H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

Had anyone realized they not bringing beautiful clothes anymore ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O
Start your review of H&M!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well in reviews
However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!in reviews
H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone.in reviews
I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!in reviews
They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends.in reviews
Kavita K.
Brampton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M uploaded by Kavita K.
I absolutely love this brand and i loved online shopping especially during pandemic and now imma completely online shopper. This brand carries super affordable, good quality, fashion clothes, accessories and footwear. I love the fact they send you return label incase something is not true to size for you. In this picture i am wearing [product:h&m] shacket #fashioninsta#h&m#clothes #influenster🤩✨
Michelle F.
Cambridge, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M uploaded by Michelle F.
In recent years I have found that the price for clothing at H&M has increased drastically (especially in the children’s department). I have also found that their clothing is now geared towards a much younger crowd when previously it was great for a young professional. Also, I wish their sizing in jeans was more accurate and that they had some stretch in them to better fit a curvy body. Aside from all that, I enjoy their ‘basics’ section as well as their accessories.
Abiola A.
Kitchener, ON
H&M uploaded by Abiola A.
I have been an [product:h&m] fan right from way back and the fact it’s affordable and of a great quality got me stuck to the brand. The quality is worth the money. I will definitely keep shopping from [product:h&m]. [product:h&m]
Manju S.
Ottawa, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
H&M uploaded by Manju S.
Hmm has adorable tops which are cost friendly and looks apt for the size. Love their cotton and linen materials. They are my to go in shop. Also not to forget about their white shirts. I kinda like their poplin white shirt.
Mitali C.
Calgary
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M uploaded by Mitali C.
Love H&M . Always has something for their members. Been shopping here. Always find good quality clothing. The return and online order is simple and fast. App is also easy to work with. A forever member of H&M community.
Lisa C.
Québec, QC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
H&M uploaded by Lisa C.
H&M plein de chose, prix raisonnable et il y a toujours des rabais. Je recommande sans hésiter
Bebe S.
Ajax, ON
H&M uploaded by Bebe S.
H&M uploaded by Bebe S.
I just got these boots in the mail!! Combat boots are cute looking!! I'm a plus size girl now I used to fit into size 8 woman's shoes but since my weight went up my shoe sizes kept going up and I'm finally at the last shoe size for woman 10!! It didn't fit me at first I adjusted the laces now they fit me perfectly without socks though!! I got large wide feet!! They might fit me with socks I gotta see!! Its stylish makes my outfits look better I look taller an slimer in these boots!! Affordable price it was just $45.20 Canadian dollars so super awesome 👌 💖 deal! Loving the shoe style!!
Chaitali S.
Surrey, BC
H&M uploaded by Chaitali S.
Absolutely love H&M for simple and basic pieces like this grey sweatsuit, which is my favourite right now! I love their sweatsuits and formal wear and the prices are hard to beat. Also love that they’re trying to be more sustainable and I do my part by only buying pieces I will wear for years!
Rebecca C.
Nanaimo, BC
H&M uploaded by Rebecca C.
I shop at H and M all the time but i recently got these pants which i’m obsessed with! I love corduroy pants and these ones are such good quality and super comfortable!
Aya G.
Vancouver, BC
H&M uploaded by Aya G.
I bought their new sweatsuit set and I received so many compliments from it! It's super comfy, fits my body type because it's cropped hoodie and high waisted joggers plus the colour is so unique! 100% grab it before it's gone. Comes in two other colours too!