H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

ME encanta esta tienda en especial la ropa de niños! Alguien sabe cuando abren sus puertas nuevamente? H&M
what's your favourite pick in this store H&M?
Start your review of H&M!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well ” in reviews
“However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!” in reviews
“H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone.” in reviews
“I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!” in reviews
“They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends.” in reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M is hit or miss for me. The prices are crazy low, but to be honest, so is the quality of the clothes in most cases. They have a little of everything here. Some seasons have tons of items that I simply mist have. But then there are times where I can't find a single thing that I like. And as I said before, the quality of the clothes is pretty low. Most seams are uneven or have loose threads. Some are made of super flimsy fabric that can barely survive one wash in the gentle cycle without new "washer bites"* forming. It renders some pieces as one time use only, and while the prices are affordable, it's a real waste. If I find a graphic t-shirt or cute tank or dress that I absolutely LOVE, I will do everything in my power to keep it in great condition for as long as possible.
Houston , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The clothes are inexpensive not usually costing more than $20 for an item & they have great sales, but the biggest (no pun intended) selling point for me is they carry plus size clothing. I can pick up my sons khakis for school, a cute dress for myself, and a vintage styled band tee for my husband, and I can do all of it quickly, efficiently, and for under 50 bucks. Also if you want to get a discount you can bring in a bag of all clothing that you no longer wear and H&M will recycle it for you along with giving you a 10% discount on your purchase. I am very against fast fashion but since H&M has been making moves towards more sustainable methods of production manufacturing distributing and offering the recycling program I am more supportive of them. They’re never gonna be my first choice but they’re not on my NO WAY list anymore.
Asheville, NC
A little pricey, but super cute stuff! They do have some good sales sometimes, though! Definitely take advantage when they come around! I always finds cute stuff on sale there, but I feel like my husband gets two or three items and it's already at $100 just for his stuff lol! They have a nice variety of styles, trendy, too. What I honestly love most about them is their recycling program. I love dropping my clothes off there to be recycled, and in exchange, they will give at least one coupon (depending on how many clothes you donate, they can give you more), so it is a win-win! Out with the old, in with some new 😅
Stockton, CA
Literally hate their app and their lack of reliability. I made a large order on Black Friday that was lost in the mail, and they would not address the problem until it had been lost for 14 business days. Also, to make matters worse, the app tracking made it seem like it was actually on its way to me. To top it off, when I contacted customer service, they were sold out of half the things I ordered and I had to fight with them to give me a measly 25% off my next order (which I will likely never place) and they wouldn’t give me free or discounted shipping. Really do not recommend shopping in their app.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE H&M! What I love most about the retailer is that they provide clothing styles that are fashion forward (I always see these styles worn in Europe), with many styles just simply made with simple designs and solid colors. This is perfect for me, as I love to add wardrobe staples and mix and match my outfits. The prices are simply unbeatable. The quality is OK. You're not paying a lot, so you're not going to get luxury pieces of clothing, but if taken care of, the clothes will last you awhile. I just love their slim fit pants--they're comfortable, trendy, and perfect for the office.
Aldan, PA
I feel like the styles of clothes at H&M used to be better. Nowadays, I can't seem to find anything that I like. I just don't like the style these days, and they cater only to that new style. They still have SOME decent styled jeans and pants. I say some because the majority of them are now all high-waisted 80's Mom jeans. I honestly don't know why people think this is a good look. It's not. Bring back the decent clothes. You do get a decent value for the price of most of the clothing there, so that's a plus. I'd recommend this store to anyone that's actually into the newer clothing styles.
Manhattan, KS
I like H&Ms clothes, they fit my personal style of classic with a mix of whimsy. They are also responsibly priced, and offer sustainable options, which I greatly appreciate. However, the brick and mortar store near me is severely lacking, which reflects badly on the brand. The store, despite being large, has very little variety and is instead full of clothes of the same cut and style, just in different colors. There is no plus-size section, a very VERY small accessories section, and the staff was actively complaining about their jobs and fellow customers.
Homer Glen
Horrific experience. I normally shop at H and M often and love their prices but their response to covid is absolutely horrible. I ordered a package like three weeks ago and it's been saying that usps is waiting for the package to arrive to them so they can ship it. It has been saying that for days. I contacted customer support and waiting for 40 min before an agent started a chat with me and the moment the agent got on, the cat randomly stopped and wouldn't let me say anything. Then I emailed them 2 weeks ago and still no response. Absolutely trash. Extremely dissapointed. Pacsun got my order and had it at my doorstep in a week, even though covid is active. H and M is garbage, don't order online.
Miami Beach, FL
When I was becoming a teenager this is the store I will go for my fashionable and trendy clothes . I will love all their clothes but after a few years I realize their clothes isn’t really hight quality and if your those type of people that doesn’t like everyone having the same clothes has you then u shouldn’t shop here. Literally at my school you can find more then 10 people with the same outfits
Toledo, OH
H&M uploaded by Chloe L.
Honestly, it’s not a perfect store. Lots of odd style choices aside though, when it’s good it’s extremely good. The quality is wonderful and the prices, on sale or otherwise, can’t really be beat for contemporary clothing. I love the high end designer collabs they often do and a good portion of my every day wardrobe has been bought at H&M.

362 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
airport road near kfc building
il y a 11 jours
Lucy C. • il y a 4 jours
Their blushes are amazing!
Greensboro
il y a un mois
H&M ? Anybody know if h&m have the Ariana grande merch?
Jacqueline B. • il y a 14 jours