H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

Doo you like [product:h&m] ?
Have you tried jeans from here? Are they good quality?
SON HERMOSAS LA ROPAS...ÚNICAS
Start your review of H&M!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well in reviews
However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!in reviews
H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone.in reviews
I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!in reviews
They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends.in reviews
Chaitali S.
Vancouver, BC
H&M uploaded by Chaitali S.
Absolutely love H&M for simple and basic pieces like this grey sweatsuit, which is my favourite right now! I love their sweatsuits and formal wear and the prices are hard to beat. Also love that they’re trying to be more sustainable and I do my part by only buying pieces I will wear for years!
rebecca C.
nanaimo, BC
H&M uploaded by rebecca C.
I shop at H and M all the time but i recently got these pants which i’m obsessed with! I love corduroy pants and these ones are such good quality and super comfortable!
Aya G.
Vancouver, BC
H&M uploaded by Aya G.
I bought their new sweatsuit set and I received so many compliments from it! It's super comfy, fits my body type because it's cropped hoodie and high waisted joggers plus the colour is so unique! 100% grab it before it's gone. Comes in two other colours too!
Krystal W.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M uploaded by Krystal W.
H&M uploaded by Krystal W.
My fav store. I shop here all the time because they have the cutest clothes for such a fantastic price. If I ever need an outfit for something this is my first stop! [product:h&m]
Leanne C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M uploaded by Leanne C.
The most fashionable and comfortable baby boy clothes I have ever purchased. This is by far my favourite clothing store for my son he looks adorable and I love that they have a lot of simple mutual Colors. I really am not a fan of bright crazy Colors on his clothing i love simple and that’s hard to find for kids. [product:h&m]
Sarah F.
London, ON
H&M uploaded by Sarah F.
Love H&M children's line. Whenever my children are out and get compliments on their outfits they happen to be from here. Great selection of various styles to fit your lifestyle and design tastes. I will shop here again, very affordable and great sales on often too
Jorja M.
London
H&M uploaded by Jorja M.
Extremely upset with my order from H&M I ordered a sweater for my boyfriend and it shipped with a hole. The customer service was absolutely ridiculous and did not help me with my issue whatsoever. As this was my first time ordering from H&M I am truly disappointed. I would not recommend they will not help you even if you try.
karan V.
Winnipeg, MB
H&M uploaded by karan V.
Bought this whole outfit for morning run from H&M. It is so comfortable, and I think it would be even more if this short had zipper pockets. H&M hm.com
Arpan T.
Truro, NS
Fashionista Expert Level 2
H&M uploaded by Arpan T.
I got this sweater vest from H&M and I styled it with black turtleneck and straight blue jeans. #sweatervest
Michelle C.
Burnaby, BC
H&M uploaded by Michelle C.
This sweater vest is so versatile. It goes with everything as you can dress it up and down! Amazing vest for the spring time!

379 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
il y a un mois
Farah A. il y a un mois
H&M is quick fashion, doesn’t last very long, Urban Outfitters is lasts longer and costs more.