H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.see more...
Top Questions See all 3,173 Q&A
- "The store is very similar to to forever 21 in the store back in the day call Deb I like the styles and the prices are not bad as well " in 195 reviews
- "However, SOME- keyword is some- of the clothes can be a bit cheap with not the best quality.. but it's easy to tell the good quality from bad... overall, one of the BEST stores around!" in 189 reviews
- "H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at I always find such great things and for a great deal I totally recommend this store for young adults to mature women there is something for everyone." in 176 reviews
- "I love, love, love H & M they have really cute clothing... when I go abroad and see an H&M shop I go in AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE AND SIUTS ME... they have really good affordable prices and would want them to open at least one shop in Malta !!" in 168 reviews
- "They have a wonderful jewelry section with great prices, as well as a great selection of clothing, sorted by styles and trends." in 138 reviews
Now H&M is every where. I thing going global kinda lost that zest, zip, oh, aw, that something special. The clothes are not made as well as they used to be. I still have H&M clothes from back in the day. H&M clothes that I bought last year have already been recycled bc they have non-repairable hole or damaged zippers. The material is cheaper. It’s a shame.
I still shop at H&M but only at the NY store now. Only there can I find there designer collaborations or other exclusive items, especially their home collection. I don’t go as crazy as I used to but it’s still a good deal to stock up in basics or fun items. Plus, they still have great accessories.
1) quality is literally nonexistent half the time. I have had some clothes from this store that last me years, don’t shrink (despite me washing them EXACTLY as labeled) and then the other half, the clothes are falling apart.
2) the sizing... WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. For example; I went in bought one pair of jeans and I had tried them on, they fit, prefect. I bought the SAME STYLE, BRAND AND SIZE but in a lighter color. I got home to find these 2 pairs, of the same jeans just different wash, fit TOTALLY different. How does this happen, y’all? I DO NOT KNOW.
I only have 2 major reasonings for now... but does anyone else feel me?!?
Okay rant over :)
Their staff are not the best or helpful employees but I'm the type of customer that doesn't like to be bother when shopping. So it doesn't bother me too much. lol.
Overall, I would recommend it to friends and families. (:
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos