Add a Photo

By H.K. ANDERSON
#39 in Pretzels
HK Anderson® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets Original.

150 calories per 10 pretzels.
Photo (1)
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI
These pretzel are a delicious snack when you need to fill your tummy as a snack. Even though they are a peanut butter and pretzel goodness, a glass or milk or water may be needed to help wash the pretzels down because they are a little dry at times. Also when you bite into the pretzel, it is super easy to take out the chunk of peanut butter in the middle (I wish it would stay attached).
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
These things are delicious. It's also one of the most addicting things I've ever eaten. Once I start, I can't stop. The peanut butter is perfectly combined with the pretzels.

If there is any downside to these things, it's that they aren't good for you. Lots of fat and calories from only a few pretzels. Eat sparingly or make sure you're working out a lot if you eat these regularly!
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Yum! These are the best little peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. Can only find them at places like Costco and Whole Foods definitely worth the price. Usually last a long time in my house as I'm the only one who enjoys them but they're good for someone who likes a healthier peanut butter snack
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Orlando, FL
These can be hard to find so when I see them I make sure to stick up for when the craving hits. Perfect snack when you want something crunchy, salty and a little bit sweet. These filling pretzels make snacking guilt free. After all, peanut butter is protein and that's good for you!
Paola V.
Paola V.
My family always buys these because our last name is Anderson and we think it's cool but also because they are soooo delicious. A little expensive but worth it. The peanut butter inside is so tasty and filling. if you love pretzels and peanut butter definitely try these!!
Josie S.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
I really like pretzels, and I really like PB, but this doesn't do it for me. The PB inside these is really powdery, and I really dislike that. I would recommend dipping pretzels in PB , and eating that for a snack instead, it's probably better nutritionally anyway.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
This is such a yummy snack that will keep you full and focused! They are also pretty good for your health and inexpensive. They have the peanut taste that you are looking for and the crunch of the pretzel. It is a perfect savory snack after a long days work.
reem h.
reem h.
Dearborn, MI
omg this is amazing i would tots reccomdn it u guys have to ry it its so good i buy this monthly becuase i am tots obessed its like heaven has descended weith this amazing product i would never leave this at al oskf nhfhsf sjhfbksf kjjsbkifbskf shfbskf
Eva H.
Eva H.
Webster, NY
I eat this a lot with hummus it is good!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have gotten it may times, but alone it is quite.........eh. It is pretty afforadable for you peasants. A bit dissapointing as I was expecting caviar. No, there is nothing else i "might' add.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Seriously I dont know who first created this genius idea but this is my favorite snack to pack for long car rides, lunches or just to have in the house. So delicious, filling, and the giant tub is very economical! I get mine from walmart!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Nashville, TN
Do these have more of a salty or sweet taste?