H.k. Anderson H K Anderson Original Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets 2.5 oz. bag Case of 20

BY H.K. ANDERSON

Diana T.
Columbus , OH
These are my all time favorite snack. I love the mixture of pretzel with peanut butter. I buy a bag everyday at work. At work they are $1.49 but you can get them at the grocery in a bigger size. I love themšŸ˜Š
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
This are by far my hubby's absolutely favorite product!!! He eats two then gives one to the dog so the pup loves them too!!! My only compliant would be the price considering I do the shopping but since he loves them It's well worth it!!!
Livvy L.
These are really good. Very salty but I like that. The peanut butter in them though is not much, that is why I took a star off. Otherwise these are a really tasty snack.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite snacks to keep around the house or at work. They have great flavor and are filling when you need something to get you through the day.
JymmeAnne W.
Blackwood, NJ
One of my favorite snacks.  I tend to keep a bag of these tucked in my room to munch on while I read at night.  They are a good affordable snack as well.
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
One of the go to snacks at work. Taste great and rally help to curb my hunger while on the go and is much better than some quick alternatives
Brandi S.
Fleming Isle, FL
These are super delicious and so addicting! I am a peanut butter lover and these have a great amount inside the pretzels!
Sonja K.
Monterey
This is my favorite pretzel when I need an energy dense snack. Love the combination of salt and peanut butter!
lb o.
Starkville, MS
If you love pretzels and peanut butter then this is definitely the snack for you. Very good and filling!
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
These are pretty tasty. But it is a pretzel and peanut butter combination, of course it'll taste great.