BY H&M #3 in Clothing Stores & Brands

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.

H&M
  • "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
  • "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
  • "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
  • "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
  • "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Kelsea Y.
Honolulu
I love H&M! Here’s why: their customer service is excellent. They’re always extremely helpful and go above and beyond. I went to the Waikiki location’s grand opening and the entire process was soooo smooth! The employees’ responses to my questions were so impressive. It was their first day, essentially, but they knew where all the products were and asked for help from other associates in locating them if not. It shows such an amazing company culture, and it’s so incredibly refreshing in a retail setting. Also the clothing is affordable, and there are some amazing promotional prices. My favorite thing to buy there is bras. They’re so comfortable and cheap (2/$20) and durable. I also love their makeup, false nails, and nail polish. Some of the best quality products I’ve ever tried.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love love love h&m I have bought so many items here it's hard to rave about just one category so why not all haha I have bought tops and sweaters here that are my go to for every day looks they also have a great selection of business appropriate clothing I was starting a new job a few months back and stopped in to pick up some button ups and dress pants and the look amazing almost as if the clothing was tailored to fit me personal and I've had friends who also wear there clothing and the same goes for them! I also love there highwaisted jeans they are so durable, stretchy, and comfy they definitely got it right and it doesn't break the bank to shop here!!!! I have gotten shirts, shoes, bags, accessories, pants, jeans and all the above
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
H&M is my favorite place to shop for clothes! They have great quality clothes and accessories at such great prices and they have great sales as well. I buy a lot of basics from here and they've lasted years and I paid only $5 for some of the pieces. Their boots are also great quality; a pair of zip-up ankle booties that I bought 5 years ago still look brand new and were only $35! H&M also has the best jeans, they're my second choice (American Eagle jeqns are my #1 choice). Their Jean's fit great, and go my European sizes which I find way more helpful than American sizes. H&M stays on top of trends and always look through their clearance racks because I guarantee you you'll find such cute tops and jeans at half the price or less!
Lindsey K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Really nice store. They have a huge selection of clothing for all genders and ages at fairly reasonable prices. Their clothing for the most part is true to size for myself and my children, and the quality is pretty decent. I have even tried their makeup line which wasn't bad either. My only gripe is with the high price of their children's items. When you find them on sale, the discount is steep but if your daughter falls in love with that $40 glitter sweater on the manakin at front and you only have a small budget to work with, you may have trouble finding an affordable outfit there. Also, I wish they'd expand their infant section. They have the most adorable items, but not too many choices available in my local store.
Carissa A.
Great quality clothes. My absolute favorite styles are from this store. I shop here whenever I need new clothes. Nights out, work, all great styles and SUPER affordable.

I would give it 5 stars, but their customer service (on the phone) is SO BAD. I ordered 2 pairs of pants in a size 10. They sent me a 12 in one pair and they didn’t send me the other pair. I called to tell them what happened and they said, “Oh, we changed our size guide so we sent everyone who ordered during this time period 1 size up.” I never received a notification regarding this. Then, they refused to give me a refund for the size 12 they sent me AND the pair that they didn’t send me! They charged me for both and refused a refund. The only thing they offered me was a 20% coupon for my next purchase online. I ended up going to the store near my home and explained the entire situation and they were gracious and kind enough to refund me for both items. Such angels at that store.

Anyway, I recommend their clothes. Lots to choose from. LOVE their men’s styles as well. I don’t recommend ordering online.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
H&M is great for all types of clothing. I think there most exceptional type is there business clothing. They have very good quality stuff and it’s not too overly priced. However some things like there winter sweaters can be overly priced. The best part is when they have a sale it’s amazing. You get so many good deals for as little as $5. I’ve gotten a thick sweater during there sale time for $5! I love there kids section to for all mommies who are looking for good quality kids clothing! Some items can be a little pricey but it’s good for the most part. They also have good jewelry pieces and bags! Lastly if you’re looking for good quality jeans H&M is the place to go, I get all my jeans here! ♥️♥️♥️
Erica L.
This store always makes me feel like I’m at a small department store (like Macy’s or Dillard’s). It’s very well organized with a lot of clothing pieces ranging from business to casual that are very well made, and very reasonably priced. They also have a great clothing recycling program. You can bring in clothing you no longer wear (no matter what brand) for a discount. They recycle the clothing and all profits from this program go to a charity which is just another great reason to support such conscientious company. I always liked H&M, but after they introduced their clothing recycling program my respect for them grew, they now have a lifetime customer.
Yessenia L.
Their XS size used to fit me perfectly and their prices were super affordable, too. We have to consider the fabrics of the pieces of clothing... Most of the items have a fair price. Basically, you get what you paid for, and that's good. However, from some time now, I've had to return several items (they charge the returns) because of the larger fit the pieces seem to have now... That, or my body is shrinking. This, when talking about tops. Now, the pants: I still can't believe somewhere out there, there is a woman who is a size 00, that is 180 m (6 ft) tall...
Anyway...
Whenever buying from H&M, check their size charts
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
I love H&M! They have really great quality clothing at a good price! I love how large their selection is and they have a great variety of clothing to pick from for men and women! I got all of my school clothing here (I go to school for esthiology and have to wear all black formal wear) and I was able to get everything I needed and at a good price! They are also great about online returns! I have only ever shopped H&M online because I don’t have one near me. Shipping is quick and easy and they do not have a complicated tracking system like some websites. I highly recommend shopping here!
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I find that these are not exactly true to size. In the states they still use European sizing and that’s a little bit confusing here. But other than that I believe that the quality is OK. It definitely lasts you for quite a while if you take care of them and I enjoy shopping there whenever they have sales going on because otherwise I do think it’s a little bit on the higher side for what it is
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
H&M or forever 21?
Gabriella V.
Holland, MI
Has anyone ever noticed their prices or ever ridiculously cheap, or scary expensive??
monica d.
Culver City, CA
H&M or old navy?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite items to buy at H&M? Do you think the quality matches the price?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
H&M Or Charlotte Ruse? Which would you shop for school? Someone on a budget?