BY H&M #4 in Clothing Stores & Brands

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

• H&M or forever 21?182 Answers
  • I've always wanted to order from here! 😍4 Answers
  • Rapa lindisima.. 👌 Excelentes precios y muy buena antenci...1 Answers
H&M
  • "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
  • "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
  • "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
  • "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
  • "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
Alright, I’m so done (I’ll probably shop there again tbh but I’m going to rant, bare with me) with H&M and here are all my reasons.
1) quality is literally nonexistent half the time. I have had some clothes from this store that last me years, don’t shrink (despite me washing them EXACTLY as labeled) and then the other half, the clothes are falling apart.
2) the sizing... WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. For example; I went in bought one pair of jeans and I had tried them on, they fit, prefect. I bought the SAME STYLE, BRAND AND SIZE but in a lighter color. I got home to find these 2 pairs, of the same jeans just different wash, fit TOTALLY different. How does this happen, y’all? I DO NOT KNOW.
I only have 2 major reasonings for now... but does anyone else feel me?!?
Okay rant over :)
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love love love h&m I have bought so many items here it's hard to rave about just one category so why not all haha I have bought tops and sweaters here that are my go to for every day looks they also have a great selection of business appropriate clothing I was starting a new job a few months back and stopped in to pick up some button ups and dress pants and the look amazing almost as if the clothing was tailored to fit me personal and I've had friends who also wear there clothing and the same goes for them! I also love there highwaisted jeans they are so durable, stretchy, and comfy they definitely got it right and it doesn't break the bank to shop here!!!! I have gotten shirts, shoes, bags, accessories, pants, jeans and all the above
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
H&M is my favorite place to shop for clothes! They have great quality clothes and accessories at such great prices and they have great sales as well. I buy a lot of basics from here and they've lasted years and I paid only $5 for some of the pieces. Their boots are also great quality; a pair of zip-up ankle booties that I bought 5 years ago still look brand new and were only $35! H&M also has the best jeans, they're my second choice (American Eagle jeqns are my #1 choice). Their Jean's fit great, and go my European sizes which I find way more helpful than American sizes. H&M stays on top of trends and always look through their clearance racks because I guarantee you you'll find such cute tops and jeans at half the price or less!
Shannon💋 W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M is great for all types of clothing. I think there most exceptional type is there business clothing. They have very good quality stuff and it’s not too overly priced. However some things like there winter sweaters can be overly priced. The best part is when they have a sale it’s amazing. You get so many good deals for as little as $5. I’ve gotten a thick sweater during there sale time for $5! I love there kids section to for all mommies who are looking for good quality kids clothing! Some items can be a little pricey but it’s good for the most part. They also have good jewelry pieces and bags! Lastly if you’re looking for good quality jeans H&M is the place to go, I get all my jeans here! ♥️♥️♥️
Kalia L.
I like to shop at H&M because they have affordable business casual pieces. And the dressing room lighting is so bomb to take ootd/selfies! I also love their minimalistic jewelry pieces. The quality is okay. I think it's better than Forever21 but it's still fairly cheap quality. They're also a bit more pricey than Forever21 too.
Their staff are not the best or helpful employees but I'm the type of customer that doesn't like to be bother when shopping. So it doesn't bother me too much. lol.
Overall, I would recommend it to friends and families. (:
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
I just purchased some pants and a hoodie from H&M yesterday, and I'm in love with the clothes I got, but the customer service was lacking in Altoona Pa. The ladies working were fixing some displays as there was an hour before clothes, but they definitely put off the vibe they were in a hurry and didn't have time to help. I asked about a shirt I saw previously, which I would have purchased if I could've found it. But since I didn't get help, or an offer of help, I just bought the other 2 items. H&M is a good store with a variety of fashion for young adults. My only complaint is why they are charging $35 for h&m sweatpants joggers that are completely plain, but I guess that's just retail.
Erica L.
This store always makes me feel like I’m at a small department store (like Macy’s or Dillard’s). It’s very well organized with a lot of clothing pieces ranging from business to casual that are very well made, and very reasonably priced. They also have a great clothing recycling program. You can bring in clothing you no longer wear (no matter what brand) for a discount. They recycle the clothing and all profits from this program go to a charity which is just another great reason to support such conscientious company. I always liked H&M, but after they introduced their clothing recycling program my respect for them grew, they now have a lifetime customer.
Jonquil A.
San Antonio, TX
Affordable fashion find mecca! They have so much to offer in a a wide budget range, I do like that they offer more higher end (as high end as you can expect) products with better fabric quality choices, but as the average consumer looking to look fashionable on a budget, I also love that you snag some lower price point items as well. They offer a wide range of stylish accessories, from earrings and jewelry, to purses, shoes, and everything in between. H&M is definitely, to me, a one stop shop. Like if I was in a hurry to follow find a night on the town outfit, I know that I could find everything I needed there and not have to go to a million stores.
Yessenia L.
Their XS size used to fit me perfectly and their prices were super affordable, too. We have to consider the fabrics of the pieces of clothing... Most of the items have a fair price. Basically, you get what you paid for, and that's good. However, from some time now, I've had to return several items (they charge the returns) because of the larger fit the pieces seem to have now... That, or my body is shrinking. This, when talking about tops. Now, the pants: I still can't believe somewhere out there, there is a woman who is a size 00, that is 180 m (6 ft) tall...
Anyway...
Whenever buying from H&M, check their size charts
Danice V.
Oxnard, CA
My go to store of all time! Many do not rave about this store as highly as I do. They have prices from low to high and they are all worth it. I tend to watch for really expensive pieces until they go on sale at times— my secret! I have never left the store sad. I usually go shopping with a particular look in mind and I am always satisfied. They are highly conscience when it comes to recycling and reusing clothes. They have conscience lines and they also do designer collabs as well as artist collabs. I can go and on my favorite pieces in my closet are from H&M well to be honest majority of what I wear is H&M!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
H&M or forever 21?
Gabriella V.
Holland, MI
Has anyone ever noticed their prices or ever ridiculously cheap, or scary expensive??
monica d.
Culver City, CA
H&M or old navy?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite items to buy at H&M? Do you think the quality matches the price?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
H&M Or Charlotte Ruse? Which would you shop for school? Someone on a budget?