. 25, 2014, 6:37 p.m.
I don't think that there is such a thing as being too old for H&M? It's just so versatile. Plus, they have tons of business attire.
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Feb. 18, 2014, 11:46 p.m.
I don't really think there is a "too old" age for H&M it has such a variety for all ages that anyone could wear it
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Feb. 6, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
It all depends on what you are getting from there. Some of what they sell is really classic and just about anyone can wear it. Other stuff can be too trendy for some to be able to pull off, but there are more factors than just age.

Join Now