by H.K. Anderson

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of H.k. Anderson H K Anderson Original Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets 2.5 oz. bag Case of 20!
How would you rate this product?
8 months ago
These are so good! Peanut butter and pretzels are a match made in heaven. These are an excellent snack for camping, road trips and other long days away from home.
9 months agoAlva, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
All I can say is mmm I love these peanut butter filled pretzels. My hubby got me into these pretzels the taste of peanut butter and pretzel make a good combination.
5 years agoRiverview, FL
This are by far my hubby's absolutely favorite product!!! He eats two then gives one to the dog so the pup loves them too!!! My only compliant would be the price considering I do the shopping but since he loves them It's well worth it!!!
a year agoColumbus , OH
These are my all time favorite snack. I love the mixture of pretzel with peanut butter. I buy a bag everyday at work. At work they are $1.49 but you can get them at the grocery in a bigger size. I love themšŸ˜Š
3 years ago
These are really good. Very salty but I like that. The peanut butter in them though is not much, that is why I took a star off. Otherwise these are a really tasty snack.
4 years agoDallas, TX
This is one of my favorite snacks to keep around the house or at work. They have great flavor and are filling when you need something to get you through the day.
2 years agoBlackwood, NJ
One of my favorite snacks.  I tend to keep a bag of these tucked in my room to munch on while I read at night.  They are a good affordable snack as well.
2 years agoMilwaukee, WI
One of the go to snacks at work. Taste great and rally help to curb my hunger while on the go and is much better than some quick alternatives
4 years agoFleming Isle, FL
These are super delicious and so addicting! I am a peanut butter lover and these have a great amount inside the pretzels!
a year agoMonterey
This is my favorite pretzel when I need an energy dense snack. Love the combination of salt and peanut butter!