H&M Rose Reverie Body Scrub uploaded by Hadeel K.H&M Rose Reverie Body Scrub uploaded by Hadeel K.H&M Rose Reverie Body Scrub uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY H&M

A mild exfoliator that leaves skin smooth and subtly scented with dreamy magnolia and rose. Formulated with rice and olive granules to gently buff and polish. 8.5 fl. oz. How to use: In the bath or shower, massage onto your skin in circular motions and rinse thoroughly.

Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Another great bath product for the books! You hardly need a lot to scrub with, and the salt truly helps revitalize and soften your skin. I've used this a few times in areas that tend to have a rougher feel- elbows, feet, knees- and am impressed with the results and overall feel. Great scrub- highly recommended.
Nic B.
Fresh scent and smooth skin. Who can ask for anything more. This scrub is strong enough to get rid of dull dry skin without drying your skin out because it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin type.
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
It is great on the skin and cleans the pores on my face and makes me feel fresh but the bad thing is one time it made my face brake out but the time after that things where better I believe it’s fair more the price it’s at and hope some of you want to try it
Zi S.
Kensington, MD
As much as I love the scent of this, how big the tub is, and how it feels on my skin so soft and velvety. It doesn't get all the dead skin off, and it irritates my skin afterwards. Cause some part of skin would be clean but other part isn't it. So I have to apply more and scrub harder. It's not pretty.
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
I don’t like this product at all ! It smells so good but feels so harsh . I used this product one night and it left my skin so dry and nasty ! I had to reshower the pricing pretty much tells why this product is the way it is !
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Smells amazing and makes my skin ultra soft. I prefer Lush products, which is why I left off a star but this is a great alternative on a budget for sure! I'd recommend to those looking for a new body scrub to try.
Jordan P.
I got this body scrub by chance, just to try it out. It smelled great, and the rose scent was actually pretty well done and sweet. It was really inexpensive for a body scrub, but I'm giving this one 3 stars because the scrub didn't feel like it was actually working. It felt more like a bubble body wash than a scrub of any kind, so using it for exfoliating wasn't even possible. The packaging also leaves something to be desired, it looks alright but the twist off top is hard to use in the shower and didn't seem to preserve the product very well. All in all, I was disappointed with the functionality of this scrub, but for the price it's not a huge loss.
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
Yo no tengo el exfoliante corporal H & M Rose Reverie pero mi hermana tiene uno y, a veces, cuando voy a la ducha tomo un poco jaja. Huele muy sabroso y deja la piel suave y radiante, elimina las impurezas de la piel y ayuda a mantenerla joven y fresco. Me encantaría tener uno de su propio pronto, pero por ahora le recomiendo que lo use! ¡No te arrepentirás!
Sabrina R.
I was a little skeptical about this body scrub because of the brand name but I was willing to try it. The scent definitely smelled like Rose and it was super affordable. I didn't really like it though because it left a thin film on my skin and I didn't feel like I was getting 100% clean.
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
First off I love H&M and the clothes they have the fit my body.  I always need scrub for my rough skin, so when I decided to buy this I just knew it would work great.  What I didn't except was the scent.  I love it! The price is not bad either. I would recommend this to others as well as gift this to others.
mennat a.
H&M Rose Reverie Body Scrub Did anyone try it? What do you think about it and how does it smell?
Brandi B.