BY H&M #4 in Clothing Stores & Brands

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

• H&M or forever 21?185 Answers
  • I've always wanted to order from here! 😍4 Answers
  • Rapa lindisima.. 👌 Excelentes precios y muy buena antenci...1 Answers
H&M
  • "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
  • "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
  • "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
  • "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
  • "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Zoey S.
North Hampton
I love H&M tops, accessories, dresses, and even some of the men's t-shirts but their pants never seem to be comfortable on me. They are always too big or too small. The jean material is pretty uncomfortable, and they are the type of jeans that if I can even fit my legs in them, they are always going to need a belt. But I do have to say I love the shirts and accessories. Some of the shirts can be over priced, but they always have clothing racks with $7 shirts and $5 shirts. Some accessories are on clearance for like 50¢. That's definitely where I do all of my Christmas shopping for my friends. And my mom. She loves it. The store has a wide selection of different clothing for different ages and genders (and I love the lgbt clothing they came out with.) I usually get my band t-shirts there and they have the cutest pastel sweaters. Every fall when I go back to school shopping I buy tons of sweaters.
Ashley S.
Absolutely LOVE H&M! This is my number one store when it comes to shopping for clothes. The clearance section is amazing and often has a lot of variety (in other words, it's not just graphic tees or tank tops). Also the quality of their clothing is top notch. I've literally been wearing some of the same clothing items for years with minimal wear and tear. Their clothes are not only good quality, cheap and well fitted but they are also trendy. Also, I am a curvy girl and often shop in the plus sized section of stores (which H&M does have a plus sized section by the way) but their regular sizes actually tend to run a little big. So it's worth going to the store and trying on a few things that might be a size or two smaller then what you'd normally wear. I am an XL in most stores sometimes an XXL (like in Forever 21) but I'm only a large in H&M. And that's saying something because I like my clothes to be on the baggier, flowy, more oversized side of things. So for a shirt to only be a large and still fit in a flowy or even oversized manner is awesome.
Bonita S.
Parkville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If you get on their mailing list via email or your address, they will send you GREAT coupons. I’ve gotten several 40% off plus free shipping deals. I like to get shoes, and Business attire from them. Sometimes the bottoms can be a bit off in sizing. I wouldn’t recommend buying pants online. Always try on the pants! Skirts have been ok when I just buy them without trying them. I’m not the biggest fan of their kids clothes. They are very bland looking (it has nothing to do with the quality) which is sometimes the same with the clothes for adults. I honestly don’t feel like they make clothes that are trendy and can look good on all body types and all colors. This isn’t my go to store for a night out or a special occasion. I really on shop here when I get a good coupon or good clearance sale going on.
Cristina G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
For me, H&M is hit or miss. Maybe it’s because I’m older now. I used to shop every time I went to NY and stock up on a TON of clothes. When I heard my state was greeting a store, I was thrilled.

Now H&M is every where. I thing going global kinda lost that zest, zip, oh, aw, that something special. The clothes are not made as well as they used to be. I still have H&M clothes from back in the day. H&M clothes that I bought last year have already been recycled bc they have non-repairable hole or damaged zippers. The material is cheaper. It’s a shame.

I still shop at H&M but only at the NY store now. Only there can I find there designer collaborations or other exclusive items, especially their home collection. I don’t go as crazy as I used to but it’s still a good deal to stock up in basics or fun items. Plus, they still have great accessories.
Kristen C.
Locust Fork
Horrible customer service!! The worker that scanned my clothes answered the phone in the middle of me asking a question about the clothing. I told the worker the item did not have the correct price because I had tried the same item on, but in a different size. He argued saying the other item was a style from last year. He lied. It had the same routing number. I checked to make sure the routing numbers were the same because I HAVE WORKED RETAIL AND THAT MEANS IT IS THE SAME ITEM AND WILL SCAN THE SAME. Correct way to work retail: do not answer the phone in the middle of a current customer’s question in the store (you will lose sales) & try to find the solution to the cutsomer’s question instead of continuously talking on the phone.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love love love h&m I have bought so many items here it's hard to rave about just one category so why not all haha I have bought tops and sweaters here that are my go to for every day looks they also have a great selection of business appropriate clothing I was starting a new job a few months back and stopped in to pick up some button ups and dress pants and the look amazing almost as if the clothing was tailored to fit me personal and I've had friends who also wear there clothing and the same goes for them! I also love there highwaisted jeans they are so durable, stretchy, and comfy they definitely got it right and it doesn't break the bank to shop here!!!! I have gotten shirts, shoes, bags, accessories, pants, jeans and all the above
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
H&M is my favorite place to shop for clothes! They have great quality clothes and accessories at such great prices and they have great sales as well. I buy a lot of basics from here and they've lasted years and I paid only $5 for some of the pieces. Their boots are also great quality; a pair of zip-up ankle booties that I bought 5 years ago still look brand new and were only $35! H&M also has the best jeans, they're my second choice (American Eagle jeqns are my #1 choice). Their Jean's fit great, and go my European sizes which I find way more helpful than American sizes. H&M stays on top of trends and always look through their clearance racks because I guarantee you you'll find such cute tops and jeans at half the price or less!
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Really nice store. They have a huge selection of clothing for all genders and ages at fairly reasonable prices. Their clothing for the most part is true to size for myself and my children, and the quality is pretty decent. I have even tried their makeup line which wasn't bad either. My only gripe is with the high price of their children's items. When you find them on sale, the discount is steep but if your daughter falls in love with that $40 glitter sweater on the manakin at front and you only have a small budget to work with, you may have trouble finding an affordable outfit there. Also, I wish they'd expand their infant section. They have the most adorable items, but not too many choices available in my local store.
Shannon💋 W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M is great for all types of clothing. I think there most exceptional type is there business clothing. They have very good quality stuff and it’s not too overly priced. However some things like there winter sweaters can be overly priced. The best part is when they have a sale it’s amazing. You get so many good deals for as little as $5. I’ve gotten a thick sweater during there sale time for $5! I love there kids section to for all mommies who are looking for good quality kids clothing! Some items can be a little pricey but it’s good for the most part. They also have good jewelry pieces and bags! Lastly if you’re looking for good quality jeans H&M is the place to go, I get all my jeans here! ♥️♥️♥️
Paige L.
River Grove
I regularly buy from H&M (online in particular). And I love them! Not only for good prices for good quality but also for their great and respectful customer services. They are always happy to help and they appreciate their loyal customers. I’m an online shopper. I’ve been shopping with many online retailers and experienced some disgraceful behaviour. That’s why I decided to leave a review for H&M - they are truly amazing retailer. Not only do I get anything I look for and for the good price but also as a club member I get great offers and discounts. Also when I contact them just with a simple question or query they come back to me swiftly with a positive decision and some reward or discount.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
H&M or forever 21?
Gabriella V.
Holland, MI
Has anyone ever noticed their prices or ever ridiculously cheap, or scary expensive??
monica d.
Culver City, CA
H&M or old navy?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite items to buy at H&M? Do you think the quality matches the price?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
H&M Or Charlotte Ruse? Which would you shop for school? Someone on a budget?