Yancy A.
Yancy A.
Salisbury md

Does the age matter when you shop @ H&M?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Aug. 13, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
No they sell clothes for any age
Elin A.
Elin A.
Aug. 8, 2014, 12:32 p.m.
I think they have things for people of all ages!
nicole g.
nicole g.
June 24, 2014, 2:30 p.m.
The age doesn't matter but i think your weight does. They don;t really gear their clothes towards heavy sizes. It seems like their sizes can be borderline European at times as well. Many things in H&M run much smaller than they do in other stores.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
June 9, 2014, 10:38 a.m.
I don't think so. There are some pieces that are obviously for a younger demographic, but there are definitely a lot of clothing items that appeal to all age ranges.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
June 8, 2014, 7:56 p.m.
No way! Personal style is exactly that, personal. I say if you feel good in it than nothing else matters!
Margot P.
Margot P.
June 7, 2014, 5:57 a.m.
Of course not. You have older people who feel young and like to dress young. You have young people who dress more mature. It all depends on your style and what you like.
Kari L.
Kari L.
June 5, 2014, 1:44 p.m.
No it doesn't matter you age just your style!
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
June 4, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
No, I think their clothes can be appropriate for most ages.
Laurinda U.
Laurinda U.
June 4, 2014, 3:03 p.m.
I don't think it does. H&M has a range of clothing as well as accessories and the prices are pretty reasonable
Secret M.
Secret M.
June 4, 2014, 12:29 p.m.
The majority of hm clothing tend to look for more of the younger crowd however hm does carry a lot of pieces and looks for more mature women and men. They sell clothing from beachwear to casual, club wear, and business wear. Overall, its always how you piece together your outfit to suit your body and age.
Staricia W.
Staricia W.
June 2, 2014, 12:18 a.m.
My answer would be absolutely NOT!!! H&M carries a variety of styles of clothing for all ages. Business, Casual, night out, vacation, etc.
Kaileigh W.
Kaileigh W.
May 30, 2014, 11:56 p.m.
I don't think so. I think its more about shopping for your body.
Jay R.
Jay R.
May 30, 2014, 8:58 p.m.
I don't age matters. As long as you're not a child.
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
May 29, 2014, 6:09 p.m.
I think it's for a younger crowd and they actually have very affordable clothes
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
May 29, 2014, 2:33 p.m.
I don't think so, as long as you are aware that certain articles of clothing shouldn't even be considered over a certain age no matter what store they are in!
Laura M.
Laura M.
May 28, 2014, 10:33 a.m.
A little...
Eric K.
Eric K.
May 27, 2014, 2:04 p.m.
No way! Style is style and you should have your own at any age!
Kevin H.
Kevin H.
May 24, 2014, 10:56 a.m.
I think that the clothes are suitable for any age. Yes, the clothes may be a little bit more fitted. However, style and clothes do not have an age limit on them. Go for it! :)
Julie R.
Julie R.
May 22, 2014, 5:11 p.m.
I don't think so. I see a little of everything in that store. I buy a lot of casual, comfy tops from there and I'm middle aged. Sure, there are some things that I wouldn't wear given my age, but I think you have that in just about any store you go to.
Sara A.
Sara A.
May 21, 2014, 1:07 a.m.
No - I am 35 and I get shirts and leggings there. Even if you are younger, you can find stuff there. My daughter is 10 and can't fit yet, so she gets fun accessories (necklaces, hats, scarves).
Andrew Y.
Andrew Y.
May 17, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
H&M is appropriate for Men under 30. The clothing isn't the highest quality so it's good clothing to keep for one season. The clothing is a bit more fitted so men under 30 are usually more comfortable with that.

Join Now