HK Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original uploaded by Samantha C.

BY H.K. ANDERSON #30 in Pretzels

HK Anderson® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original.

150 calories per 10 pretzels. see more...

• Do these have more of a salty or sweet taste? 4 Answers
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
Delicious little snack that the whole family loves. Great flavor and the container is easy to store and easy for the kids to use. I also love to keep it once it’s empty to store other items.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Foodie Expert
I loved these before I went gluten free. They are so yummy and make a great treat/snack. Salty and sweet. I bought mine at sams club and they came in the large container. So they lasted me a long time, or should have because I ate them so fast! Love the twist lid that helped keep the fresh
Matt J.
Grand Rapids
Foodie Expert
These are the definition of awesome. Peanut butter stuff pretzels. Can it get any better than that? The answer is no. These provide a salty sweet flavor that is unparalleled. No need to dip, dunk, or spread anything. This is a ready to eat snack that blows away all competition!
Kayla O.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
Addictive! Perfectly salty and deliciously peanut buttery. I first got these at a white elephant gift at a party and holy cow I was so shocked with how good they are. I was more than happy to take them home and I've purchased them several times since.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Foodie Expert
Peanut and pretzels are a great combo and these pretzels do that without the mess of doing it yourself. They are a great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about eating and are greatly priced. Great for a lunch time snack in kids lunch boxes
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy peanut butter pretzels. They can be a little too salty sometimes. Also the peanut butter can be a little dry. Despite all of that it is still really good.
Savannah H.
These pretzels are the perfect snack to keep at work! The peanut butter filling helps tide me over until dinner, and I love the flavor of the peanut butter filling with the salty exterior of the pretzel. So good!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
Peanut butter filled pretzels, what a great snack to have!! I don't get to enjoy these often but when I do it is enjoyable. They are a little more expensive but worth a try if you haven't had them before.
Alissa H.
Evansville
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. We keep these on hand, always. Quick go to snack that my whole family enjoys. Love that it comes in a large container, it lasts a while. Very happy with this purchase. Will buy again
Patricia S.
Nashville, TN
Do these have more of a salty or sweet taste?