H&M uploaded by Sonia W.H&M uploaded by Sonia W.H&M uploaded by Carolina R.See all 329 photos

BY H&M #4 in Clothing Stores & Brands

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

• Rapa lindisima.. 👌 Excelentes precios...Be the first to answer!
  • Absolutely ADORE this store! It's lik...Yes I loveeee this shop too :) 30 Answers
  • What are your favorite items to buy a...Basics / not always 50 Answers
Photos (326)
  • "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
  • "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
  • "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
  • "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
  • "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Ana V.
Ana V.
miami, FL
'll confess I have a love-hate relationship with this store.
I love the location (close to home), the baby and children's clothes (stylish, affordable, practical, etc.) This is style heave compared to Carter's.They have a decent collection of inexpensive maternity clothes.
However, this particular store is especially poorly run - many times there are clothes all over the floor, lines are impossibly long at the register, and their staff is unhelpful and slow. Their collection is often incomplete.(missing sizes, colors, etc)
My worst experience was one day in the changing rooms. I was 9 months pregnant, huge and had some difficulty getting around. I desperately needed a winter sweater and coat so I decided to try some on in the changing room. I was really quiet in the store so I asked if I could use the family changing room so I would have a little more space to change. The attendant looked at me and said: "Mam, these are only for customers with children". I pointed at my belly and asked her what she thought was inside it. She still refused to let me use the family room. So lame.
I've now resorted to using the H&M online store, though it's a pain that they don't accept in-store returns.
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
A lot of blouses are sheer. I need to buy undershirts in every freaking color because i swear 80 percent of the shirts, dresses, blouses are sheer. The thicker stuff can cost a pretty penny that I refuse to pay for foreign sweat shop clothes. Im a hypocrite, yes. I buy sweatshop clothes from h&m when it is on sale. However, I'm making a vow not to buy clothes from malls anymore. Unless its american apparel. Its expensive af, but its made in the US by people who are paid an a nice hourly wage. H&M clothes is made in Bangladesh, cambodia, china etc, so it is cheap. If you are learning about ethics in the clothing/fashion industry, you will find that a lot of clothes is made by underpaid workers whose rights are violated. This goes for many stores in shopping malls. H&M is just one of them. The price range is good for people who want to dress fashionable without paying a lot of money for it. Some people need to dress nice for work, but can't afford to pay a hefty price for clothes, so they shop here. To each their own. Just know where your clothes is coming from.
Xuan C.
Xuan C.
I love H&M! My favorite location is the one in Caesar's Palace Las Vegas. It's like 3 floors of things! Overall I love this store but it is a hit and miss. I wish stores would organize their clothing sections by size and low to high prices. The thing with H&M is you really gotta dig if you want to find a good regular price deal! I know they have sale sections and all but it's always fun for me to find a great deal find in the regular price sections. The sizes are even numbers and sometimes fit myself and sometimes it doesn't. Like I said, it is a hit or miss. I have a lot of cute tops and dresses from here along with a handful of accessories. Their sale sections for accessories and makeup are always a great deal! Trendy outfits and accessories for a super cheap to decent pricing.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pros
This company is excellent at making the associate feel important and needed with excellent benefits and work-life balance. The values of the brand are something I hold close to me, and that's the biggest draw to H&M. The associates are so much fun to work with and the work environment makes coming to work great!
Cons
The company is quickly expanding into new markets every year. However, the internal promotions for stores not in a major city or in a district office are almost non-existent. Low volume, full concept stores are incredibly understaffed and require stores to complete the same workload as a higher volume store, with fewer people on staff. The company needs to do their homework on the places they're putting stores. Don't…
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
For me, H&M is a pretty basic clothing store, nothing special. The prices aren't low or high, just average for the products they sell. I've purchased some long length tanks here before on sale, as well as some really adorable lace flats. I was bummed about the flats though; I bought my size, but they are way too big on my feet even with sock liners and it's too much of a pain to return since I bought them online. Their sizes can be kind of strange, especially for kids' clothing. There seems to be a big range in size for their kids' clothing (2-4 years, 4-6 years, etc) and I'm always a little confused on which size to buy. Most of their clothes are decent, but I don't really shop here often unless I see a really good sale going on.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Erie, CO
I just recently went in to H&M for the first time because I have always been told that the clothes ran small and I was on the upper range of the sizes that they carried.

I purchased a skater dress with a rose print that I am absolutely loving. It fits even better after having washed it and I can dress it up for work with leggings or with a cute necklace for the weekend. It's hard to not go buy more of these dresses. I also really love the mustard yellow dress with a pretty cut out on the back that I got. It is a little bit longer than the rose one, so it feels more appropriate for my pretty casual office.

I'm happy to see that it is a style that H&M keeps and changes the patterns up for different seasons.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I used to not be very interested in H&M because I never found clothing that I would wear, but I've recently changed my mind and I think it's because they've upped their game. I went shopping a while back for new clothes and found incredible deals on some tops. I found one light cropped sweater for $7, a long sleeved blouse for $10, and another blouse for $10. The two blouses were also eco-friendly, which is something that I admire about this brand. The clothing does not feel cheap, is comfortable to wear, and they often have a lot of great deals going on that help you save money. I also like that they have a lot of clothing geared towards being work-appropriate, which I appreciate.
Rosemaria S.
Rosemaria S.
The one time I ordered something from this website they sent me the wrong size and expected me to pay for the return fee. I ordered a size medium in a men's shirt for a christmas gift and they sent me an extra large... how can you get that mixed up? That is a huge size difference. I ended up having to send the item back and just getting my money back and I had to speak to customer service about the return fee and they took care of it which was nice. I refused to buy from their again because it was a waste of time for the order. The quality of the clothing was great I have to say. I would go in-store but they don't have one locally where I live which should change.
claire s.
claire s.
chula vista, CA
I deeply love this store. It is full of fashion forward everything for men, women and children. The prices are very good. The quality of the product for the price is pretty good. It won't last forever, but you don't go to H&M for the classic staples that will last you ten years. You go for the super beautiful pieces that are not over priced.

Keep in mind this store is not for the full figured. If you do not fit into an average size there is a good chance that no clothes will fit you here. Simple fact.

I am mad for the (added or extra things/people or things that help) here. They are fantastically priced, nice quality, and super fun/fashion forward. I love it.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Fashionable, trendy clothing at a (typically) reasonable price! The Divided line (juniors, I think) is more along the the lines of F21 in that it doesn't feel like quality clothing. But most of the regular H&M brand clothing feels pretty good quality, especially for the price. The blazers can be pricey, but try and wait for them to go on sale or use online codes (they have in-store return option finally!)

Be aware, the sizes are European so they do run small (by at least one size).

The twill mid/high rise short make your bum look amazing by the way! And they're only like $13 and usually come in 4 different colors (obviously selection varies by location).
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
H&M or forever 21?
Gabriella V.
Gabriella V.
Holland, MI
Has anyone ever noticed their prices or ever ridiculously cheap, or scary expensive??
monica d.
monica d.
Culver City, CA
H&M or old navy?
Malika T.
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite items to buy at H&M? Do you think the quality matches the price?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
H&M Or Charlotte Ruse? Which would you shop for school? Someone on a budget?