by H.K. Anderson

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hk Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original: 12 Packs of 5 Oz - Dts!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoIowa Falls
I love peanut butter and I love pretzels, to have this in one snack is a perfect combination for me. The size is o the so ican just put it my purse anywhere I go and eat it anytime I'm starving. I love eating this snack. I will definitely recommend it to others.
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
These taste super awesome! Wonderful tasting peanut butter and the pretzel party is perfectly crunchy. The only complaint I have is I cannot eat these without a glass of milk. So they’re a little dry but what do you expect from pretzels and peanut butter
2 years agoCayce, SC
10 months agoMartinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire box 🤣
2 days agoMurray
Such a tasty snack! Very filling and easy to eat on the go! I will definitely be purchasing these again.
2 years agoFlint
These are the only pretzels that matter. 10/10 recommend, can eat my weight in them lol