BY H&M #3 in Clothing Stores & Brands

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

• H&M or forever 21?181 Answers
  • I've always wanted to order from here! 😍4 Answers
  • Rapa lindisima.. 👌 Excelentes precios y muy buena antencion 1 Answers
H&M
  • "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
  • "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
  • "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
  • "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
  • "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
My go to store for basics. All my plain tees come from their Conscious range, and I try to get one of every color!

Their accessories and jewelry section is always fun but cheap- often spinning off on current trends. I’ve bought a few sets of simple hoops and stud earrings.

H&M has a beautiful range of leather look handbags, in ever changing styles. I’m currently using a 2017 black “leather” bucket style bag for my day to day needs, with an adjustable shoulder strap and stunning salmon pink interior.

The only fault I have with H&M is that their jeans/pant sizes are not consistent, and the sizes often change from US standard clothing sizes (6,8,10 etc) to the preferred European sizing of inches- this can be confusing especially when shopping online.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love love love h&m I have bought so many items here it's hard to rave about just one category so why not all haha I have bought tops and sweaters here that are my go to for every day looks they also have a great selection of business appropriate clothing I was starting a new job a few months back and stopped in to pick up some button ups and dress pants and the look amazing almost as if the clothing was tailored to fit me personal and I've had friends who also wear there clothing and the same goes for them! I also love there highwaisted jeans they are so durable, stretchy, and comfy they definitely got it right and it doesn't break the bank to shop here!!!! I have gotten shirts, shoes, bags, accessories, pants, jeans and all the above
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This store was so unorganized and when I asked the sales team if they had something in another size they said that if they did, it would be out already. Understandable, but then I asked if they could check the computer to see if they have one in the store somewhere before I spend forever looking for it (because they told me it could be moved and in literally any part of the store). They told me they could not because that’s not how their inventory works..??? So I gave up. They do have some cute looking stuff but it’s also “you get what you pay for” as far as the quality and durability go. And you really have to just go in and look around and hope that what you found is the right size because apparently they can’t help you with that.
Bao-Tran L.
I give it three stars because the quality of the clothes are not the best. I have so many clothes that have been torn or ripped after one wear or even in the washer, SAD!! I stay away from sweaters. Even in the stores, you see that they have holes in them or are stretched in many different places. The rompers with spaghetti straps are also very flimsy and if you even gently pull at them, they'll tear or fall apart. The stitching and fabric material just aren't good! And tbh, H&M is more pricey than their quality.. like you can go to Forever 21 and buy something similar, cheaper, and better material lol.
But I do love their jeans. I only wear their jeans, and they're probably my only purchase because they're actually sturdy, stretchy, and comfortable.
lexy w.
longwood
They follow trends closely and try to anticipate trends before they happen so they can stay relevant and influence their customer to stay with the fashion . I don't shop here often anymore because I don't have the time but I would . They have great selections for all different personality types and really hit it out of the ball park on keeping updated. They have also in the last few years come out with kids store also which is a big hit upon the mom community. A lot of kids clothes are all graphic t's and not very classy or upscale. They put themselves on the map more with expanding to that market. They have really good sales on both adult and kids clothes and accessories.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
H&M is a great store to shop in to find clothing that’s a little different from what you find in your usual mall stores. Prices tend to be on the lower end. Overall quality of fabric is just ok, probably not going to get a lot of long term use out of an item, but it’s fine for a couple of seasons. Sizing can be quite frustrating which is my only real complaint. I’m typically a size 2/4 in most stores, but I’ve gone all the way up to a 12 at H&M which is so odd. Can make trying on clothing frustrating when you keep having to leave the fitting room to go up and down in sizes. But I’ll keep shopping there since the clothing is unique and priced well.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I used to LOVE H&M when I was in high school, but as I've grown older I've noticed the clothes were getting worse and worse. I think it's definitely catered more to younger crowds and the clothes are so thin and pretty much everything I bought from there ended up ripping or tearing up after just a couple times wearing. The quality of their clothes is just awful!!!! definitely wouldn't suggest wasting money on them. They may look cute, you pay and then wear it once and it rips... not worth it! Haven't been in a h&M in years!
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
I’ve been a fan of h&m for years. When you walk in the store you will most definitely find a piece for yourself. But I find h&m clothes in the US are lower quality than in Europe. They have a better quality of fabrics there,like h&m sweater in Europe are more of a thicker & higher quality fabrics. But over here they are mostly thin and see through.
Jamie M.
Gainesville
Cheap fast fashion that doesn't hold up well beyond your third go around with the dryer. The clothing does stay in fashion longer than Forever 21, but doesn't matter since it is falling apart within a few months. Save your money and buy something more substantial and higher quality. Only good for Youtubers who make endless haul videos or an emergency where you need cheap pants until you get your next pay check. Even then, thrift stores would be the preferred way to go.
Ariana D.
maylene
I first fell in love with h&m when I went on vacation and went to a location in a another state ! I love the versatility the different styles of clothes for everyone . I love shopping here and they’re inexpensive! I would definitely recommend h&m for anyone looking for nice clothes for a low price. H&M is definitely one of the places I shop at the most, I love their 10 dollar jeans ! They always have the cutest chunky winter sweaters and they have a nice shoe section as well
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
H&M or forever 21?
Gabriella V.
Holland, MI
Has anyone ever noticed their prices or ever ridiculously cheap, or scary expensive??
monica d.
Culver City, CA
H&M or old navy?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
H&M Or Charlotte Ruse? Which would you shop for school? Someone on a budget?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite items to buy at H&M? Do you think the quality matches the price?