HK Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original uploaded by crystal j.HK Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original uploaded by Samantha C.

BY H.K. ANDERSON #38 in Pretzels

HK Anderson® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original.

150 calories per 10 pretzels. see more...

• Do these have more of a salty or sweet taste? 4 Answers
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love this because they're pretzels and peanut butter go together like peanut butter and jelly I guess something like that they are so good and he's like or so good I remember when we used to go to the store I used to get these and they were like so freaking good like delicious these did not disappoint me at all
Shelby R.
Bryan , TX
This is my go to snack! The combination of the salty pretzel and the peanut butter is perfect. This brand does a good job and you can buy a whole container of it! They’re absolutely delicious and I recommend trying them!
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
I loved these before I went gluten free. They are so yummy and make a great treat/snack. Salty and sweet. I bought mine at sams club and they came in the large container. So they lasted me a long time, or should have because I ate them so fast! Love the twist lid that helped keep the fresh
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Peanut and pretzels are a great combo and these pretzels do that without the mess of doing it yourself. They are a great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about eating and are greatly priced. Great for a lunch time snack in kids lunch boxes
Savannah H.
These pretzels are the perfect snack to keep at work! The peanut butter filling helps tide me over until dinner, and I love the flavor of the peanut butter filling with the salty exterior of the pretzel. So good!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Delicious little snack that the whole family loves. Great flavor and the container is easy to store and easy for the kids to use. I also love to keep it once it’s empty to store other items.
Mackenzie W.
Brockport, NY
Such a good snack. They are tasty and they are actually filling because of the peanut butter! A little one the pricey side for me being on a budget but it's worth it
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
If I was stranded on an island and could only pick one snack to eat for the rest of my stranded days, this would be the one. These things are a perfect combination of sweet and salty, with the salt of the pretzels blending well with the sweet and salty taste of the peanut butter.

I've tried other brands of peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets when I couldn't get to the one store in my area that sold these, and I've ALWAYS been greatly disappointed. HK Anderson is the only brand I enjoy. I don't know what the difference is, but they get it right.

If you like pretzels and like peanut butter, but haven't tried the two paired up, try these.

I'll be buying them again. And again....and again....
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
Every time I go to Costco, I am instructed to buy these from my mother. She loves them. I have to admit they are pretty delicious. I feel like these just disappear in our home and in my parents house. A great mix of peanut butter, salt and crunch!
Courtney S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pretzels are so good my husband had to take them to work to keep me out of them! The perfect sweet & salty mix. If you like peanut butter, these are a must try! Now I need to go buy some because I won't be able to stop thinking about them.
Patricia S.
Nashville, TN
Do these have more of a salty or sweet taste?